Joe Biden: ‘I Respect No Borders’

And just like that the democrat party was over lol

Last edited:
Oh good God Joe... you expect politicians to stand there and say pretty words and catchy phrases. It's what they do. Everything he said was written by a panel of people on his staff.
He should fire them.
He is pandering to the 5%. The far left. The LOUD and obnoxious far left, but still only 5%.
And that is how Trump won the first time. He was more identifiable than the bought/sold and bought and paid for again Hillary Clinton.
Do these idiots really think saying these pretty little catchy phrases that can be deciphered by a 5 year old to mean "let's go back to the days of Obama....cause that went so well".

Trump wins again. And the Democrats know it, which is why they are trying to line states up to put their electoral votes together.

Biden is toast. Stick a fork in him. Too white, way too OLD, gaff machine, and he can't decide if he is a new line ultra Far Left, Progressive Democrat or stuck in the 1970's.

FB_IMG_1562856829554.jpg

I don't respect Biden's whiteness, his maleness.

Good bye Biden, it wasn't nice while it lasted, but thankfully it's over.

This seems great... Biden speech was perfectly respectful and thought out...

I suppose they have been hearing Trump's ramblings of non-coherent thoughts...

Biden was talking about how when we work with allies we are all stronger... They are used to insulting allies and sucking up to enemies...

Forum List

Back