Joe Biden will not be president by the 'end of the calendar year'

Agreed. Completely deluded and unrealistic thinking. You need to tone down the propaganda intake

Ha!

Do tell us, where do you get your news from?

Because my compatriot here seems to be under the impression you're a "Dembot cultist".

And, while I wouldn't know either of you from Adam, I'm more than willing to bet he did not arrive at that conclusion based on zero evidence.

Ha!

Do tell us, where do you get your news from?

Because my compatriot here seems to be under the impression you're a "Dembot cultist".

And, while I wouldn't know either of you from Adam, I'm more than willing to bet he did not arrive at that conclusion based on zero evidence.
I dont really “get news” from any one source. I just assume it’s all largely bullshit and then I mock people who think they are informed

Dude has a point.

Biden's re-election campaign consists of only ten staffers, he's not visiting the states he needs to be able to win, and there seems to be no sense of urgency whatsoever.

I mean, what politician running for office posits "No comment" when questioned about a national tragedy? (Maui.)

It's almost as if he seems to be cognizant of the fact his time is already up.

Relevant portion begins at three minutes and nineteen seconds:

So that begs the question.

Come January, is it President Kamala?

Perish the thought.

hillary-six-months-to-live.jpg

I dont really “get news” from any one source. I just assume it’s all largely bullshit and then I mock people who think they are informed

Well, that was a desperate cop out.

Are we to believe you're a nihilist?

On a political message board?

Yeah.

Ya might wanna get a more convincing story.

Forum List

Back