Joe at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodrock444

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is beyond me how anyone could believe he's ever had a rational thought. Now he's telling cops it's ok to shoot violent "protesters" in the leg instead of the heart. No Joe they empty their magazines until they stop moving.

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It is beyond me how anyone could believe he's ever had a rational thought. Now he's telling cops it's ok to shoot violent "protesters" in the leg instead of the heart. No Joe they empty their magazines until they stop moving.
Wow he actually said that?....

OP
Bloodrock444

Bloodrock444

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow he actually said that?....
Yes. He also said kids don't here enough words. Leave your record player on at night, and you can't go into a 7/11 unless you have a slight Indian accent. Or how about the fact that Obuma was clean and articulate.

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Closed. No source

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List