Jim Jordan: The left hates America, that's why they rely on "Experts" like Fauci instead of elected official who are accountable to the people

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Isn't it a weird coincidence that Democrats hate shale oil and natural gas so much... and the majority of America's reservoirs are in Republican states?

Fauci did his thing he will always be known for under Trump.

Isn't it a weird coincidence that Democrats hate shale oil and natural gas so much... and the majority of America's reservoirs are in Republican states?

It's really hard to take anything that Jim Jordan says or does seriously because he failed to protect his students from sexual abuse, which was his responsibility both morally, and legally. So for him to talk like his wants and wishes outweigh those of the experts, simply because he was elected and they weren't, it beyond ridiculous.

Neither Jim Jordan, nor the people who elected him know the first thing about public health or how to prevent the spread of infectious diseases. His notion that his or their wishes in the handling of the pandemic should have more weight than the guy who has lived his life dealing with pandemics and how to control them, is beyond ridiculous.

Last but not least, the countries who listened to the "experts" like Dr. Faucci, had substantially lower rates of disease, death, and economic displacement, than the USA.

Yep, actually under Obama, Fau-Chi funded the Wuhan Lab's "gain of function" research that led to the Covid pandemic killing millions.

Here we go again. You know this is a lie but you just can't stop yourself.

Funding was stopped under Obama and started back up under Trump.

Here we go again. You know this is a lie but you just can't stop yourself.
Funding was stopped under Obama and started back up under Trump.
Liar.
All you have are lies. The Wuhan Lab was funded under Obama and Stopped under Trump.
I notice you didn't provide any links proving your lies.
Try these:

Liar.
All you have are lies. The Wuhan Lab was funded under Obama and Stopped under Trump.
Try these:

NIH Lifts Funding Pause on Gain-of-Function Research

We have done this so many times.

Fauci wants to oversight to CDC decisions, claiming intention is what matters, not results,

Fuck Fauci…he is an enemy of the people and he killed hundreds of thousands by his lies.

He is no different than a genocidal fascist.

Why do you persist in posting bullshit that simply is not borne out by facts? The only "genocidal fascist" was Donald Trump who refused all of Faucci's advice and deliberately lied to the American people telling them it would "all disappear, like magic" when the warm weather arrived.

Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Iceland, Norway, and several other countries followed Faucci's advice and that of our own scientists and public health experts, and our leaders were honest about what we were facing. ALL of these countries had much lower rates of disease and death than the USA.

EVERY first nation in the entire world had a better outcome than the USA. So of course, Donald Trump blamed Dr. Faucci for the mess that Trump himself made by refusing to follow Dr. Faucci's advice.

And you keep parroting Trump's lies.

Liar.
Try these:

You should try reading the links you posted.

The GOF research funds were going to AMERICAN labs located in the USA, not the Chinese lab in Wuhan. Some of these labs had ties to the Wuhan Lab - probably getting specimens from them, and Trump cut their funding claiming the funds were going to GOF in Wuhan, on no evidence.

The USA was NOT funding GOF research in Wuhan, no matter how many times you refused to read the links you posted.

You have misrepresented the facts so many times.
Your link is from 2014, when Fau-Chi funded Wuhan's "gain of function" research, under the Obama admin.

My links show Trump stopping it.

Fau-Chi caused the Covid pandemic with his "gain of function" research, killing millions.
Fau-Chi belongs in prison.

You should try reading the links you posted.
The GOF research funds were going to AMERICAN labs located in the USA, not the Chinese lab in Wuhan. Some of these labs had ties to the Wuhan Lab - probably getting specimens from them, and Trump cut their funding claiming the funds were going to GOF in Wuhan, on no evidence.
The USA was NOT funding GOF research in Wuhan, no matter how many times you refused to read the links you posted.
LIAR. Read the links again.

Your link is from 2014, when Fau-Chi funded Wuhan's "gain of function" research, under the Obama admin.

My links show Trump stopping it.

Fau-Chi caused the Covid pandemic with his "gain of function" research, killing millions.
Fau-Chi belongs in prison.

Your links proved NO SUCH THING. Your links proved that Trump ended funding to GOF Research at American labs located in the USA, because of their "links" to the Wuhan lab. ANY lab doing GOF research on Chinese bats, would have to obtained the Chinese bats through the Wuhan lab. That was their "link" to Wuhan.

Trump claimed that these labs were funding research in China, which was untrue. All of the GOF research being funded, was taking place in the USA. All of which is in YOUR LINKS, which you didn't read.

Your link is from 2014,

Bite me. My link is from 2017. Obama stopped the funding in 2014 and Trump started it back up in 2017 just like the link states.

Your links proved NO SUCH THING. Your links proved that Trump ended funding to GOF Research at American labs located in the USA, because of their "links" to the Wuhan lab. ANY lab doing GOF research on Chinese bats, would have to obtained the Chinese bats through the Wuhan lab. That was their "link" to Wuhan.
Trump claimed that these labs were funding research in China, which was untrue. All of the GOF research being funded, was taking place in the USA. All of which is in YOUR LINKS, which you didn't read.
1. Liar.
I'm not copying the links again. Just read the links in my post #13 again. They all show you to be a liar. The Fau-Chi funding went to the Wuhan Lab. The Fau-Chi NIH money went thru US companies, but the bat GOF research was done at the Wuhan Lab.
"The report continued, explaining that the documents detail “the work of the EcoHealth Alliance, a U.S.-based health organization that used federal money to fund bat coronavirus research at the Chinese laboratory.”

2. Trump told the truth. Fau-Chi LIED.
"It turns out US taxpayer money did go for “gain of function” research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, despite Dr. Anthony Fauci’s heated denials of just that."

1. Liar.
I'm not copying the links again. Just read the links in my post #13 again. They all show you to be a liar. The Fau-Chi funding went to the Wuhan Lab. The Fau-Chi NIH money went thru US companies, but the bat GOF research was done at the Wuhan Lab.
"The report continued, explaining that the documents detail “the work of the EcoHealth Alliance, a U.S.-based health organization that used federal money to fund bat coronavirus research at the Chinese laboratory.”

2. Trump told the truth. Fau-Chi LIED.
"It turns out US taxpayer money did go for “gain of function” research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, despite Dr. Anthony Fauci’s heated denials of just that."

We know it did. We even know when it started back up.

NIH Lifts Funding Pause on Gain-of-Function Research

It's really hard to take anything that Jim Jordan says or does seriously because he failed to protect his students from sexual abuse, which was his responsibility both morally, and legally. So for him to talk like his wants and wishes outweigh those of the experts, simply because he was elected and they weren't, it beyond ridiculous.

Neither Jim Jordan, nor the people who elected him know the first thing about public health or how to prevent the spread of infectious diseases. His notion that his or their wishes in the handling of the pandemic should have more weight than the guy who has lived his life dealing with pandemics and how to control them, is beyond ridiculous.

Last but not least, the countries who listened to the "experts" like Dr. Faucci, had substantially lower rates of disease, death, and economic displacement, than the USA.
Xiden and fauci killed a record amount of people from covid

Bite me. My link is from 2017. Obama stopped the funding in 2014 and Trump started it back up in 2017 just like the link states.
From your link, no mention of "bat viruses" or Wuhan.
"Lifting a funding pause" means FUNDING IT, Duh.
"Today, the National Institutes of Health announced that it is lifting a funding pause dating back to October 2014 on gain-of-function (GOF) experiments involving influenza, SARS, and MERS viruses."

Forum List

Back