Jobs report?

Trump happy warriors and boot lickers never give up no matter what a train wreck he's become. Obama would have been on this virus from day one. Not trump. His mind's on his rallies and how much he can enrich himself and his family courtesy of the taxpayers.

Moron
This thread is about the jobs report.
Do you realize that the jobs report is directly related to this mother fucking health crisis, or are you just always this stupid ?

The unemployment numbers are directly related to Dopey Donald Trump's degree of incompetence.

What a dumbass.

I agree with your denunciation of Dopey Donald Trump.

I see the Trumpettes are silent about the jobs report.

701,000 job loses. A lot of the virus effects not yet counted.

These people are so stupid they're going to somehow attempt to blame Trump for this.

As if there's not a GLOBAL PANDEMIC going on

That's how stupid they are...believe it

What would you like us to say?

When everyone stays home, lots of jobs are lost.

You fucking moron.

Better?
When you inherit the worst recession in 80 years, jobs are lost. But it didn't stop you assfucks from blaming Obama.

When you inherit the worst recession in 80 years,

I know! It's awful!

And it ended in June 2009, before anything he did as President would help.
So, everything was back to normal in June of 2009.

And you think that you are an ecinomic expert? Really?

No. Obama's moronic over-regulation was just getting started.
Any assfuck that ever took a course in economics will tell you that the effects of a recession last far longer than the recession itself. But hey, you are one of those pretend experts educated at the Limbaugh School for Conservative Thought. Or. was it Trump U?

the effects of a recession last far longer than the recession itself.

Especially when Obama is in there, fucking things up.

Imagine how much weaker his weak-ass recovery would have been if he'd been able to ban fracking like he wanted.
OK assfuck. Show me one recession in our history when the recession officially ended the effects ceased at the same time.

You fucking moron.

Better?
When you inherit the worst recession in 80 years, jobs are lost. But it didn't stop you assfucks from blaming Obama.

The financial panic of 2008-9, caused by the Pelosi-Dingy Hairy Congress elected in 2007- wasn't nearly as bad as the Mr. Peanut recession of the late70's/early 80's
The recession started in the 4th quarter of 2007. Show me what they did to create it.

These people are so stupid they're going to somehow attempt to blame Trump for this.

You people blamed Obama so fuck off Trump boy.

There is a certain part of this that is Trump's fault for his stupid juvenile response to it.

Could it because the virus that originated in China that caused the market to crash and businesses to close is not actually Trump failure?

When you have entire States forcing businesses to close tell you that Trump is not what caused the closing but as usual you will lie and why?

Anything that can go wrong you will blame Trump for...

You people blamed Obama so fuck off Trump boy.

There is a certain part of this that is Trump's fault for his stupid juvenile response to it.

The event is a worldwide pandemic, not an American experience at all, in spite of what Biden's masters, the Red Chinese, say. What would Biden have done differently to prevent this? How would open borders have changed this?

You fucking moron.

Better?

When you inherit the worst recession in 80 years,

I know! It's awful!

And it ended in June 2009, before anything he did as President would help.

And you think that you are an ecinomic expert? Really?

No. Obama's moronic over-regulation was just getting started.
Any assfuck that ever took a course in economics will tell you that the effects of a recession last far longer than the recession itself. But hey, you are one of those pretend experts educated at the Limbaugh School for Conservative Thought. Or. was it Trump U?

the effects of a recession last far longer than the recession itself.

Especially when Obama is in there, fucking things up.

Imagine how much weaker his weak-ass recovery would have been if he'd been able to ban fracking like he wanted.
OK assfuck. Show me one recession in our history when the recession officially ended the effects ceased at the same time.

Show me one time where I made that claim.

Anything but

The virus effects are already being felt by the millions laid off living paycheck to paycheck you dopey retard

Can ya see this

2020-04-02_12-05-00_0.jpg

Forum List

Back