Joe Biden's FEMA is withholding aid from Florida for hurricane Ian

It's a lie. FEMA began staging two or three days s ago.
What? You don't mean the OP was lying. That can't be!!!!

Biden is supposedly unable to sit upright but can still withhold aid before hurricanes even make landfall and before any claims are filed.

I wish these shitbirds on the right would make up their mind about Biden being either being a complete vegetable or being everywhere all the time.

What? You don't mean the OP was lying. That can't be!!!!

Biden is supposedly unable to sit upright but can still withhold aid before hurricanes even make landfall and before any claims are filed.

I wish these shitbirds on the right would make up their mind about Biden being either being a complete vegetable or being everywhere all the time.

You do know Biden doesn't actually need to be in Florida to make policy, right? Sadly, he's apparently still conscious enough to ensure innocent people will die for his political career.

I doubt if that's true. Democrats might be rooting for the destruction of Florida but FEMA will be engaged in it's standard bureaucratic duties.
If they were all Transgender Biden would be declaring Florida a Disaster and getting all hands on Deck ASAP
As the declining BRANDON even mentioned it ?

Almost true, they won't after DeSantis sails easily into the White House
I despise Biden, but I will defend any LIES you make up to somehow make the (R) look better. Like the Shokin Lie that Rudi told you.

Bring on DeSantis, he's a tool, but He's NOT pos lying con man trump.

I don't care if Biden runs, I hope he doesn't.
As LONG AS TRUMP IS NOT THE (R) Nomination.
Trump deserves jail, he has conned all of you.

This, you will certainly call TDS ^^^^ , and I don't give a fuck.
I recognize POS trump for the Lying Con Man he has ALWAYS been.
No More.
Remember Trump throwing paper towels?
They defend that somehow.
I truly don't understand the devotion.
KKKult. Truly a KKKult.

Forum List

Back