Jews under attack in Jaffa

About time the US stopped propping up this regime.
You are mistaken. Israel could push all the Palestinians into the sea tomorrow, if they wanted to do so. If any neighboring country tried to invade Israel, they would lose and lose big. The US's role has shifted from protecting Israel under its military umbrella to a diplomatic partner on the world stage.
All paid for by the US.
Who are you rooting for in this argy bargy, Mr T?

The ME is filled with Muslim nations, yet you pick on the only nation there that is Jewish
I explicitly did NOT do that, and I explicitly invited the reader to substitute any and all neighboring Muslim nations for "Israel" in what I said. So, thanks for wasting my time.

You are mistaken. Israel could push all the Palestinians into the sea tomorrow, if they wanted to do so. If any neighboring country tried to invade Israel, they would lose and lose big. The US's role has shifted from protecting Israel under its military umbrella to a diplomatic partner on the world stage.
All paid for by the US.
Israel's annual military budget alone is over $20 bil/year. The US contributes between $3 and $4 billion per year to Israel, and that is all types of aid combined.

All paid for by the US.
Who are you rooting for in this argy bargy, Mr T?
Now hundreds of thousands of Jews are forced to under ground bomb shelters
Israel even has a huge under ground city with temples , delis , discos etc

Forum List

Back