Jews for Justice..... If Americans really Knew

Were the Zionists not planning to to establish a state in Palestine?

Like the British promised them, yes.

Your point ?

You are basically saying that because of this, all Jews were targets.

How could the British promise land in the Middle East that others were living on to Europeans? That is insane.

How can you being a land owner promise your land to someone else while people are living on it. Just because they live there does not mean they own the land. I could buy the house over the road from me and put my daughter in and the occupiers could not do a thing.

Also, in the examples of Arabs massacring Jews that I have provided, can you show me where it says they were defending themselves?

They came from Europe to take the land for themselves. There were no massacres, just defending their land from Europeans.

How about supported evidence of this propaganda from a non partisan source

I have posted links to the UN archives, academic archives and many other neutral sources that confirm that The European Jews went to Palestine with the intention of colonizing the land and establishing a Jewish state.

If you believe that the Jews went to Palestine as tourists intent on leaving after a bit of sightseeing, then you provide the link to a non-partisan source that supports that contention.

Only after the legal land owners had broached the subject and allocated land for that purpose

The legal owners did not allocate land for that purpose. The Mandatory is not the legal owner of the land entrusted to it. The Mandate merely put the former Ottoman lands in trust with the Mandatories. In terms of deeded ownership, the Arabs owned 85% of the land anyway as has been proven many times. Next.

Your point ?

How could the British promise land in the Middle East that others were living on to Europeans? That is insane.

How can you being a land owner promise your land to someone else while people are living on it. Just because they live there does not mean they own the land. I could buy the house over the road from me and put my daughter in and the occupiers could not do a thing.

Since the Mandatory was not the owner of the land what is your point. And since the Arabs owned over 85% of the land as late as 1945, you wouldn't have a point anyway.

The suez canal had a lot to do with it, that the Rothschild's and Britain ended up owning it , I don't have time to look for my articles now, but the Suez Canal was the original reason, and after the WW II it was that the British themselves did not want the Jews from Russia, so they said they could go to Palestine, but never that it was to be complete Zionist state but to live among the occupants there.

Scott continued to reason that there should be a Zionist state in Palestine because, “Palestine has a special importance for Great Britain because in the hands of a hostile Power, it can be made…a secure base which a land attack on Egypt can be organised…” Therefore, it is in Britain’s interest that “no Power should be seated in Palestine” that “is likely to be hostile” to British Imperialism - See more at: http://mondoweiss.net/2012/11/the-suez-canal-and-the-british-empires-need-for-the-balfour-declaration#sthash.7xUcH0sI.dpuf

The Suez Canal and the British empire s need for the Balfour Declaration Mondoweiss

Last edited:
Israel can be this:

Israeli-women-64.jpg

Israeli-women-39.jpg

Israeli-women-68.jpg

or this:

IMG_1845.jpg

7809.love-loss-1.jpg

image.jpg

Up to you.

So on the one hand we have a culture that fixates on women as brainless bimbo sex objects, while on the other that fixates on them as wives and mothers.

1.png

Tough decision.

"One in every three Israeli women has been raped or sexually assaulted, according to the latest statistics from the Association of Rape Crisis Centers in Israel (ARCCI). Nice girls don t get raped - Features - Jerusalem Post"

So because they wear bikinis at the beach, they're bimbos ? Great logic...

That's not what I said, read my post carefully. The women themselves are not bimbos, they are treated as such by the culture they live in. The phrase "Sex Sells" was coined in the west, remember, where women are seen more as sex objects than human beings. http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/15/h...-in-us-survey-report-sexual-assault.html?_r=0

Earth to Phoney, earth to Phoney, they didn't start hostilities.

The occupation started a full 37 years before the first rocket went up.

The first documented attacks were against Jews, by Arabs. Even before 1929 Hebron Massacre.
Who starts the fight? The guy who throws the first punch, or the guy who continually needles the guy to provoke him into throwing the first punch?

The arab muslims every time, and then whinge when they get owned
Just like the lying Zionist propagandists who say that the Palestinians fired the first shot. (like in 1929)
Can you prove otherwise?? Show me a link that shows Jews killing Arabs before Jews were killed by Palestinians..

Sure, there are plenty. The Europeans behaved like colonial European usually behaved.. Usually they were the first to kill and that was the case in Palestine.

" a new document referring to the Zarnuka incident was discovered recently by researcher Yuval Ben Bassat, in the Istanbul Archives, a petition written to Sultan Mehmet V by heads of families in the area.

