Joe and vlad.

Colin norris

Platinum Member
Apr 25, 2021
Many of you have been critical of Biden's visit. Forget about his supposed dementia etc. What is it you think he should forcefully propose that Russia do?
I would be foolish to think he was ever to commence ridiculing them. That won't work with Russia not China.

Should he tread a bit softly and ease into a peaceful relationship?
Is a cold war necessary bearing in mind it didn't work before.?
It's rare these two meet.
Let's have a civil discussion and leave out the anti Democrat propaganda.

Joe gave Putin what he wanted before Air Force One left the tarmac in DC in route to the G7...he removed Russian pipeline sanctions....now the EU will be beholden to Russia for their oil...and our new pipeline is shut down...by Joe....we are being ruled by Putin and Xi with Biden in office....

Joe gave Putin what he wanted before Air Force One left the tarmac in DC in route to the G7...he removed Russian pipeline sanctions....now the EU will be beholden to Russia for their oil...and our new pipeline is shut down...by Joe....we are being ruled by Putin and Xi with Biden in office....

Exactly right.

Sleepy Joe shut down our Pipeline, shut down the ANWR, and gave approval to the Russian Federation Pipeline.

The American Middle Class is screwed, and Uncle Pooty is flying high.

No reason for President Putin to really give a shit about the words of Sleepy Joe- his actions have given him control over all Europe who relies on his oil and gas.

Many of you have been critical of Biden's visit. Forget about his supposed dementia etc. What is it you think he should forcefully propose that Russia do?
I would be foolish to think he was ever to commence ridiculing them. That won't work with Russia not China.

The Cold War did work dumb fuck. Communism hit the shitter. We bankrupted the mother fuckers.

Who taught you history? A 5 yr old. But I bet you have a masters in gender competence

Hey hey.. but Trump! but Trump! cozied up to Putin.... !!

• Banned

The Cold War did work dumb fuck. Communism hit the shitter. We bankrupted the mother fuckers.

Who taught you history? A 5 yr old. But I bet you have a masters in gender competence

Shut up you foul mouthed ignoramus.
You're exactly the type who shouldn't participate when thought is required.

Shut up you foul mouthed ignoramus.
You're exactly the type who shouldn't participate when thought is required.
Foul mouth??....This is no holds barred snow flake

I was on a board before this that was nothing but a mosh pit with teeth marks and rusty razor blades in our shoes. You'd wilt within 3 days

My language here is mild compared to the old days. Do you want to hear an example?

i like Trump's foreign policy philosophy better, which basically was: when there is a conflict between 2 countries, they "duke it out", and the stronger country wins.

well, that is usually America!

USA! USA! USA! USA!

How about they both act more like a couple of fucking rational human beings and less like Instagram 'influencers'. Let's start with that. Yeah, that would be fine.
Is a cold war necessary bearing in mind it didn't work before
You answered your own question, which begs if it needed to be asked in the first place.
So what.

Well Biden didnt help his own diplomacy by calling Putin a killer. If your going to do that then you have to be able to back it up.... we all saw how that worked out.
The Summit was a good propaganda piece for Putin, it put him in more of a good light at home and Europe. Biden could maybe have been a little tougher on cyber interference by Russia.

This whole thing went exactley as ever honest person knew it would the Biden supporters saying he hit it out of the park the Biden critics saying it was a disaster and the reality is it really didn't amount to anything other than a lot of media hype.

trump-putin-shoe-shine.jpg

Forum List

Back