Joe Biden KEEPS Trumps tariffs on China

“The question is what is the appropriate behavior that they have to engage in international relations, in international trade with us, and they have to play by the international rules,” Biden said when asked if he would end Trump’s tariffs. “And what we have done is we have disarmed ourselves.” Biden 2020
:lol: :lol:

Says President Donald Trump started a trade war that “led to a surge in farm bankruptcies.” Biden 2020
:lol: :lol: :lol:

“Some have said Trump’s stance is a good one to counter China’s influence,” said Garcia-Navarro. “Would you keep the tariffs?”

“No. Hey, look, who said Trump’s idea’s a good one?” said Biden. “Manufacturing has gone into a recession. Agriculture lost billions of dollars that taxpayers had to pay.” Biden 2020
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The left blasted Trump 24/7 for them. Makes me wonder if they will blast Biden 1/7?

He should get rid of them. Its proven that they do not work.

You're making a mistake, Mr. President.

Except it was proven to work. Did you not watch the video?

The economy didn’t crash because of any tariffs. Half a million manufacturing jobs created under President Trump.

You were lied to by the MSM and Dems and Biden.

The left blasted Trump 24/7 for them. Makes me wonder if they will blast Biden 1/7?

A lot of people are like you now. We owe this nation nothing anymore. It owes us. It is what the nation can do for us and not what we can do for it. And we will bypass more and more blue areas.

Don't believe it...the edgy relationship between Biden's administration and the Chinese commies is just a show...behind the scene he is giving China just what China wants...a path to world dominance....

The economy didn’t crash because of any tariffs. Half a million manufacturing jobs created under President Trump.

Our trade deficit is pretty much where it was when the blob oozed into office. We've had to bail out our already-subsidized farmers to the tune of billions and billions of dollars...twice.

Those are the facts.

Now back to whatever spin you're going to provide.

Our trade deficit is pretty much where it was when the blob oozed into office. We've had to bail out our already-subsidized farmers to the tune of billions and billions of dollars...twice.

Those are the facts.

Now back to whatever spin you're going to provide.

Trade deficits went up all over because our economy was doing so well. A trade deficit isn’t a bad thing, it just means we import more than we export. We can’t expect China to ever import much of our stuff, they can’t afford it. More important is the fact that our trade deficit with China shrunk in comparison with trade with other countries. China was becoming a smaller part of our trade deficit, which is a step in the right direction. After 40+ years of Washington politicians like Biden selling us out to China, it’s going to take decades to reverse it.

well actually they got China to the trade table under President Trump....I expect Xiden to hand the ball over to his Chinese masters though....shame we were so close to a TD

well actually they got China to the trade table under President Trump....I expect Xiden to hand the ball over to his Chinese masters though....shame we were so close to a TD

We were? How will we know when we cross the goal line? When we have to bail out the ranchers and fishermen too?

Forum List

Back