Joe Biden's failure....

Meanwhile back in reality..

Biden succeeded where the blob failed on his campaign promise to end Afghanistan.
Biden succeeded where the blob failed on his campaign promise of an infrastructure bill.
Biden succeeded in getting a bi-partisan $700B+ defense spending bill passed including a pay raise for troops.
Biden, like the blob, pushed a stimulus through--only a larger direct stimulus than the blob ever did.
Biden, like the blob, distributed the vaccine only did so at a great pace--200M Americans fully vaxxed.
Biden, like the blob has overseen stock market records on the DJIA
Unlike the blob, Biden has done so without making a total ass of himself.
Unlike the blob, Biden has done so while returning a sense of normalcy to the nation during difficult times.

Those preaching failure are not reading from any any truthful script.

Biden is doing a good job.
Good grief, I hope you keep believing that as you loose the house, senate, and in '24 the Presidency.....I just hope we aren't in full out war with each other in the streets by then because of your division and hatred....

Failure? Biden has been a rousing success!

The only confusion, here, has to do with people's failure to understand the agenda involved. He has been quite dutiful in following the script to a tee and the results have been exactly as intended.
:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Gates presided over that Afghanistan Scam for 10 years, getting rich along the way. He's a Forever War guy.
WRONG.
1. He was SecDef from 2006-2011
2. He was NOT a forever war guy, just the opposite:
"He'll be remembered for making us aware of the danger of over-reliance on military intervention as an instrument of American foreign policy," said former senator David L. Boren. Gates was presented the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the nation's highest civilian award, by President Obama during his retirement ceremony.

Meanwhile back in reality..

Biden succeeded where the blob failed on his campaign promise to end Afghanistan.
Biden succeeded where the blob failed on his campaign promise of an infrastructure bill.
Biden succeeded in getting a bi-partisan $700B+ defense spending bill passed including a pay raise for troops.
Biden, like the blob, pushed a stimulus through--only a larger direct stimulus than the blob ever did.
Biden, like the blob, distributed the vaccine only did so at a great pace--200M Americans fully vaxxed.
Biden, like the blob has overseen stock market records on the DJIA
Unlike the blob, Biden has done so without making a total ass of himself.
Unlike the blob, Biden has done so while returning a sense of normalcy to the nation during difficult times.
Those preaching failure are not reading from any any truthful script.
Biden is doing a good job.
Speaking of "reality" here are Xiden's failures:
Everything Xiden touches turns to shit
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT
The French pulled their ambassador
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline
He sold us out to Putin by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent the Bidens
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
The southern border is another Xiden catastrophe after Trump had it SOLVED
Runaway inflation will just get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill, that will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs.
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (domestic terrorists) who ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

Want another dose of REALITY?

Like it or not it is a reality...This is the face of Biden's failure...And supporters like you should be forced to look at it....

I agree, it is the reality you are using starving kids that you do not give a flying fuck about to bash a politician.

That makes you one of the lowest life forms on this forum.

Do you care about them? How selfish are you in your living?

One does not show they care about such things as this by talking about them on a political forum just so they can bash a politician, that in fact shows just the opposite.

If you care about them you help them via your money or your time volunteering at organizations that have helping them as their mission

Good grief, I hope you keep believing that as you loose the house, senate, and in '24 the Presidency.....I just hope we aren't in full out war with each other in the streets by then because of your division and hatred....
I'm sorry the facts get in the way of your silly fantasy. You probably still think your blob is the President, don't you?

Speaking of "reality" here are Xiden's failures:
Everything Xiden touches turns to shit
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT
The French pulled their ambassador
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline
He sold us out to Putin by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent the Bidens
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
The southern border is another Xiden catastrophe after Trump had it SOLVED
Runaway inflation will just get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill, that will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs.
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (domestic terrorists) who ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

Want another dose of REALITY?

The French did recall their ambassador....but all is well once again.

I didn't go through the rest of that nonsense because you know it's not true...

Merry Christmas.

I agree, it is the reality you are using starving kids that you do not give a flying fuck about to bash a politician.

That makes you one of the lowest life forms on this forum.
Oh don't even.....You don't give two shits about those starving kids as long as you can bleat about your hatred of anyone who may have voted for Trump....You are one hyperbolic clown you know that?

Why would you even care if there were? As long as you can project your pompus arrogant blather?

This from the guy using starving children to get points on a political forum.

Another partisan sheep born without a sense of irony

No, just recognize that Biden screwed this up big time.
Screwed what up? These people had months and months to leave.

Trump released 5,000 taliban fighters from prison and handed over our massive military base to the Taliban in order to make the situation as dangerous as possible.

Forum List

Back