Joe Biden's failure....

Screwed what up? These people had months and months to leave.

Trump released 5,000 taliban fighters from prison and handed over our massive military base to the Taliban in order to make the situation as dangerous as possible.
I don't think you'd find many that would call Biden's withdrawal any success....

I don't think you'd find many that would call Biden's withdrawal any success....
It's the best that could have been done. This is why the rightwing have not been able to beat him up with a better plan. There wasn't any. The procrastinators who didn't leave the country earlier are the main ones to blame for the problems in the final weeks. People didn't have their shit together. If I was an aid worker there or some kind of NGO and I was told we are getting out in 6 months I would be gone in 4 weeks.

Joe Biden was a complete success the day he took office. Mission accomplished. Anything else he does is gravy.

The French did recall their ambassador....but all is well once again.
I didn't go through the rest of that nonsense because you know it's not true...
Merry Christmas.
You know all of those Xiden and democrat failures are true.
The 2022 and 2024 GOP candidates will club the democrat nominees like baby seals with those "catastrophes, disasters, failures". That's probably why so many democrats are bailing out.

Merry Christmas back!

It's the best that could have been done.

No, it wasn't even close to the best that could have been done...Even the Generals that were advising Biden said he didn't listen to them....He just pushed forward with a disastrous plan that now is bearing the fruits of abandoning those people to the Taliban.

This is why the rightwing have not been able to beat him up with a better plan. There wasn't any. The procrastinators who didn't leave the country earlier are the main ones to blame for the problems in the final weeks. People didn't have their shit together.

There were all kinds of critiques of what should have been done differently. Those on the left were so eager to just pack up and leave regardless of what would happen abandoned those people, and destroyed our credibility in the process...

That you would blame the people that were forsaken over there just shows that you libs would go to any lengths to protect your bad decisions...

If I was an aid worker there or some kind of NGO and I was told we are getting out in 6 months I would be gone in 4 weeks.

Yes, we can tell by your posting here that you are not to be trusted to help anyone but yourself.

It’s a shame what is going on in Afghanistan, however it is not Biden’s fault or issue. Kids are starving all over the world, it is tragic but not on Biden.

It’s a shame what is going on in Afghanistan, however it is not Biden’s fault or issue. Kids are starving all over the world, it is tragic but not on Biden.
Oh no...It is exactly on Biden's shoulders....It wasn't those now starving people that wanted to return to the rule of the Taliban. It wasn't the young girls that wanted to return to an existence of total cover, and no education. It wasn't the people that wanted to be dominated in the streets where they could be beaten, raped, or killed with no consequence....And yes, there are kids all over the world that will be starving today, but not all of those children are starving because the POTUS decided to surrender them to the worst possible situation...

Oh no...It is exactly on Biden's shoulders....It wasn't those now starving people that wanted to return to the rule of the Taliban. It wasn't the young girls that wanted to return to an existence of total cover, and no education. It wasn't the people that wanted to be dominated in the streets where they could be beaten, raped, or killed with no consequence....And yes, there are kids all over the world that will be starving today, but not all of those children are starving because the POTUS decided to surrender them to the worst possible situation...
The United States is not the world’s police, we lost thousands of young men and women in a war that would never end.

The United States is not the world’s police, we lost thousands of young men and women in a war that would never end.
I understand...And to some degree am in total agreement. However, we were there, and there were ways to exit without abandoning them in a wholesale way, leaving our own citizens to fend for themselves...It might have taken a little more time, and effort, but in the end would have been better off for the people of that country.

Forum List

Back