Jim lehrer the big loser in the debate

Lehrer did not seem to show favoritism, he was just weak

He asked generic questions and then did nothing. No followup, no checks to make sure they stayed on topic

Called open debate and your messiah fell on his face. :lol: Don't worry Candy Crowley will make sure she protects Obama when that debate comes up. Obama was manhandled last night...by his own miserable performance, his Presidency's failures and facts.

Last edited:
I think the funniest thing about this idiotic thread by this idiot troll poster is that OBAMA SPOKE 4 MINUTES LONGER THAN ROMNEY DURING THE DEBATE.... Romney did not have "25% more speaking time"

JIM LEHRER THE BIG LOSER IN THE DEBATE
He obvious showed favoritism toward Romney gave him 25% more speaking time than the gave Obama, allow Romney to interrupt him and Obama and did not allow Obama to finish his response. And I believe Obama felt it and was fustrated. Romney was rude, disrespectful and arrogant at times. Obama has to stop being “Mr. Nice guy” and all he had to do was what he does best. Speak about his accomplishments. But last night he lost his voice.
Jim Lehrer was not the man to moderate this debate and he obviously lean toward Romney.
Jim Lehrer is biggest loser in Denver debate | Fox News
Still I heard nothing new that would make me change my vote. If anything, it re-enforced my vote.

You do realize that Obama in actuality spoke 4 more minutes than Romney, don't you?

Not according to GHETTO math....................lol

It cracks me up that people want to blame Jim Lehrer for Obama's failure last night. :lol:

Obama's Stephanie Cutter knocks Lehrer - POLITICO.com

Obama spokesperson Stephanie Cutter took a swipe at moderator Jim Lehrer's largely passive debate performance tonight, saying the PBS anchor had allowed Mitt Romney to act as the moderator.:eusa_boohoo:

"I sometimes wondered if we even needed a moderator because we had Mitt Romney," Cutter told CNN shortly after the debate, though she told POLITICO that Lehrer did his job as moderator and that her comments were strictly about Romney. :confused: :cool:

I love how they want to portray Mitt as rabid and rude when the REALITY is he was nothing but polite and proper...

Barack demonstrated style, likeability and hope...........

Meaningless attributes when governing depends upon ability, competence and leadership of course

That debate format was purposely designed to keep Jim Lehrer from injecting himself too much into the dialogue in order to allow the candidates to better distinguish themselves in contrast to each other...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGuyVYJS1eo&feature=endscreen&NR=1]Jim Lehrer Will Moderate First of Four 2012 Election Debates - YouTube[/ame]

By George F. Will,

The presidential campaign, hitherto a plod through a torrent of words tedious beyond words, began to dance in Denver. There a masterfully prepared Mitt Romney completed a trifecta of tasks and unveiled an issue that, because it illustrates contemporary liberalism’s repellant essence, can constitute his campaign’s closing argument.

Barack Obama, knight of the peevish countenance, illustrated William F. Buckley’s axiom that liberals who celebrate tolerance of other views always seem amazed that there are other views. Obama, who is not known as a martyr to the work ethic and who might use a teleprompter when ordering lunch, seemed uncomfortable with a format that allowed fluidity of discourse.

George Will: Romney hits a trifecta in Denver - The Washington Post

Waa waa waa it's all Jim Lehrer's fault! :eusa_boohoo:

Presidential Debates are notorious for being rigged in favor of the Democrat. Most often it's a lifelong loyal Democrat posing as a Moderator. So if the Dear Leader did get hosed on this one, it would be a refreshing change. Check out who the next couple Moderators are. Here's a hint, they're not going to be voting for Mitt Romney.

That debate format was purposely designed to keep Jim Lehrer from injecting himself too much into the dialogue in order to allow the candidates to better distinguish themselves in contrast to each other...

Agree. Will be same format for 3rd debate too.

He obvious showed favoritism toward Romney gave him 25% more speaking time than the gave Obama, allow Romney to interrupt him and Obama and did not allow Obama to finish his response. And I believe Obama felt it and was fustrated. Romney was rude, disrespectful and arrogant at times. Obama has to stop being “Mr. Nice guy” and all he had to do was what he does best. Speak about his accomplishments. But last night he lost his voice.
Jim Lehrer was not the man to moderate this debate and he obviously lean toward Romney.
Still I heard nothing new that would make me change my vote. If anything, it re-enforced my vote.

You do realize that Obama in actuality spoke 4 more minutes than Romney, don't you?
Hold on there Slick, that didn't include the time Willard spent arguing with Lehrer and interrupting the president. Willard certainly was flapping his gums during that time.

Presidential Debates are notorious for being rigged in favor of the Democrat. Most often it's a lifelong loyal Democrat posing as a Moderator. So if the Dear Leader did get hosed on this one, it would be a refreshing change. Check out who the next couple Moderators are. Here's a hint, they're not going to be voting for Mitt Romney.
There you go with that perpetual VICTIM crap again. Can't you little crybabies come up with something new to whine about???

Maybe, but it seem to be shorter because he was interrupted so many times by Lehrer and Romney. Even the cameras were on Romney when Obama was speaking and after the debate followed Romney and his family. Obama spoke slower and got in less words and Romney spoke faster and got in more words. Obama to slow getting to the point.:confused:

The 78-year-old moderator struggled to enforce time limits and seemed to let the candidates—especially Mitt Romney—take control, Politico reports
The Debate's Biggest Loser: Jim Lehrer - Pundits slam 'useless' moderator
The Debate's Biggest Loser: Jim Lehrer - Pundits slam 'useless' moderator

Let me see if I've got this straight...because Barack Obama was slow getting to the point (did he EVER get to the point? quite frankly i'm still waiting for that to happen!) and seemed confused...you think that he should have been given MORE time to speak than his opponent who DID get to the point and WASN'T confused and that the moderator was to blame for this?

Not for nothing, Lil Ol Lady...but do you EVER hold Barack Obama responsible for ANYTHING he does?

There you go with that perpetual VICTIM crap again. Can't you little crybabies come up with something new to whine about???

This thread was started by an Obamabot crybaby. I was merely responding. He or she blamed Lehrer for Obama's abysmal performance. Presidential Debates are usually rigged in favor of the Democrat. Just look at who the Moderators will be in the coming VP and Presidential Debates. Most if not all are loyal Democrat supporters. So if the Dear Leader did get treated unfairly, that would be a rare occurrence for Democrats in Debates.

Last edited:

Hold on there Slick, that didn't include the time Willard spent arguing with Lehrer and interrupting the president. Willard certainly was flapping his gums during that time.

:eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back