Joe Biden Refers To Kamala Harris As President... AGAIN!

I predicted he would be out or dead before the end of 2021, and I was wrong. Although it's clear to anyone watching that he's a shell of a man and isn't making any governing decisions.

Not only does he not know how to run a country, he doesn't even know how to keep secrets! :rolleyes:

They need to keep the potted plant in chief in the basement. What a national embarrassment he is.

Bernie Sanders gets paid to pretend to run for president, in order to create the illusion you're being given a choice. He took a measly $600K from Hillary in 2016 (barely enough to buy his third house), but got wise and scored $3 million for 2020. I don't know what his price will be for 2024, but if it were me I wouldn't do it for less than $5 mil.

Considering Donald H is Canadian like lizardwoman, he's not actually being given a choice. Maybe he could vote in NY if he went on vacation.

Yeah,.. it's not like anything will change because Kamala's still the president even though she hasn't really done anything so far either except be all like "look at me I'm so pretty and I'm going to make my office so pretty and then drink a thousand booze to forget that I only got selected because I'm a black woman and that's all that anybody ever gives a damn about anymore! But I'm just going to act like ya'all are the racists hating on me because I'm black and it would be different if I was born a white man! Yada, yada, yada!" :rolleyes:

Scary that Biden found the one person in all of DC who is more dangerous and stupider than himself for VP

Forum List

Back