Joe Biden Says He’s Ready to Defeat Joe Biden

Obviously youre retarded. If you listen to the entire quote all he is really saying he is going to do better than he has already done for the past 40 years.
Tards are not allowed to think critically when shown an obviously truncated sound bite.

They parrot what they are told to parrot. Weatherman is among the dumbest parroting rubes of the lot.
Which of today’s 6 gaffes you want to run with?

Obviously youre retarded. If you listen to the entire quote all he is really saying he is going to do better than he has already done for the past 40 years.
Tards are not allowed to think critically when shown an obviously truncated sound bite.

They parrot what they are told to parrot. Weatherman is among the dumbest parroting rubes of the lot.

They parrot what they are told to parrot.

And Democrats don't?
Criticial thinking lesson #93,404: Tu quoque - Wikipedia

is that your way of saying only republicans do it?
Wow. You really are that clueless as to logical fallacies?

Of course you are.

Which of today’s 6 gaffes you want to run with?

Drumpftards have short memories. You should post the video of him asking about injecting bleach into the body. :laughing0301:

And Democrats don't?
Criticial thinking lesson #93,404: Tu quoque - Wikipedia

is that your way of saying only republicans do it?
Wow. You really are that clueless as to logical fallacies?

Of course you are.

I'm on a message board.

(as are you)

I don't give a rats ass about 'logical fallacies', other than it's a great way to deflect.

And Democrats don't?
Dems are way more independent in their thought and speech than Repubs. Repubs have some of the dumbest people in their ranks that the world has to offer.
Actually is was democrats who were too stupid to use the manual voting machines

so we had to buy idiot-proof computerized machines and now hacking is possible

It took me 30 seconds to find it. Let's see if any of you tards can.
If so kindly provide it to Asclepias first and bail him out of a jam

because right now he’s in the running for palm reader of the month

Do you have a link to the entire quote?
I'm pretty sure the internet does.
You’re “pretty sure?”

you made a flat statement of fact based on your intuition?

If you have a longer quote lets see it
Yep pretty sure the internet does.

No I made a statement based on what I saw.

Not really concerned if you believe it or youre too lazy to find it yourself. Makes me no difference.
You saw nothing and admitted as much

You’re “pretty sure?”

Not really concerned if you believe it or youre too lazy to find it yourself. Makes me no difference.
So you should be able to quote where I said I saw nothing but we all know you cant. :)

You’re “pretty sure?”

So you should be able to quote where I said I saw nothing but we all know you cant. :)
When you said you were “pretty sure“ you knew what biden ment I knew that was a bluff on your part

You’re “pretty sure?”

When you said you were “pretty sure“ you knew what biden ment I knew that was a bluff on your part
Thats because youre retarded and cant read. My statement was that I am pretty sure the internet has the entire quote. You can go back and check if you like. :)

You’re “pretty sure?”

Thats because youre retarded and cant read. My statement was that I am pretty sure the internet has the entire quote. You can go back and check if you like. :)
And I’m pretty sure you did not see the entire quote before you popped off

Last edited:
You’re “pretty sure?”

I saw the whole thing dummy.

Then why did you claim:
My statement was that I am pretty sure the internet has the entire quote.

If you saw it, link it.

You’re “pretty sure?”

And I’m pretty sure you did not see the entire quote when you popped off
I never said I saw the entire quote you retard. I said I saw the whole thing. :)

You’re “pretty sure?”

Then why did you claim:

If you saw it, link it.
Naw bitch. If you want to see it go look for it yourself.

You’re “pretty sure?”

Then why did you claim:

If you saw it, link it.
Naw bitch. If you want to see it go look for it yourself.

more proof you didn't see it.

Thanks for playing, the stage manager will give you your consolation prize, and the valet will validate your parking ticket

New Topics

Forum List

Back