Joe Biden Has Lowest Approval Rating of Any US President Since Jimmy Carter – But "81 Million" Votes

39% according to MSNBC. To put that into perspective, around 910 days into GW's presidency, his overall approval rating ranged from around 50% to 60% in various polls. And at 910 days into Donald Trump's presidency, his approval rating averaged around 43-45%.

Jimmy Carter's approval rating was 29% at 910 days into his presidency, but Joe's giving him a run for his money.

"Joe Biden currently has the lowest approval rating of any president in modern history going back to Jimmy Carter.

That is quite a feat considering the media bias and glowing coverage of his failed presidency."

This was on MSNBC.
Via Midnight Rider.

View attachment 812561

According to report by Andrew Romano from Yahoo News that played on CNN, Joe Biden is the second most unpopular president in modern US history at this point in his presidency.

Jimmy Carter was first.

Maybe it’s the inflation, gas prices, cost of living, open borders and failed foreign policy?"

Joe Biden Has Lowest Approval Rating of Any US President Since Jimmy Carter - But 81 Million Votes! | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hoft

Everything is always a relative thing.

There was a song many years ago. The singers were doing a ballad.

The most beautiful girl in the Room. Not the world. Or the city. Just the room.

Compared to the population at large she was above average. Compared to the people in the room she was beautiful.

Now to Biden, and putting this in context.

I can’t think of a candidate in my lifetime that Biden could beat. Except Trump. Biden would lose to many of those who have announced so far. The one he is almost certain to beat is. You guessed it. Trump.

44% of those who voted for Biden were primarily motivated to vote against Trump.

Want to win the election. Do not nominate someone radical. Because while a lot of people dislike Biden. Nobody but the Trump fanboys truly hates him.

And while you are harping on Biden’s low numbers. Look at Trumps.

So do you really want to claim America wants Trump? Like Biden, he is barely more popular than Herpes.

Joe Biden is presiding over one of the worst economies in American history. Let people say whatever they want about trump. The gas prices were much lower. The average price of a home was astronomically lower under Trump… yet Trump supporters are called “cultists” by this tiny percentage of Americans. That makes absolutely no sense.

But look at what CNN and Fox News is doing. They got people talking about nonsense possible jail time for trump and Biden. Its A way to distract people from our terrible economy. As we saw in the original post most Americans don’t care for that stuff they care about how the economy, and how their family is doing. The streets of America are not safe like they used to be.

A Hundred thousand people dying each year from fentanyl overdose ….Do something about that Biden.

And while Biden is in charge we’ve had Toilet Paper on shelves, cat food. And all the other things which were absent due to shortages.

Personally I’m making more money in the Biden Economy than I was under Trump.

Joe Biden is presiding over one of the worst economies in American history. Let people say whatever they want about trump. The gas prices were much lower.

"I don't care what they say about a historic recession, but the gas was cheap!" - every other idiot rightwinger.

Unemployment rate 3.5%
GDP growth 2.4%
Inflation rate now down to 3%

FR says?
worst economies in American history

320px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Last edited:
Nice slight of hand there bs peddler.

You think 39 is bad? Check this out:

As President Donald Trump prepares to leave the White House, 34% of Americans approve of the job he is doing as president, the worst evaluation of his presidency.

Compare the Media's reporting on the two and Trump kicks Biden's ass. Lol

And while Biden is in charge we’ve had Toilet Paper on shelves, cat food. And all the other things which were absent due to shortages.

Economy was better with Trump in charge, and the lockdowns were cause of Democrats and Republicans dropping the ball.

You’re talking about toilet paper and cat food.

Like in the other threads, you say you’re making better money other Americans are starving to death. Across-the-board the economy was better under Trump.

Last edited:
"I don't care what they say about a historic recession, but the gas was cheap!" - every other idiot rightwinger.

Unemployment rate 3.5%
GDP growth 2.4%
Inflation rate now down to 3%

FR says?

320px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg
Low unemployment means nothing win Americans can’t afford a home

Super high interest rates on loans. 350,000 for the average cost of a home. A ridiculous American gov support for the war in Ukraine. None of that existed when Trump was in office.

