Joe Biden recites the new pledge of allegiance

He's pathetic...

Could this really be our next president? Are we a nation of butthole losers taken by this sham of a fraud?

This country is not gonna make it....that brick wall up ahead.... we'll just accelerate with President Puppet Joe

After they steal the election At the least I hope they keep the football away from him

He's pathetic...

Could this really be our next president? Are we a nation of butthole losers taken by this sham of a fraud?

This country is not gonna make it....that brick wall up ahead.... we'll just accelerate with President Puppet Joe

After they steal the election At the least I hope they keep the football away from him

Can you imagine what they would have thought had such candidates and campaign ads been foisted on America 100 years ago? An 80 year old guy running around wearing a mask on his face in a video mumbling something about "being in this together" as if wearing a mask were some sort of permanent national culture of society?

I've also noticed that every democrat in an ad or interview now always has a sign language interpreter for all the millions of deaf people who were watching TV at the time.
Screen Shot 2020-09-19 at 1.49.55 PM.png

Forum List

Back