Jews Now Minority in Israel and Territories

More & more it appears that Israel's greatest mistake may have been to allow the Palestinian squatters to remain in Israel for generations.

" palestine" doesn't exist and it never will. Still refuse to acknowledge that Israel will never accept Borders that ironically the Arabs never did or give up their Holy Sites.

You and your ilk would be besides yourself if Israel dissapeared off the face of the earth. That's not going to happen. To quote you; The " two State Solution" is Dead. :eusa_angel:

Palestine exists just as much as Israel does.

Its a non-member state recognized by the United Nations, and hundreds of other states arounf the world.

The land was called Palestine, for thousands of years.

And "Palestinian" (referring to the Arab squatters occupying the area), was an invention of Arafat.

Apartheid did not lead to two states in South Africa, nor shall it in Palestine.

" palestine" doesn't exist and it never will. Still refuse to acknowledge that Israel will never accept Borders that ironically the Arabs never did or give up their Holy Sites.

You and your ilk would be besides yourself if Israel dissapeared off the face of the earth. That's not going to happen. To quote you; The " two State Solution" is Dead. :eusa_angel:

Palestine has been written about since the time of Herodotus.

Don't rattle the bigot tree to much, Sherri.
They'll start throwing twigs and berries.

"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine..."

In Palestine, Morons

Last edited by a moderator:
False premise. Zionists do not think genocide is funny - except, perhaps, in the dark recesses of your mind.

some Zionists clearly think genocide is fun to talk about.

now stop with the personal attacks.

Not me.
The only possible solution I see involves UNSC peacekeepers occupying the Jordan Valley for at least a generation. Jew and Arab would be free to live anywhere between the Mediterranean Sea and the western border of "Iraq."

IMHO, the Peacekeepers would have to come exclusively from the US, Russia, and Chinese militaries since fewer Jews and Arabs would be inclined to shoot at or kidnap personnel from those states.

America and China should be free to outsource part of their manpower requirement to their respective Korean proxies: Think cage fights in Bethlehem?

Corporate and rich individuals in Britain and France should foot the bill for the Peacekeeping since it was their hereditary elites that created the problem nearly a hundred years ago.

Left to their own devices, suicidal Semites in the Middle East will eventually make many of us whose governments created the chaos across that part of the world regret the day we were born. (even those of us without children)

I have a hard time visualizing that happening.

What I see more likely is a BDS Movement that grows stronger and economic pressures applied and more and more consequences flowing from BDS.

South Africa's experience tells us most about the future for Palestine.

Modern Colonial Enterprises do not typically end well for the Colonizers.

Israel is already a Pariah Nation to most people in our world.

And Americans are opening their eyes to the realities of who Israel is more and more every day that passes.

The future will be declining American power and declining American assistance to Israel. We will see where that takes Israel.
All good points but how likely is it Republicans AND Democrats in the US Congress will ever hold Israel to the same standards they apply to Iran or Syria? Americans whose ballots offer third party choices in House and Senate races could greatly accelerate the effects of BDS by FLUSHING as many Republican and Democrat incumbents from the US Congress as possible starting in 2014.

We see the power the people have illustrated in the story of how we stopped a war in Syria. We have to keep speaking out, calling and writing our Congressmen, signing Petitions. We see we can change things. I am going to post excerpts of an interesting article I was just reading, from Conflicts Forum. I encourage everyone to read this entire article, we live in a world that is changing every day. America is changing too.

"Interestingly, the American historian (and critic of American foreign policy),**Wester Griffin Tarpley*argues*that “I think we’re going to find that*[the AIPAC]*influence has fallen fast, and that they’ve chosen a battle that they’re destined to lose. They are trading on the basis of victories that are now several decades in the past. No matter what their power might be, they are running into a buzz saw. That buzz saw is the fact that the American people are not just sick of war, but disgusted by war.”**

President Putin has understood for sometime (since 2003) this American lurch toward (what the Russians term) “strategic incoherence” (unwillingness to calculate the consequences of military ventures), and its corollary risks (to Russia as well as America) of*volatility and instability.**Mindful of this, and in classic Russian style, Putin has stretched out a hand to Obama to help him out from his ‘corner’.**In so doing, as ex-Mossad director Ephraim Halevy ruefully writes today in the Hebrew Language newspaper,*Yedioth Aronoth, “Russia has returned to center stage in the Middle East as a world power that has the ability to effect strategic changes.* In doing so, it is beginning to wipe out 40 years of absence from our region‹since its protégés, Egypt and Syria, failed in the Yom Kippur War exactly 40 years ago”."

Conflicts Forum?s Weekly Comment 6 *- 13 September 2013 : Conflicts Forum

Palestinian Arabs, West Bank:*2,676,740

Palestinian Arabs, Gaza Strip:*1,763,387

(Total Palestinians, Israeli military-administered territories: 4,440,127)

Israeli Arabs (citizens):*1,666,800

Total Arabs under Israeli sovereign administration:*6,106,927

Israeli Jews:*6,056,100.

ZIONISM?S NIGHTMARE HAS BECOME A DREAM COME TRUE FOR PALESTINIANS | Desertpeace

Now, this is a story to smile about.

