Jews would be better off converting to Christianity

2Thess 2:3-5-- The great apostasy comes first-Sits in high places--Like calling the leader-holy Father--Only God is the holy Father. In The Nt it clearly states--Do NOT call any man Father--This was not speaking about being a Dad( Father. It was about a spiritual teacher taking that title. Its simple bible milk yet for centuries they cannot understand it. Proving they are the son of peredition and all who follow them. As well Gods written word condemns the usage of statues, icons-graven images-Yet every church and household of those are filled with all 3-They bow to a wooden statue behind the pulpit( it can do 0)--The list goes on and on proving Jesus did not start the religion that came out of Rome.

You sure sound like you hate Christians. Why hate Rome? Many, many Jews lived in Rome, Aleppo, Alexandria, Damascus, Elephantine Island, Antioch and all around the Med Sea long before the birth of Christ.

You sure sound like you hate Christians. Why hate Rome? Many, many Jews lived in Rome, Aleppo, Alexandria, Damascus, Elephantine Island, Antioch and all around the Med Sea long before the birth of Christ.
Not all is appears in a satan ruled system.( 2Cor 11:12-15) Their own translations prove 100% they are in error, thus not in reality christian. i do not hate them, i share FACTS that is all. Jesus truth exposes false things.

Not all is appears in a satan ruled system.( 2Cor 11:12-15) Their own translations prove 100% they are in error, thus not in reality christian. i do not hate them, i share FACTS that is all. Jesus truth exposes false things.

I have no idea what you mean by satan ruled system. God has a plan for the Jews whether you understand it or not.

Jesus didn't hate the Jews. He was put out with the hypocrites in the Temple.

I have no idea what you mean by satan ruled system. God has a plan for the Jews whether you understand it or not.

Jesus didn't hate the Jews. He was put out with the hypocrites in the Temple.

I didnt say Jesus hated the Jewish. You made that up.
Jesus teaches satan is the ruler of this world, as well satan is called the god of this system of things.
God cut the israelite religion off-Matthew 23:37-38)but left the door open to them--They MUST accept Jesus as the one sent forth from God to them-The Messiah. They have outright refused for over 1950 years. They were apostocised when Jesus came and still so today.

Forum List

Back