Joe Biden is a "Well Meaning Elderly Man"

lol ... trump needs to - dark brandon doesn't. his record says it all.
Not so, Mr Potatohead's handlers will not allow it and you know it.
Trump can and will sit down for any interview......Biden hasn't the mental capacity to do it anymore......and you clowns worried about Trump and the nuclear football.

& when yer chosen one does ... lookey at what happens.

Show some footage of Biden doing a recent 1-2 hour interview......oh, you can't.....:auiqs.jpg:

Psst............what about Biden hiding from the public, for 68 days, the fact that he too had classified doc's.......you let that out the backdoor quietly.........:hhello:

Not so, Mr Potatohead's handlers will not allow it and you know it.
Trump can and will sit down for any interview......Biden hasn't the mental capacity to do it anymore......and you clowns worried about Trump and the nuclear football.

Show some footage of Biden doing a recent 1-2 hour interview......oh, you can't.....:auiqs.jpg:

Psst............what about Biden hiding from the public, for 68 days, the fact that he too had classified doc's.......you let that out the backdoor quietly.........:hhello:

uh-huh .... just like how he campaigned from his basement. bless yer heart DD ...

you just can't CONtrol yer chosen one & he's burying himself. i say let him talk!!!!!

uh-huh .... just like how he campaigned from his basement. bless yer heart DD ...
Only reason he did that then was the same reason now, only he's terribly worse in mental capacity......keep trying.

you just can't CONtrol yer chosen one & he's burying himself. i say let him talk!!!!!

My chosen one is Jesus, yours is Biden.............

Only reason he did that then was the same reason now, only he's terribly worse in mental capacity......keep trying.

uh - no. he had pressers & not rallies because of covid. & he doesn't get softball Qs like donny gets with hannity OR newsmax OR rsnn OR the other one. he might as well go on RT.

anyhoo, he still won. unless, of course you think the election was stolen, amiright?

keep trying.

My chosen one is Jesus,

false.

200w.gif

1708351423527.jpeg

he looks barefoot ... did you buy some never surrender sneaks to support yer chosen one, yet?

yours is Biden.............

chosen one.jpg

:113:

Those are talking points......nice try.

'talking points'? LOL!!!!! yaaaaaaa.......... maybe for a malignant narcissist devoid of human emotion.

i bet biden would go on hannity's show b4 donny would go on any MSNBC program.

Biden has a hand picked list of reporters and their questions ( complete with the reporters picture, BTW ), then his stooge staff give him the correct answer to their question.

haha-jared-dines.gif

Trump doesn't read his intelligence reports, but looks at the graphs, charts, and tables​

Michelle Mark
May 21, 2020, 12:54 PM EDT

• President Donald Trump's intelligence briefings have posed an enormous challenge, due to his inattentiveness or unwillingness to receive information, The New York Times reported on Thursday.
  • Trump even blamed a January 23 briefing for not adequately warning him of the threat the novel coronavirus posed — even though he received dozens of intelligence briefings on the matter, as well as warnings from scientists and other national security officials.
  • Trump reportedly doesn't read the written intelligence reports he is given, though he does look at visuals such as graphs, charts, tables, and satellite images.
  • During oral briefings, Trump reportedly veers off-topic, expresses skepticism, pivots to gossip he heard from his friends, or even stops listening if he is told he is incorrect.
Trump doesn't read his intelligence reports, but looks at the graphs, charts, and tables

funny.gif

i bet biden would go on hannity's show b4 donny would go on any MSNBC program.
Why would Trump go on MSNBC? He's already interviewed with real journalists in the major leagues, like Jeff Glor (CBS) David Muir (ABC) Lester Holt (NBC) to name a few.

Being as you cited MSNBC, that says a lot of where your head is at and explains your triggered responses.

You go, girl!

• Trump reportedly doesn't read the written intelligence reports he is given, though he does look at visuals such as graphs, charts, tables, and satellite images.
  • During oral briefings, Trump reportedly veers off-topic, expresses skepticism, pivots to gossip he heard from his friends, or even stops listening if he is told he is incorrect.

haha-jared-dines.gif

Why would Trump go on MSNBC? He's already interviewed with real journalists in the major leagues, like Jeff Glor (CBS) David Muir (ABC) Lester Holt (NBC) to name a few.

Being as you cited MSNBC, that says a lot of where your head is at and explains your triggered responses.

You go, girl!

haha-jared-dines.gif

not really - since i don't even have cable... i used fox & msnbc as polar opp network examples... as for the the others - they are middle ground & wanna see a horserace so they aren't hard on donny either.

donny would be more afraid of rachel maddow, than DB would be afraid of hannity.

like i said. anyhoo,

91 indictments.

not really - since i don't even have cable... i used fox & msnbc as polar opp network examples... as for the the others - they are middle ground & wanna see a horserace so they aren't hard on donny either.

donny would be more afraid of rachel maddow, than DB would be afraid of hannity.

like i said. anyhoo,

91 indictments.
You're losing the argument.

Biden's cheat sheets at fundraisers worry donors​

LOL...........you do know they have a website.

I'll stick with this:

uh-huh ... you'll also be hard pressed to ever see me use a link from that network.

anyhoo ...

91 indictments....

images

& 1/2 billion dollars he owes ... AND the countdown has started to the day his assets start getting seized.

joe_biden_1691940560060_1691940575560.png

Forum List

Back