Joe Biden Won't Pardon Trump

Just like the Jan. 6 protestors are in prison for an imagined crime.

Yeah until you mentioned it I don't think that they ever even said what was criminal about the protest. Did they even actually break-in to the capital like they say in the news or is that fake too?

Yeah until you mentioned it I don't think that they ever even said what was criminal about the protest. Did they even actually break-in to the capital like they say in the news or is that fake too?
The entire thing was an elaborate setup.

Just like the Jan. 6 protestors are in prison for an imagined crime.
And some of them ..... dammit!......because they imagined they confessed to clubbing down a uniformed cop.
Double dammit!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did they even actually break-in to the capital like they say in the news or is that fake too?

Well, I wasn't there but....
But as mentioned above....some of the seditionists & seditionist-enablers....have already imagined they confessed. WTF?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It says vandalizing and looting on Wikipedia but I don't believe that one bit.
And how right your are not to believe everything on the internet.
Your insight, and wokeness of January 6th sets you apart from most all Americans.
Waytogoattaboy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The entire thing was an elaborate setup.
Ah, I dunno.
Let me check Wickipedia.

ps.....didn't mean to not include you in that "insight and wokeness" zoom about your awareness of J6....as I did to the other poster. ;)

Forum List

Back