Joe Biden Threatens To Higher Taxes On Oil Companies If They Do Not Lower Gas Prices

Oil companies are charging higher gas prices than the price of a barrel of oil warrants

Why should we continue to give them tax breaks?

INSTEAD IF DOING THE OBVIOUS:
6z05oa.jpg

I guess that is encouraging to the oil companies since his earlier threat was to shut them down.

INSTEAD IF DOING THE OBVIOUS:View attachment 719420

If his administration stopped shutting down and blowing up pipelines we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place and if he ups the taxes on oil companies isn't the price of gas just going to be higher so they get their money back? Again,.. I'm still REALLY confused here. :confused-84:

Oil companies are charging higher gas prices than the price of a barrel of oil warrants

Why should we continue to give them tax breaks?
It's because a few major refineries closed and no new ones were built and no-one bought and reinstated the closed ones, it's why we are dangerously low on Diesel.

If his administration stopped shutting down and blowing up pipelines we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place and if he ups the taxes on oil companies isn't the price of gas just going to be higher so they get their money back? Again,.. I'm still REALLY confused here. :confused-84:
Poopeypants stupidly reversed all the great moves Trump had made causing oil prices to skyrocket....just because he hates Trump. So of course if he continues to antagonize the oil companies prices will keep going up.

The government probably lol

Thanks it's just a really sad fact that I got more brains than our so called commander in chief. :rolleyes:
What do you propose he do?

Reward the oil companies?

Forum List

Back