Joe Biden Reacts To Let's Go Brandon

Yeah, thats the new twist on it, so Youtubers won't get banned for saying it.
Lot of comedians are saying it now on Youtube now as well, so they don't get banned.

So,.. umm,.. just out of curiosity what happens if they say fuck Donald Trump? Btw, where in the rules does it say that?

So,.. umm,.. just out of curiosity what happens if they say fuck Donald Trump? Btw, where in the rules does it say that?

It doesn't have to be in the their rules. Youtube bans anybody for even being the slightest right apparently.
A few of my favorite people on there have been "banned" for several days and couldn't put out videos, because they HINTED at Biden being a Chinese employee.

They obviously can't do that to everybody, but they are doing it to the most popular Tubers.

People can hate on the right all they want, and YT won't do anything. But if you go after the diseased corpse thats in the White House right now.........you better watch yourself.

Youtube has also been "unsubscribing" people to the most popular pro-Trump and right leaning Youtubers.
I've had to resubscribe to one of my favorites, because I was "voluntarily unsubscribed" from his channel, as were hundreds of other followers.

Just like the Dementocraps...............EVERYBODY has to follow THEIR rules, but THEY don't have to follow THEIR RULES!!!

Forum List

Back