Grocery prices and gas prices have gone up in my area. This propaganda about inflation going down is what it is propaganda.

I cannot believe the excuses fellow Democrats make for Joe Biden a man who says it’s fine for young boys to go into a girls bathroom. I see you guys don’t talk about that.

OK there is zero way to argue against these points …. our economy is horrendous now .

Low unemployment means nothing win Americans can’t afford a home
Silly, it means they can afford to pay rent and KEEP a home they've got.

Unemployment is in fact a major macro-economic indicator, even if it's inconvinient for your tribal politics.

Last edited:
Grocery prices and gas prices have gone up in my area. This propaganda about inflation going down is what it is propaganda.

Nice anecdote, but you are full of crap - gasoline prices are down from their 2022 Russian invasion induced highs.

And overall, inflation being down still means prices are increasing, just a lot slower at 3% than at 8%. It does not mean that prices are cheaper.

Last edited:
39% according to MSNBC. To put that into perspective, around 910 days into GW's presidency, his overall approval rating ranged from around 50% to 60% in various polls. And at 910 days into Donald Trump's presidency, his approval rating averaged around 43-45%.

Jimmy Carter's approval rating was 29% at 910 days into his presidency, but Joe's giving him a run for his money.

"Joe Biden currently has the lowest approval rating of any president in modern history going back to Jimmy Carter.

That is quite a feat considering the media bias and glowing coverage of his failed presidency."

This was on MSNBC.
Via Midnight Rider.

View attachment 812561

According to report by Andrew Romano from Yahoo News that played on CNN, Joe Biden is the second most unpopular president in modern US history at this point in his presidency.

Jimmy Carter was first.

Maybe it’s the inflation, gas prices, cost of living, open borders and failed foreign policy?"

Joe Biden Has Lowest Approval Rating of Any US President Since Jimmy Carter - But 81 Million Votes! | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hoft

Gatewaypundit??

No wonder you believe Biden's 39% approval is the lowest since Carter. Because you're stupid enough to read thegatewaypundit, no less, believe it.

Idiot, which is lower... Biden's 39% or Trump's 29%?

which is lower... Biden's 39% or Bush's 19%?

face-palm-gif.278959

And, in case you missed it, the title of this thread is "Joe Biden Has Lowest Approval Rating of Any US President Since Jimmy Carter – But "81 Million" Votes"

So do you have anything to add to the thread, or are you just here to stir up shit and troll?

Well you're wrong about Biden having the lowest job approval since Carter; and naturally, you're wrong about Biden not getting 81 million votes.

And when did I dispute that?

You should dispute it because it's not true. What was actually stated by MSNBC, which was referencing 538, was that Biden has the lowest "average" job approval since Carter. Which of course, gatewaypundit being the lying rag it is, removed "average," to falsely claim Biden has the lowest approval rating since Carter's 29%.

In fact, EVERY single president going back to LBJ had job approvals that sunk below 39%. That includes Biden whose lowest to date is 33%.

Damn, good for you. What's your secret, selling fentanyl, cocaine to the Hunter, filling the SF vending machines, transporting illegals, child trafficking?

Calling on RhodyPatriot to count my posts. C'mon, RhodyCounter, someone's gotta count posts around here and you elected yourself.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Gatewaypundit??

No wonder you believe Biden's 39% approval is the lowest since Carter. Because you're stupid enough to read thegatewaypundit, no less, believe it.

Idiot, which is lower... Biden's 39% or Trump's 29%?

which is lower... Biden's 39% or Bush's 19%?

face-palm-gif.278959
You are a fucking idiot. What part of “at this stage” confuses your pea brain, Moron?

Opinions change

Bush the Lesser had over a 90% approval rating right after 9/11.

It was in the low 30s a couple years later

This was on MSNBC.
Via Midnight Rider.

View attachment 812561

Jimmy Carter was first.

A lot of it has to do with the fact that he has destroyed lives with his Demafascsit policies.

His low approval ratings and massive destructive policies are why the Demafascsit are using political prosecutions to try and take out rivals that might undo their destruction.

Forum List

Back