Jobs Joe! Economy is defying naysayers and added a whopping 372k Jobs in June!!

Trump got handed a economic bouquet of roses, then he started the oil war, banned computer chips, imposed tariffs, told the country to close down causing massive unemployment, destroyed oil drillers, businesses, production & printed 5 times more money than we had, causing 500% inflation once Biden opened the country up for people to spend all that money.

Biden got stuck with rebuilding production, infrastructure, jobs, tightening monetary policy, raising interest rates, taxes, fighting debt, deficits, bans tariffs, war, sanctions, etc.
Are you hopelessly delusional or just stupid?

From their website:

The unemployment rate is calculated as: (Unemployed ÷ Labor Force) x 100.
I saw the website; it has a whole lot more verbiage than that.
You keep omitting the Ux Formula and other formulas for placing inclusions and exclusions in your “simple” formula.

I saw the website; it has a whole lot more verbiage than that.
You keep omitting the Ux Formula and other formulas for placing inclusions and exclusions in your “simple” formula.

Retard, you asked for how the unemployment rate is calculated and that's what I showed you. You didn't ask for an in depth analysis.

Regardless, the underlying factors, such as who is "unemployed" and who is in the "labor force," has not changed in decades.

Employers have never in the history of this nation had such a deep pool of potential employees. The so called supply chain issues do not stem from a lack of laborers nor from any unemployment payments.

A simplified version. We are not even close to the Labor Participation Rate we had during President Trump's term and prior to the China pandemic.

Calculating%2Bthe%2BUnemployment%2Brate-L.jpg

As of last month.

2022-08-05-XL.jpg

A simplified version. We are not even close to the Labor Participation Rate we had during President Trump's term and prior to the China pandemic.

So what? You all are fixated on this number as it is the only one you can point to to not admit there was good news for the country in at least one area.

The LFPR never came close to getting back to where it was prior to the 2008/09 recession, yet none of you every brought it up once under the previous admin when you all claimed we had the greatest economy in the history of the world.

1659956493184.png

ADP put the new jobs at 239,000 yet you think the BLS will be in the negatives? Really?

Sometimes they are radically different. This place shouted a negative ADP report back in early spring only to be slammed by huge employment gains from BLS.

I think it will be a slight add.

From all indications it will be negative job numbers...
You Lie

Released Today Wednesday, November 2, 2022 - METROPOLITAN AREA EMPLOYMENT AND UNEMPLOYMENT -- SEPTEMBER 2022

Unemployment rates were lower in September than a year earlier in 354 of the 389 metropolitan areas, higher in 27 areas, and unchanged in 8 areas, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today. A total of 150 areas had jobless rates of less than 3.0 percent and 2 areas had rates of at least 10.0 percent. Nonfarm payroll employment increased over the year in 111 metropolitan areas and was essentially unchanged in 278 areas. The national unemployment rate in September was 3.3 percent, not seasonally adjusted, down from 4.6 percent a year earlier.

Sometimes they are radically different. This place shouted a negative ADP report back in early spring only to be slammed by huge employment gains from BLS.

I think it will be a slight add.

They are, but normally by the end of the year their totals are pretty close. A lot of the difference are in when things are reported.

Forum List

Back