Jews made the desert bloom in “Palestine”

I say cut off the 3.x billion a year for R&D and charge the US 10 billion a year.
Do you agree?

It's complicated. There's loan guarantees and grants to cover the loans as well as military aid since they buy us weapons with the military aid.

This is a partial explanation.

It's complicated. There's loan guarantees and grants to cover the loans as well as military aid since they buy us weapons with the military aid.

I’d also like you to elaborate on what the US gets from giving billions to shit hole nations.

I’d also like you to elaborate on what the US gets from giving billions to shit hole nations.

Even Haiti with a population of 10 million gets very little US aid. Afghanistan and Iraq got a lot of money over the past 20 years, but Israel has been getting increasing amounts since 1948. They are so successful I wonder why they still need it.

Even Haiti with a population of 10 million gets very little US aid. Afghanistan and Iraq got a lot of money over the past 20 years, but Israel has been getting increasing amounts since 1948. They are so successful I wonder why they still need it.
Israel is an excellent investment.

Wall Street Journal: “Israel Where Technology Keeps Booming”

“There are more innovative ideas coming from Israel than from Silicon Valley. Google, Cisco, Microsoft, Intel, eBay...We all live and die by the work of our Israeli teams.”

6DB37F97-372F-40A3-943C-7E4AF9A96EC3.jpeg

Because the US needs them for innovation.

Regardless of one's feelings about Israel today, one has to admit that the Jewish refugees from Europe did make the desert bloom.

And new cities arose from the desert.
Let'em steal more real estate and send checks and Antarctica can bloom too. Truss me.
Salami

That's the propaganda like a land without people for a people without land.
Historian James Parkes: “Through the centuries, the region called Palestine became a national home for the Jews, and for no other definable people.”

Historian James Parkes: “Through the centuries, the region called Palestine became a national home for the Jews, and for no other definable people.”

That's nice but the numbers don't add up. Have you read the travel journals of Ibn Battuta or Rabbi Benjamin Tudlea?

Israel is a key factor in US national security.

Robert D. Blackwill, deputy national security advisor for strategic planning in the George W. Bush administration, and Walter B. Slocombe, undersecretary of defense for policy in the Clinton administration…

9FCE6605-478C-44A9-9373-71CE0130AED5.jpeg
3AB6DE38-2D44-4BD0-BA3D-2352C8132C80.jpeg

That's nice but the numbers don't add up. Have you read the travel journals of Ibn Battuta or Rabbi Benjamin Tudlea?
Prominent Muslim geographer Muhammad al-Muqadassi, lived in Jerusalem 945 AD—991 AD: “In Jerusalem the Christians and the Jews are predominant, and the mosque is void of either congregation or assembly of learned men.”
(“The Best Divisions For Knowledge of the Regions”)

Forum List

Back