Joe Biden Emailed His Brother and Son About Foreign Business Deals More than 29,000 Times

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

Which is more likely to get Jopedo impeached and removed: His corrupt influence peddling racket (as in RICO) or the fact that he helped fund what is essentially another 9/11 attack by Islamic terrorists?

Which is more likely to get Jopedo impeached and removed: His corrupt influence peddling racket (as in RICO) or the fact that he helped fund what is essentially another 9/11 attack by Islamic terrorists?
Pfft, big deal. Get back to us when he passes the 40,000 threshold.

I call Bull Shit

So how do you know all those emails were about foreign business deals? Why do you MAGAs lie and make up shit about everything? I guess you are just trying to be more like trump.

• Banned
So how do you know all those emails were about foreign business deals? Why do you MAGAs lie and make up shit about everything? I guess you are just trying to be more like trump.
How do I know you are not a chick with a dick? Read the fucking article, you asinine feral pig.

The federalist! This is Russian disinformation

Hunters a good boy

Each one could be a felony count.

That’s ten emails a day every day for eight years
All about Hunters business dealings

When Republicans make up numbers, they are not very good at it

That’s ten emails a day every day for eight years
All about Hunters business dealings

When Republicans make up numbers, they are not very good at it
I can envision a coked up Hunter texting back and forth over some deal, nervous that something may go wrong, or after it has already gone wrong. He is a fucking coke head. Those people tend to be a bit high strung.

Pretty sloppy. What the fuck else would they be texting back and forth to those firms about?!? You suck, Bulldog, both at this and generally as a person.

The article said they didn't know what those emails were about. you lying idiot.
The article said they didn't know what those emails were about. you lying idiot.
Joey emailed Rosemont Seneca 19,335 times while he was VP, you ignorant lying sack of pig shit. 19,335 times. Please allow me to put that into terms you would understand; i.e., Mr. Bulldog math: a whole hell of a lot of times! Like, a thousand times what you charge to blow a Japanese tourist. Got it?

Joey emailed Rosemont Seneca 19,335 times while he was VP, you ignorant lying sack of pig shit. 19,335 times. Please allow me to put that into terms you would understand; i.e., Mr. Bulldog math: a whole hell of a lot of times! Like, a thousand times what you charge to blow a Japanese tourist. Got it?

19,335 felony counts for money laundering and treason.

That can't be correct.

Joe Biden said that he never never never discussed any business with his his crack head son.

Joe would never lie. It is preposterous to suggest that he would be dishonest to cover up family corruption. Preposterous I tell you.

Forum List

Back