Despite over 65 years of ethnic cleansing actions by Israel, today Palestinians exceed Jews in Palestine.

God rights Injustice in our world!

God is good!

Things that make me smile:

1. In 2001, a Knesset report stated that in the 'whole area west of Jordan,' Jews represented 50.5% of the population to 49.5% for Arabs.

2. Projecting the higher birthrate of the Arabs, Haifa University stated that Arabs would be 58% of the area by 2020, and Jews 42%.

3. This was the accepted truth and the reason for much of Israeli policy and the imploring for peace.

a. "Israel's Prime Minister Ehud Olmert has said failure to negotiate a two-state solution with the Palestinians would spell the end of the State of Israel....Mr Olmert said it was not the first time he had articulated his fears about the demographic threat to Israel as a Jewish state from a faster growing Palestinian population."
BBC NEWS | Middle East | Olmert warns of 'end of Israel'

4. But the opposite was occurring! The Jewish birth rate was rising steadily, and the Arab birthrate was falling. ...the fertility rate of Jews and Arabs had nearly converged by 2009, to 0.7 births per woman from six more per Arab woman.

a. Most remarkable is that today's "secular" Israeli women show a rate of 2.6, far and away the highest in the industrial world. Their own mothers had a rate of 2.1!

b. Between 1994 and 2009, Arab births in Israel remained steady at 39,000, while Jewish births rose from 80,000 to 120,000. The ultr-religious Jews (8% of the population) have a fertility rate of 8.5, which brings Israeli fertility to 2.9 per woman.

c. At this rate, Israel will have a larger population than Poland by 2085.
From "How Civilizations Die: (And Why Islam Is Dying Too)" by David Goldman

Fantasies of Zionist warmongers/war criminals are a matter to laugh about! Live by the sword, die by the sword!

Palestine exists just as much as Israel does.

Its a non-member state recognized by the United Nations, and hundreds of other states arounf the world.

The land was called Palestine, for thousands of years.

" Palestine" is not a Country. Even if it was Israel is not going to go back to borders that the Arabs themselselves have never accepted, be deprived of their Holy Sites, or allow " Right of Return " which even Frau Shrri admits that in time Israel would cease to exist. What word don't you understand?

Apartheid did not lead to two states in South Africa, nor shall it in Palestine.

Palestine has been written about since the time of Herodotus.

So what? The general area was called Palestine. Your comment has nothing to do with my post declaring your goal along with the Palestinians cease to exist and in reality do not accept the Two State Solution"

Last edited by a moderator:
...What kind of a Christian woman thanks God for the death of two innocent pilots ??? Please tell me

why are you attacking her faith?

her faith, your faith, my faith.....is irrelevant to these discussions.

...What kind of a Christian woman thanks God for the death of two innocent pilots ??? Please tell me

why are you attacking her faith?

her faith, your faith, my faith.....is irrelevant to these discussions.

He is not " attacking her faith". Frau Sheri is the one who is always bringing up her faith as a " Christian" and a follower of " Jesus" that is why . For such a " follower" she sure has a lot of hate, bigotry, and racism towards the Jewish people. Why does she NEVER comment or condemn what Muslims are doing to Christians? On the I/P Board she claimed it was not appropriate. Now what her excuse? That is why. What word don't you understand?

He is not " attacking her faith". Frau Sheri is the one who is always bringing up her faith as a " Christian" and a follower of " Jesus" that is why . For such a " follower" she sure has a lot of hate, bigotry, and racism towards the Jewish people. Why does she NEVER comment or condemn what Muslims are doing to Christians? On the I/P Board she claimed it was not appropriate. Now what her excuse? That is why. What word don't you understand?

attacking her faith is a sad personal attack.

if someone attacked YOUR faith, you would cry anti-Semitism.

attacking her faith is a sad personal attack.

if someone attacked YOUR faith, you would cry anti-Semitism.

Try to read SLOWLY Where is he " attacking her faith?" She is the one who introduced her faith in the first place!!! Does a " person of faith " hate as much or as hypocritical as she is ? If I claimed I was following my " god" but cheered everytime a Muslim or Christian were killed, if " Palestine" were a Country and I wished for its total destruction I wouldn't be called on my hypocrisy? YOU my friend are the hypocrite :cuckoo:

Try to read SLOWLY Where is he " attacking her faith?" She is the one who introduced her faith in the first place!!! Does a " person of faith " hate as much or as hypocritical as she is?..

that's between her and "God".

you have no right to question her faith.

Forgot one thing ; If I initiated the conversation that I was the follower of my " god" , constantly attacked one group of people yet said nothing about those I was " defending" wishing total destruction on those I was condemning and at the same time saying NOTHING about those I was defending killing and enslaving those of MY religious faith are you telling me I wouldn't be called on it? You are the Hypocrite; not me

Forgot one thing ; If I initiated the conversation that I was the follower of my " god" , constantly attacked one group of people yet said nothing about those I was " defending" wishing total destruction on those I was condemning and at the same time saying NOTHING about those I was defending killing and enslaving those of MY religious faith are you telling me I wouldn't be called on it? You are the Hypocrite; not me

I never called you a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back