Jews attacked by pro-Palestinian thugs in Times Square

I find it interesting that BLM has come out in support of the Palestinians. . . Fox news characterizes BLM as supporting Hamas,

. . . then the left equivocates claiming that Fox News is lying, that BLM does NOT support Hamas, but only supports the Palestinians.

It. . . seems to me, the left wants to have their cake and eat it to.

Am I missing something?

Black people hate jews, so it isnt a surprise.

Probably not Americans.

New York City unrest: Pro-Palestinian protesters allegedly attack man, spit on diners, videos show​

Videos are continuing to emerge exposing violent unrest reportedly involving pro-Palestinian protesters in New York City following the announcement of a cease-fire between Israel and Hamas Thursday night.

Most Jews of New York voted for Joe Biden....They wanted this shit....

Sadly, they probably did vote for Mr. Biden.

And -- equally sad -- probably most Asians (the ones being beaten to a pulp by certain young gentlemen) also voted for Mr. Biden.

Contrary to what one may think, many human beings do not do what is in their best interest!

I disagree with Asians voting for the Communist in Chief. When i walk into a Chinese Restaurant with my MAGA hat on, i not only get quick service, but lots of thank you, as President Trump did a lot for all business owners...

Probably not Americans.

New York City unrest: Pro-Palestinian protesters allegedly attack man, spit on diners, videos show​

Videos are continuing to emerge exposing violent unrest reportedly involving pro-Palestinian protesters in New York City following the announcement of a cease-fire between Israel and Hamas Thursday night.

Most Jews of New York voted for Joe Biden....They wanted this shit....

Sadly, they probably did vote for Mr. Biden.

And -- equally sad -- probably most Asians (the ones being beaten to a pulp by certain young gentlemen) also voted for Mr. Biden.

Contrary to what one may think, many human beings do not do what is in their best interest!

I disagree with Asians voting for the Communist in Chief. When i walk into a Chinese Restaurant with my MAGA hat on, i not only get quick service, but lots of thank you, as President Trump did a lot for all business owners...

Good to hear! Thanks!

"Police on Friday afternoon announced on Twitter that Waseem Awawdeh, 23, was arrested for using a crutch to assault a man in that area. He was charged with hate crime assault and other charges. It could not immediately be determined if he had a lawyer."

Fucker is likely not an American, and we should get rid of him.

Here's the piece of excrement right here:

1621641192565.png

This is what happens when political appeasers cater to the violent because they want their votes
The message has been clearly sent to everyone, law and order is nothing compared to 10 years ago.
Even Obama did not get things This messed up.

It's what happens when America allows so many goddamn mid-easterners into OUR country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Agreed! Please, no more fucking muslim immigrants. They only bring bad things; nothing positive ever.
Pfizer vaccine developed by a Muslim ran lab...the vaccine Czae appointed by trump that helped find vaccines and help distribute them to save America was a Muslim you dumb bigot.

Here's the piece of excrement right here:

View attachment 492074

‘I would do it again’: Suspect shows no remorse after punching, kicking, and pepper-spraying Jewish man​

A suspect accused of assaulting a Jewish man in New York showed no remorse from his jail cell, where he shouted that he would repeat the assault if he could.

“If I could do it again, I would do it again,” said Waseem Awawdeh, 23, who was arrested after punching, kicking, and pepper-spraying 29-year-old Joseph Borgen, according to the New York Post.

“I have no problem doing it again,” he added, according to prosecutors at the Manhattan Criminal Court on Saturday.

New Topics

Forum List

Back