Joe Biden jokes about not wearing a mask after his wife contracted Covid

Or maybe this is the reason, he said before this that if you were vaccinated you did not need to wear a mask. But why then is Biden telling us he was told he should be wearing a mask but isn't.

Does Biden think that masks are a joke, or does he not care about possibly spreading it to other people after his wife came down with Covid?

CovidCon: Another Democrat scam the Big Guy is cashing in on.

Even he can’t keep a straight face however.

CovidCon: Another Democrat scam the Big Guy is cashing in on.

Even he can’t keep a straight face however.
Joe thinks its funny, but to force children to wear masks in school is criminal, especially the younger they are. From what I hear, kids are being asked to wear them again.

God only knows what damage this is doing to them.

Does Biden think that masks are a joke, or does he not care about possibly spreading it to other people after his wife came down with Covid?

PJ didn't wear a mask around me when I had Covid, and she is actually the only one in the family that has not had Covid-19.

Come on people... Jill doesn't have covid... she just needs a break from her mentally addled husband... let his staff take care of his ass.... and it helps freak out his base that covid is back... we are being conned.... they are setting the stage for another election steal....

PJ didn't wear a mask around me when I had Covid, and she is actually the only one in the family that has not had Covid-19.

stagnant air space is probably the worse thing... probably open doors and windows with good airflow would be just as helpful or much more helpful than wearing a mask in the house.

Joe Biden jokes about not wearing a mask after his wife contracted Covid​

Very odd. I never needed anyone to tell me I had the flu! Yet the most deadly disease in the world you keep needing tested for despite feeling fine for a vaccine that neither protects you from infection nor transmission from others so they mandate wearing a dust mask whose porosity is about 150 million times larger in area than the virus they are meant to stop?

Very odd. I never needed anyone to tell me I had the flu! Yet the most deadly disease in the world you keep needing tested for despite feeling fine for a vaccine that neither protects you from infection nor transmission from others so they mandate wearing a dust mask whose porosity is about 150 million times larger in area than the virus they are meant to stop?
Dude - Doctor Jill has MILD SYMPTOMS!! :eek: :eek:

Covid has mutated to the point that it’s as deadly as the common cold for most at this point, so...

Time to lock down for good!!!!

Come on people... Jill doesn't have covid... she just needs a break from her mentally addled husband... let his staff take care of his ass.... and it helps freak out his base that covid is back... we are being conned.... they are setting the stage for another election steal....

Or, Jill gets "Covid", gives it to Old Joe, and it hits him so hard he is sadly unable to run in '24.

That's what I think anyway

The WHOLE THING IS BS and anyone with a brain knows it.

MASKS DO NOT WORK. IT IS BULLSHIT.

Viruses are incredibly small and they are aspirated while breathing, they do not only exist in mucus and saliva.

Have the cult fucks ever read a book?

If masks and the vax work, how come they didnt work and people who wore 3 masks and got boosted 6 times still got COVID?

DERP!

stagnant air space is probably the worse thing... probably open doors and windows with good airflow would be just as helpful or much more helpful than wearing a mask in the house.
Open up a window in the WH and Joe might fall out of it. They have to keep a leash on the demented sociopath so he doesn't wander out on front steps naked and takes a dump.

The really funny part is, Biden abruptly left the medal ceremony the other day because he didn't want to spread Covid since he wife was diagnosed and yet here he doesn't mask up and jokes about it so he doesn't care whether he spreads Covid or not. I wonder how they splain that contradiction.

Dude - Doctor Jill has MILD SYMPTOMS!! :eek: :eek:

Covid has mutated to the point that it’s as deadly as the common cold for most at this point, so...

Time to lock down for good!!!!

Mutated and became weaker?

COVID is as dangerous now as it always has been. Only difference is now we see it's not very dangerous at all, never has been.

"COVID deaths" were in line with flu related deaths, only difference is we stopped talking about the flu until recently. So flu deaths got roped in with COVID deaths to inflate covids numbers. Yesterday was the first time I saw a commercial talk about getting a flu vaccine in years.

Forum List

Back