The petitioners present themselves as, "We, the residents of villages neighboring with the Jewish colonies of Daran [Rehovot] and Lun Kara (Rishon Leztion)," and complain that the Jews "wanted to strip the camel owner of their clothes, money and camels, but these men refused to give their camels and escaped from Lun Kara with their camels, protecting each other [to seek refuge with] men of the law… The above mentioned Jews attacked our villages, robbed and looted our property, killed and even damaged the family honor, all this in a manner we find hard to put in words."

"This is the first time we see how they describe things from their point of view, "Ben Bassat says." It's not a matter of being for or against Zionism – it simply shows how complex this meeting was, and that can't be learned anywhere else."

New documents reveal early Palestinian attitudes toward Zionist settlements - Israel News Haaretz

When was Zionism invented again ?

When did Mohamed wipe out the tribe of Jews at medina for no reason ?

You mean the Banu Qurayza? 627CE although some historians believe this is a myth.

The first documented attacks were against Jews, by Arabs. Even before 1929 Hebron Massacre.

.........and Toasty, if you bother to read just a bit more beyond the headline....the Hebron incident was sparked by reports that some Jews had planned to blow up a mosque in Jerusalem......Like most things in that region, its always who started it first.

And if you bothered to cross reference the incident you would see that it was a blood libel started by the Grand Mufti so that he could start the final solution and rid the world of the Jews.
:bsflag:

Historical fact

1929 Hebron massacre - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I was referring to this..."a blood libel started by the Grand Mufti so that he could start the final solution and rid the world of the Jews."...another Phoney Fantasy.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

post makes no sense. Palestinians are not coming to Europe from the Middle East and definately not due to Israel. Most of the murdering is being done by another arab, namely Assad. Our immigrants are from Kosovo, Syria, Albania. Can't blame that one on the "zionist

Well, here's why................
The only legal ways in and out of Gaza are through its official border crossings with Israel and Egypt. Gaza has little control over those crossings, and both of its neighbors have severely restricted the movement of people and goods across the borders because of security concerns.

LIAR as the border crossings are manned by hamas thugs on the gaza side and they often close them to traffic in and out of gaza. They even close them to the aid lorries and fire on them

:link:

Hamas Fatah bicker over Gaza crossings - Al-Monitor the Pulse of the Middle East#

Once again, no substantiation, just a random link about a Hamas-Fatah spat after the last Zionist perpetrated massacre of civillians in Gaza. No sign of anything there that says,

"they often close them to traffic in and out of gaza. They even close them to the aid lorries and fire on them."

Another Phoney Fantasy. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Also, in the examples of Arabs massacring Jews that I have provided, can you show me where it says they were defending themselves?

They came from Europe to take the land for themselves. There were no massacres, just defending their land from Europeans.

I have posted links to the UN archives, academic archives and many other neutral sources that confirm that The European Jews went to Palestine with the intention of colonizing the land and establishing a Jewish state.

If you believe that the Jews went to Palestine as tourists intent on leaving after a bit of sightseeing, then you provide the link to a non-partisan source that supports that contention.

How about supported evidence of this propaganda from non partisan sources. And you have yet to prove that this is the case

Unlike Israel who actually sent Netanyahu to speak before Congress?

Exactly WHO is better at propaganda?

Don't you mean he was invited to come and speak by the Americans ?

NO, dingbat...He was invited when the Israeli ambassador basically "bribed" Boehner into accepting the deal to give the finger to Obama......

In the same way that Palestinians are not all Hamas "lovers".....Many of us are not necessarily kissing the arses of Israelis as you certainly do.

Then either you are LYING or the American Senate is Lying. My money is on you being the LIAR

Given that 74 US senators are technically traitors to the U.S., I'll take that bet.

LINK

Petition Seeks Treason Charges For 47 U.S. Senators For Trying To Sabotage Iran Deal

How about supported evidence of this propaganda from non partisan sources. And you have yet to prove that this is the case

Phoney, are you trying to move the goalposts again? Naughty, naughty

article-1337561-0C62CAEF000005DC-535_634x404.jpg

Only after the legal land owners had broached the subject and allocated land for that purpose

The legal owners did not allocate land for that purpose. The Mandatory is not the legal owner of the land entrusted to it. The Mandate merely put the former Ottoman lands in trust with the Mandatories. In terms of deeded ownership, the Arabs owned 85% of the land anyway as has been proven many times. Next.

