Joe Biden is a "Well Meaning Elderly Man"

.. but not indicted.
He mental state has.......

Bidenspace.gif

& dark brandon is supposta have all these super owers to have not only stolen the 2020 election - but teamed up with taylor swift to CONstruct her so called relationship with the football dude .... rig the super bowl ... AND to get her millions of fans, ( multitudes that are voting age ) to help steal the upcoming electipn.

My God woman....get some help.

Dee dee dee.jpg

I loved my grandad and he was too
He was nowhere near able to run the country and neither is Briben.

Did you not read the special counselor report? He outlines all of the evidence and concluded it was all done willfully

Just because you ignore the evidence and law enforcements conclusions doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist
He was sturdy and sane when he did all of it
He is not Now
So What???

Did you not read the special counselor report? He outlines all of the evidence and concluded it was all done willfully
And he plainly lied, a lot.

Which is why you suck his ass. Inspired by your dark master, you love the lie, and you hate honesty with a white-hot Satanic fire.

And Biden is a lot sharper than you. He's sharp, you're a senile drooler. All the crybaby BDS losers are badly mentally addled. No one with a working brain says the stupid shit that the BDS droolers here say. Just look at this thread. The BDS crybabies are plainly sitting in a soiled diaper, waiting for the nice orderly to come by.

And Biden is a lot sharper than you. He's sharp, you're a senile drooler.

Democratic strategist James Carville said President Biden not sitting for an interview before the Super Bowl is a “sign” of his administration having little confidence in him.

“It’s the biggest television audience, not even close, and you get a chance to do a 20, 25-minute interview on that day, and you don’t do it, that’s a kind of sign that the staff or yourself doesn’t have much confidence in you. There’s no other way to read this,” Carville said in a recent interview on CNN’s “Smerconish.”

This will be the second year in a row that the president has not sat for an interview before the big game. Biden’s decision not to participate comes as he’s been facing bad press in the wake of the release of a special counsel report on his handling of classified documents.

Biden stupor.png

See? Another drooler. He's quoting professional Biden-hater as proof of something.

And yes, Carville does make money being a Biden-hater. The networks adore that stuff.

How about the riveting report from Biden on how Hur questioned Joe on the death of Beau? OMG....I was shocked.....shocked I say.....until NBC News reported this:

Biden attacked Hur for asking him when Beau died. That didn't happen, sources say.​

President Joe Biden lashed out at Robert Hur last week over one particular line in the special counsel's report on his handling of classified documents: that Biden "did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died."

“How in the hell dare he raise that?” Biden told reporters in an impromptu White House press conference. “Frankly, when I was asked the question, I thought to myself, it wasn’t any of their damn business.”

But Hur never asked that question, according to two people familiar with Hur’s five-hour interview with the president over two days last October. It was the president, not Hur or his team, who first introduced Beau Biden’s death, they said.

Biden raised his son’s death after being asked about his workflow at a Virginia rental home from 2016 to 2018, the sources said, when a ghost writer was helping him write a memoir about losing Beau to brain cancer in 2015. Investigators had a 2017 recording showing that Biden had told the ghost writer he had found “classified stuff” in that home, the report says.

Which is why you suck his ass. Inspired by your dark master, you love the lie, and you hate honesty with a white-hot Satanic fire.

And Biden is a lot sharper than you. He's sharp, you're a senile drooler. All the crybaby BDS losers are badly mentally addled. No one with a working brain says the stupid shit that the BDS droolers here say. Just look at this thread. The BDS crybabies are plainly sitting in a soiled diaper, waiting for the nice orderly to come by.
Yes Xiden got caught plainly lying a lot

^^^

mic-drop.gif

Forum List

Back