Joe Biden used the government to destroy an innocent man…he is truly evil….

Riiiight.
People look SOOO ridiculous when they pretend they know about the halls of power just because they watch Fox News or CNN.
When in reality - they know dick.

Like you have a fucking clue who are the most powerful people - ANYWHERE.
You are a faceless nobody with 48,000 posts on one of hundreds of political chat forums.
You are a nothing.
Along with all of us other nothings.

Sure, there are lots of corrupt, Democratic-leaning 'families'.
And if you think there are not also SHIT loads of corrupt Republican-leaning families/

Then you are a TOTAL ignoramus on this subject.
Nancy Pelosi's father was guilty of everything one man could possibly be guilty of in politics...he was so corrupt that it turned many high-ranking democrats in Washington and other places into republicans...including Ronald Reagan.....and if you think that kind of change is not going on today you are kidding yourself...radicalism never succeeds in the USA....

Nancy Pelosi's father was guilty of everything one man could possibly be guilty of in politics...he was so corrupt that it turned many high-ranking democrats in Washington and other places into republicans...including Ronald Reagan.....and if you think that kind of change is not going on today you are kidding yourself...radicalism never succeeds in the USA....
One could say it, "Runs in her genes".

Hunter Biden, the son destroyed by his father and step mother brought laptops to a repair shop……when the owner tried to return them, the Biden’s used the alphabet agencies to destroy the man and his family…..joe Biden is truly an evil human being……destroying his children, who are riddled with addiction and corruption….and destroying this innocent man….

A good man who represents the most vulnerable minority in the world — the individual — did everything he was supposed to do, everything they told him to do, and for that They took away everything he had and refused to protect him from one of the most obscene injustices you will ever read about.
———-
They is the government… The FBI that sat on explosive evidence that would have set John Paul Mac Isaac free, and did so to protect a wealthy and powerful Democrat named Joe Biden.

They is the “50 former intelligence officials” who smeared John Paul Mac Isaac as a Russian spy and did so to protect a wealthy and powerful Democrat named Joe Biden.

They is the all-powerful tech giants who falsely accused John Paul Mac Isaac of traitorous criminal behavior, who accused him of being a hacker, to protect a wealthy and powerful Democrat named Joe Biden.

Firstly, the story is from brietbart. Not the most reliable source

He is supposed to be legally blind but it fixing computers. Really?
Hes not that vulnerable.
He is a well known republican there which he doesn't deny.

There was absolutely no interference by any of the bidens to destroy his business. He did it to himself by revealing he had the laptop and handing someone's personal computer to anyone. What's on it, which is nothing indictable, is none of his business. He should not be trusted

Do you really think Biden would target him and place his presidency in jeopardy over a two bob blind republican punk? Don't make me vomit. I hope they hang the idiot.

A good man who represents the most vulnerable minority in the world — the individual — did everything he was supposed to do, everything they told him to do, and for that They took away everything he had and refused to protect him from one of the most obscene injustices you will ever read about.

I'm sorry, exactly at what point was he "supposed" to give confidential data to third parties when doing a simple OS repair?

Look...do you have a link to unbiased, factual proof that Democrats are more corrupt than Republicans?
Yes or no?

If not - then you are just making assumptions because you obviously Hate democrats.

And BTW - people skilled at corruption would NEVER get caught.

Look...do you have a link to unbiased, factual proof that Democrats are more corrupt than Republicans?
Yes or no?

If not - then you are just making assumptions because you obviously Hate democrats.

And BTW - people skilled at corruption would NEVER get caught.
I don't need a link from the censored internet to tell me that dems are corrupt....if you do then you are not paying attention.....wake up and look into the Biden family for a start...then you can look at the Pelosi stock market purchases and match them to her insider knowledge of pending laws...and then look at what Hillary and Obama did to a sitting president....just for starts.....

I don't need a link from the censored internet to tell me that dems are corrupt....if you do then you are not paying attention.....wake up and look into the Biden family for a start...then you can look at the Pelosi stock market purchases and match them to her insider knowledge of pending laws...and then look at what Hillary and Obama did to a sitting president....just for starts.....
So...you have NO evidence whatsoever.
You are just making assumptions based on your obvious hatred for ALL lefties.

So your point means nothing as it is clearly biased.
Just as it would be if you were a lefty ragging on about righties.

Bye now.

BTW - I despise both parties.

Bye now.

Bye now.

And after you look at those links ask yourself what this news today means...Biden has sanctioned rich Russian oligarchs and Putin...he placed sanctions every oligarch except the few who gave Hunter money...please wake the hell up....

I'm sorry, exactly at what point was he "supposed" to give confidential data to third parties when doing a simple OS repair?

Not confidential when they refused to pick it up or pay for it.....it became the property of the store.......and he tried to return it, and the meth addicted son of biden couldn't get out of his drug induced stupor to go and get it, if he even remembered it existed....

Not confidential when they refused to pick it up or pay for it.....it became the property of the store.......and he tried to return it, and the meth addicted son of biden couldn't get out of his drug induced stupor to go and get it, if he even remembered it existed....

Yeah, that sounds a little suspicious.

Assuming these laptops were real (they aren't, but let's pretend), how hard did he actually try to return them?

Come on, anyone with a lick of sense can tell these are Russian disinformation...

Yeah, that sounds a little suspicious.

Assuming these laptops were real (they aren't, but let's pretend), how hard did he actually try to return them?

Come on, anyone with a lick of sense can tell these are Russian disinformation...

Moron...even the left wing press is admitting it was real all the time.......he tried to return them to hunter you idiot........and even hunters lawyer refused to take them, realizing that taking custody would prove ownership.......you idiot....so the laptops became the property of the store owner.....

You asshole....every left wing newspaper is now admitting they lied...

Moron...even the left wing press is admitting it was real all the time.......he tried to return them to hunter you idiot........and even hunters lawyer refused to take them, realizing that taking custody would prove ownership.......you idiot....so the laptops became the property of the store owner.....

You asshole....every left wing newspaper is now admitting they lied...

Uh, no one has admitted the laptops themselves are real, just that some of the emails on it MIGHT be accurate. No one disputed that the Russians had hacked Hunter's emails or those of his associates. So you take a bunch of mundane emails, throw in a few forgeries, a couple of photoshopped things. Then you have your trolls circulate a bunch of information that wasn't on the laptops...

I've had my computer worked on several times, I've never had the IT guy look at the data inside. That sounds a bit hinky.

Forum List

Back