Joe Biden Is Cognitively Dead

Will Joe Biden Be the Democratic Candidate?

• Yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
I made a thread regarding Biden lasting until the election day yesterday. The question should have been whether he lasts through the weekend.

Joe Biden’s first virtual town hall was an absolute technical nightmare

He is going to save America from Corona virus... although he can't even recall what year it is while forgetting he is on livestream. His presidential team can not even figure out live streaming technology that is designed to figure itself out.

At this point, it is hard to understand how democrats could allow the disaster to continue. Can Biden make it?

I made a thread regarding Biden lasting until the election day yesterday. The question should have been whether he lasts through the weekend.

He is going to save America from Corona virus... although he can't even recall what year it is while forgetting he is on livestream. His presidential team can not even figure out live streaming technology that is designed to figure itself out.

At this point, it is hard to understand how democrats could allow the disaster to continue. Can Biden make it?

I would be more focussed on the botched up job Trump is making of the corona virus. Nobody is going to die, because the Biden campaign botches a live stream. The same cannot be said of President Stupid whose administration can't even get the President to follow their instructions to keep the virus from spreading, and who refuses to stop shaking hands and continues to act like this isn't really happening.

I would be more focussed on the botched up job Trump is making of the corona virus. Nobody is going to die, because the Biden campaign botches a live stream. The same cannot be said of President Stupid whose administration can't even get the President to follow their instructions to keep the virus from spreading, and who refuses to stop shaking hands and continues to act like this isn't really happening.

Biden screeched both times when Trump closed the border and prevented people with the illness from spreading it to USA.

Biden would have been a total disaster, putting far left ideology before what works.

if its not the virus its global warming! We got less then 10 years anyway!

if its not the virus its global warming! We got less then 10 years anyway!

The Canadian is demented. No wonder she is fanning for Biden all the way from Canada.

Last edited:
Will Joe Biden Be the Democratic Candidate?

Either Biden, or Bernie if Joe has a stroke. Who else do they have?

The democrats should be encouraged to keep Biden as the candidate. He's as assured fail.

And once again, Biden supporters can't make their case without resorting to TRUMP.

And once again, Biden supporters can't make their case without resorting to TRUMP.

There is no such thing as a Biden supporter. I mean yes DragonLady would count as she is just as senile, but... she is not an American and hence excluded.

America is a very racist an non-inclusive country in that, non-citizens can not vote. You can go fuck yourselves though.

thats two completely different subjects,,,and based on how you couldnt know that proves youre just as brain dead as joe is,,,in other words your TDS is noted and mocked for obvious reasons,,,

I would be more focussed on the botched up job Trump is making of the corona virus.
What "botched up" job is that? You idiots must think that just because you keep claiming something a disaster and a mess, that it REALLY IS a disaster and a mess! If this thing turns out half as bad as people claim, then Trump took more proactive action than anybody. In fact, the EU is all hot and bothered that he is taking too much action.

If this thing really is so bad, you really think anyone can be "prepared" for it and just snap their fingers and make it go away overnight? You see ANYONE doing that?

Trump doesn't control this anyway, we have special people who handle it. The president is just a guy to get in front of TV and report on it to the press.

Had Trump thrown 10 billion dollars at this on Day One before anyone knew if it would take any kind of hold in the USA and it fizzled out, you would be on here ranting about the national debt and the incompetence of Trump anyway for overreacting before the crisis was even known.

Last edited:

Joe... who? Is his name trump? No? Okay, he has my vote.

Joe... who? Is his name trump? No? Okay, he has my vote.

Yes, that is the far left mind-set. The anti-Americans in America only care about the president not being an American.

Yes, that is the far left mind-set
and the near left, and the same for a lot of centrists an moderates. Leaving out these facts to make a childish comment to appeal to emotion, however, is definitely a Trump cultist's mindset.

Joe Biden Is Cognitively Dead
As opposed to Donald Trump, who was never Cognitively Alive? :21:

President Trump is a stable genius. Master of cognition and 4D chess.

This fiasco is completely inherent to Biden, and his possible brain damage.

Biden is in the first stages of something, and it sure ain't good. Either dementia or Alzheimer's, but not sure which one yet.

Forum List

Back