Joe Biden Failed to Report More than $5.2 Million in Income He Used to Pay Hunter’s Legal Fees.

Several newspapers verified their claims that original claims that the emails and laptop content were Russian disinformation were not true and they now agree the laptop was genuine.
Not totally accurate. They only verified some of the emails as being genuine. Also, They have not verified that the emails came from the laptop itself.

Why would someone making $85,000 a MONTH need his dad to pay his legal fees for him? And why would Hunter even HAVE legal fees? For what? And how does Joe come up with an income accounting discrepancy as great as TEN YEARS of his full present income which is the most he has ever made in his life?
Probably from when the stripper sued him for child support.

TurboTax error.
According to a new report, Joe Biden never reported where he got the $5.2 million, some of which he used to pay for Hunter Biden’s legal fees in 2019.

Questions over the president’s financial disclosure come after emails found of Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop show that Joe made millions with Hunter Biden’s business deals and paid Hunter’s legal fees. However, the cash records don’t gibe with his financial reports.

According to the analysis published by the Daily Mail, Joe Biden’s income numbers on his government transparency reports are about $7 million less than the income he reported to the IRS. Notice that it was a British newspaper that covered the story. A U.S. paper wouldn’t dare. After all, he’s their boy.

So, where did all that money come from? Per the paper:
No Problem. Joe Biden is a Democrat. He is basically untouchable.

Trump will end up prosecuted long before Joe Biden.

1655282524093.png

1655282814399.jpeg

1655282964442.png

It's strange how lying thread titles unsupported by links (and utterly destroyed by other links) get left in this section, as long as they are about the correct topics.

Yep, Biden has committed the grave crime of not reporting his IRS reported income.

Makes total sense.

Did Joe ever claim the millions he got from Hunter. the '10% for the big guy'?

Idiot, there has never been proof that Joe Biden was involved in or recieved anything from his son's deals.

L I A R!

Even all the initial lying and denying leftist media are starting to admit Hunter's laptop is real and contains the evidence of this.

Hunter Biden calls you a liar
His laptop proved you're a liar
Media reports prove you a liar

....but thank you for that highly emotional, ultra-partisan OPINION, snowflake.

L I A R!

Even all the initial lying and denying leftist media are starting to admit Hunter's laptop is real and contains the evidence of this.

Hunter Biden calls you a liar
His laptop proved you're a liar
Media reports prove you a liar

....but thank you for that highly emotional, ultra-partisan OPINION, snowflake.

Bullshit.

There were no media reports that there is proof that Joe Biden was doing any business with his son.

What in the laptop proved Joe Biden recieved anything?

Bullshit.

There were no media reports that there is proof that Joe Biden was doing any business with his son.

What in the laptop proved Joe Biden recieved anything?
Again, thank you for that highly emotional, ultra partisan, and admitted willingly ignorant response.

You made statements and asked questions that can be answered by looking back at previous threads or by getting off your ass and doing your own research instead of asking to be spoonfed a the time while spouting lies and ignorance.

Get back to me when you have put any effort into educating yourself.

Again, thank you for that highly emotional, ultra partisan, and admitted willingly ignorant response.

You made statements and asked questions that can be answered by looking back at previous threads or by getting off your ass and doing your own research instead of asking to be spoonfed a the time while spouting lies and ignorance.

Get back to me when you have put any effort into educating yourself.

More bullshit, zero proof.

Put up proof or stfu, I have no patience for moron bullshit peddlers like you.

More bullshit, zero proof.

Put up proof or stfu, I have no patience for moron bullshit peddlers like you.
Thank you for that even MORE emotional and self-identified willingly ignorant response.

Evidently you have no reading Comprehension skills, as well. I told you I would be glad to discuss this with you if you made any effort to educate yourself, either by research on this board or the web, instead of demanding to be spoonfed.

Since you angrily proved you ate not willing to do this for yourself, I'm just going to ignore you and laughing your continued rants until you do, snowflake.

Forum List

Back