Joe Biden Is A 'Two-Bit Street Politician' Who Has No Intention Of Unifying America

The country has never been "unified" as it's a nation of diversity which actually makes it great. All the different cultures make it the greatest nation in the world.

This is a fact. Over 30 years as a swamp rat Biden has changed positions to wherever the winds blew him. He has never produced a single worthwhile thing in his life. He cheated his way through college and lied his way through office. He is a filthy pig. The typical democrat.

Joe Biden Is A 'Two-Bit Street Politician' Who Has No Intention Of Unifying America

So you are actually in the US Military?

This is a fact. Over 30 years as a swamp rat Biden has changed positions to wherever the winds blew him. He has never produced a single worthwhile thing in his life. He cheated his way through college and lied his way through office. He is a filthy pig. The typical democrat. Joe Biden Is A 'Two-Bit Street Politician' Who Has No Intention Of Unifying America

Gee, that is about the most fair, decent and honest thing I've ever read about Joe!

A year ago he said he would never trust taking the Covid vaccine, now he is incensed that folks aren't taking it and is threatening to FORCE people to take it!

This is a fact. Over 30 years as a swamp rat Biden has changed positions to wherever the winds blew him. He has never produced a single worthwhile thing in his life. He cheated his way through college and lied his way through office. He is a filthy pig. The typical democrat.

Go cry somewhere else, snowflake. :auiqs.jpg:

Gee, that is about the most fair, decent and honest thing I've ever read about Joe!

A year ago he said he would never trust taking the Covid vaccine, now he is incensed that folks aren't taking it and is threatening to FORCE people to take it!

That was before he lied and claimed it didn't exist until he was in office.

Which was before he lied and claimed you can't contract Covid-19 if you get the vaccine.

One lie after another, and not a single one has been "fact checked" by the media.

Do you ever talk about "unity" when a republican is in office hack?
i do, and trump did. a lot. it’s tragic the dems were so divisive and unable to accept the 2016 election. that they blew that amazing opportunity

Which was before he lied and claimed you can't contract Covid-19 if you get the vaccine.

One lie after another, and not a single one has been "fact checked" by the media.

I only wish Fox was now running a lie-counter on their front page for Biden 24/7.

Actually was:

Forum List

Back