Joe Biden continues to set records. Housing affordability lowest IN A CENTURY

Put 20k Down on a POS 2 bedroom fixer upper in Rialto Ca ( Bad Area) that is on a tiny lot for 399 k$ and your monthly is 1699.00 $ and Fire Danger makes you mandatory home owner insurance 299.00 $ a mo so no

I closed my RE appraisal business. No one is applying for RE loans. Couldn’t afford to re-up State license.

This is another reason why it is so fascinating to me, that the idea of re-electing this loser is even in play.
When you look at this OP, the massive flood of the third-world pouring across our border, 40 year high inflation, historically high pump prices, in saner times this pos would have absolutely zero chance of being re-elected.

Google has become a Democrat story search engine tied to their MSM.
Google is doing away with a lot of search terms.

Try "Democrat dox".
Yep, the Dems like the Pubs dox.

AI Chat: "
Doxing’ is the act of publishing private or identifying information about an individual on the internet without their consent. It is a form of online harassment that can lead to stalking, identity theft, and other forms of abuse. In the political context, it can be used to intimidate or silence political opponents1.

In 2018, a former aide to two Democratic members of Congress was sentenced to four years in prison for data theft after pleading guilty to five felony charges linked to ‘doxing’ — or releasing personal information such as home addresses — five Republican senators. Jackson Cosko was sentenced Wednesday by Judge Thomas Hogan in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia. Cosko was arrested in October 2018 for breaking into the office of his former employer, Sen. Maggie Hassan, D-N.H., and stealing private data before using it to ‘dox’ several Republican senators by posting their personal contact information on Wikipedia12."

If that is the case, then how come housing starts are up 6%? How come inflation is ticking down? How come the unemployment rate is at record lows?

uh.....They are Publically traded building companies. They Build houses. If they don't? Shareholders are not happy. They continue on, hoping things change. They try to make them cheaper. Cheaper entry price. But they have plans...they already bought lands.

It is universally accepted now that Joe Biden is a lying pos that does creepy shit with children. It is also accepted that JoePedo is not truly executing Art. II powers. Rather, there is someone, or several someones, behind the curtain who are unconstitutionally exercising executive power on Joe's behalf. It is quite self-evident that the ideological bent of these faux, unelected miscreants is neo-Marxism. Such an ideology is the antithesis to our representative constitutional republic. In fact, Marxism cannot legally coexist as a working doctrine with our republic. These self-evident truths compel the conclusion that the Biden administration is subversive to our constitution and therefore guilty of sedition.

okey dokey, millenial croakey

I doubt our boomers, regardless of sex or race or whatever, really care what the kids think about them.

okey dokey, millenial croakey

I doubt our boomers, regardless of sex or race or whatever, really care what the kids think about them.
Kind of reminds of an old saying.

When you are 18 you are consumed with what other people think about you.

When you are 40 you certainly realize, you don't give a shit what people think of you.

When you are 60, you finally realize, nobody ever gave a shit about you anyway.

Google is doing away with a lot of search terms.

Try "Democrat dox".

I'll 'fess up. I doctored that image just for shits and giggles.

But you're absolutely right. Google does filter a lot of searches like the one you mentioned. I tried it with duckduckgo and got many hits.

Forum List

Back