YES THEY DID and it was entered into International law in 1923 when they issued the Mandate for Palestine, not to be confused with the British mandate. Two separate and distinct animals.

No you have only ever proved that they were in possession of the land, just as a thief can be in possession of your car until he is caught and you get it back. Read your link again Abdul as that is exactly what it says

Your point ?

Since the Mandatory was not the owner of the land what is your point. And since the Arabs owned over 85% of the land as late as 1945, you wouldn't have a point anyway.

But the LoN was and they entered it into the mandate and it then entered into International law.

They did not own the land at all, they only possessed it, read your links again Abdul and you will that this is the definition used. So you lose again

Who starts the fight? The guy who throws the first punch, or the guy who continually needles the guy to provoke him into throwing the first punch?

The arab muslims every time, and then whinge when they get owned
Can you prove otherwise?? Show me a link that shows Jews killing Arabs before Jews were killed by Palestinians..

Sure, there are plenty. The Europeans behaved like colonial European usually behaved.. Usually they were the first to kill and that was the case in Palestine.

" a new document referring to the Zarnuka incident was discovered recently by researcher Yuval Ben Bassat, in the Istanbul Archives, a petition written to Sultan Mehmet V by heads of families in the area.

The petitioners present themselves as, "We, the residents of villages neighboring with the Jewish colonies of Daran [Rehovot] and Lun Kara (Rishon Leztion)," and complain that the Jews "wanted to strip the camel owner of their clothes, money and camels, but these men refused to give their camels and escaped from Lun Kara with their camels, protecting each other [to seek refuge with] men of the law… The above mentioned Jews attacked our villages, robbed and looted our property, killed and even damaged the family honor, all this in a manner we find hard to put in words."

"This is the first time we see how they describe things from their point of view, "Ben Bassat says." It's not a matter of being for or against Zionism – it simply shows how complex this meeting was, and that can't be learned anywhere else."

New documents reveal early Palestinian attitudes toward Zionist settlements - Israel News Haaretz

When was Zionism invented again ?

When did Mohamed wipe out the tribe of Jews at medina for no reason ?

You mean the Banu Qurayza? 627CE although some historians believe this is a myth.

Not according to the hadiths that spells out the facts.

.........and Toasty, if you bother to read just a bit more beyond the headline....the Hebron incident was sparked by reports that some Jews had planned to blow up a mosque in Jerusalem......Like most things in that region, its always who started it first.

And if you bothered to cross reference the incident you would see that it was a blood libel started by the Grand Mufti so that he could start the final solution and rid the world of the Jews.
:bsflag:

Historical fact

1929 Hebron massacre - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I was referring to this..."a blood libel started by the Grand Mufti so that he could start the final solution and rid the world of the Jews."...another Phoney Fantasy.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

1929 Hebron massacre - Conservapedia
During the summer of 1929, however, the Islamic Grand Mufti of Jerusalem and head of the Supreme Muslim Council, Haj Amin al-Husseini, began to agitate the Arabs to riot against the Jewish community, distributing leaflets and stirring up anti-Jewish sentiment. Among these were leaflets stating that the Jews were planning to take over the al-Aqsa Mosque.[7] Another stated: "Hearts are in tumult because of these barbaric deeds, and the people began to break out in shouts of 'war, Jihad... rebellion.'... O Arab nation, the eyes of your brothers in Palestine are upon you... and they awaken your religious feelings and national zealotry to rise up against the enemy who violated the honor of Islam and raped the women and murdered widows and babies."

post makes no sense. Palestinians are not coming to Europe from the Middle East and definately not due to Israel. Most of the murdering is being done by another arab, namely Assad. Our immigrants are from Kosovo, Syria, Albania. Can't blame that one on the "zionist

Well, here's why................
The only legal ways in and out of Gaza are through its official border crossings with Israel and Egypt. Gaza has little control over those crossings, and both of its neighbors have severely restricted the movement of people and goods across the borders because of security concerns.

LIAR as the border crossings are manned by hamas thugs on the gaza side and they often close them to traffic in and out of gaza. They even close them to the aid lorries and fire on them

:link:

Hamas Fatah bicker over Gaza crossings - Al-Monitor the Pulse of the Middle East#

Once again, no substantiation, just a random link about a Hamas-Fatah spat after the last Zionist perpetrated massacre of civillians in Gaza. No sign of anything there that says,

"they often close them to traffic in and out of gaza. They even close them to the aid lorries and fire on them."

Another Phoney Fantasy. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You asked for a link you got a link. Much more than you ever do

Forum List

Back