Joe and Kamala Hold Campaign Rally In Arizona And Nobody Turns Up For It EXCEPT Biden Staffers And Random Journalists

LMAO Biden doesn't want more than 50 people at any of his events?? I'm sorry but what is the purpose of the event then? :auiqs.jpg: Biden needs 65 million votes and he's holding 1 event a week speaking to 50 voters.
the only group Biden beats over Trump would be with dead people and mannaquins

I just came across this on you tube. and this seems to be the pattern these last two or so month. Biden shows up to his rally, and all he gets is crickets and various small animals waiting for him.

Because he is not encouraging voters to turnout because of the coronavirus. Trump may not care about anyone else but Biden clearly does.

LMAO Biden doesn't want more than 50 people at any of his events?? I'm sorry but what is the purpose of the event then? :auiqs.jpg: Biden needs 65 million votes and he's holding 1 event a week speaking to 50 voters.
Of course.
Biden's entire campaign... all of it.... is "Orange Man Bad". He has nothing. Stands for nothing. Speaks about nothing... except - Orange Man Bad.

Because he is not encouraging voters to turnout because of the coronavirus. Trump may not care about anyone else but Biden clearly does.

It would be the same with or without the virus. Watching Creepy Joe is about as exciting as watching grass grow.

It would be the same with or without the virus. Watching Creepy Joe is about as exciting as watching grass grow.
i heard that not even cockroaches and tarantulas didnt bother to show up to see Biden

Of course.
Biden's entire campaign... all of it.... is "Orange Man Bad". He has nothing. Stands for nothing. Speaks about nothing... except - Orange Man Bad.

^^^ NAILED IT :eusa_clap: Biden doesn't have a campaign, he's not even a real candidate. He and the entire Dem party and assholes in the fake news are running on "don't vote for Trump". They have no platform, no policies, even when challenged Biden refuses to answer direct questions on policy.

Of course.

^^^ NAILED IT :eusa_clap: Biden doesn't have a campaign, he's not even a real candidate. He and the entire Dem party and assholes in the fake news are running on "don't vote for Trump". They have no platform, no policies, even when challenged Biden refuses to answer direct questions on policy.
now now now, lets not be so hard on Bin Biden, he is an elderly statesman, an honorable and distinguished human being, a man of faith! a man who have never lied in private and never lied in public! and Biden has never laid hands on any woman, just his wife!

Of course.

He is attempting to run an empty vessel camping like Obama did, allowing the base to create an internal image of him, that can not be refuted... Its not working... And WE THE PEOPLE are asking questions loudly... All Joe and Kamala have shown for the People is contempt...

i am still waiting for a CNN host to ask Biden, hey, how come Trump can fill a Football stadium with 10,000 around the perimter, yet, your average rally crowd is 3 people and 2 goats?

Of course.

He is attempting to run an empty vessel camping like Obama did, allowing the base to create an internal image of him, that can not be refuted... Its not working... And WE THE PEOPLE are asking questions loudly... All Joe and Kamala have shown for the People is contempt...
as his crowds keep shrinking, i think by next sunday, Biden will be doing his final rallies at grave yards

Of course.

as his crowds keep shrinking, i think by next sunday, Biden will be doing his final rallies at grave yards

The new spin from the liberal media is that Biden doesn't want people to show up to his rallies. :cuckoo:

Of course.

I was looking at Trumps Virtual Rally this week on Rush Limbaugh's show and they broke every record in the books... Over 60 million during the on air time and now over 16 million have viewed the recording on Rush's site.. 76+ Million viewers.... That's got to sting...

Forum List

Back