GA Will Unseal Mail in Ballots

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Did a domino just fall?
Despite objections by attorneys for Fulton County, the judge ordered all of the absentee ballots to be unsealed. Parties to appear at ballot storage location 10am May 28th. Ballots will be scanned at 600 dpi or higher. Protocol to be determined.

The audit everyone says was done......
The previous audit at a much lower resolution bore fruit as major discrepancies and statistical anomalies were found. At the heart of the shenanigans is none other than “Republican” Secretary of State Raffensperger who has obstructed investigations into 2020 voter fraud from the beginning. His fingerprints are all over this, but for the first time since the election it appears there is hope that the truth can come out.

If voter fraud is discovered through this full digital audit, it will call into question the razor-thin margin by which Biden “won” the election at the last minute. It will also shine a bright spotlight on Raffensperger and others who have been apparently complicit in not only covering up the fraud but possibly in perpetrating it in the first place.

2 down, 4 or 5 to go.

Did a domino just fall?
Despite objections by attorneys for Fulton County, the judge ordered all of the absentee ballots to be unsealed. Parties to appear at ballot storage location 10am May 28th. Ballots will be scanned at 600 dpi or higher. Protocol to be determined.
I've been under the Gold Dome, Georgia will get it right.

I thought Jerry Brown retired after dating Linda Ronstadt.

This all could have been done months ago yet it was delayed on purpose to lap into election for mid-terms.

The plaintiffs, nine Georgia voters, will pay for the audit, the newspaper reported.

Fulton County Commission Chairman Robb Pitts issued a statement after Friday's ruling saying it's “outrageous that Fulton County continues to be a target of those who cannot accept the results from last year’s election.”

“The votes have been counted multiple times, including a hand recount, and no evidence of fraud has been found,” Pitts said, "The fact remains that Fulton County safely and securely carried out an election in the midst of a public health crisis. It’s a shame to see that the ‘Big Lie’ lives on and could cost the hardworking taxpayers of this county.”

State and federal officials have repeatedly said there was no evidence of systemic fraud in the 2020 election.

The plaintiffs wanted to take the absentee ballots to a private company for scanning and inspection, the newspaper reported. But Amero cited federal and state law Friday in saying that county election officials must retain custody of the ballots during the audit. That could avoid issues like those raised during an audit in Arizona.

The audits will not change the election nor will it change people's opinion.
It will reaffirm the fact that Republicans are total loons.
People exercising their Constitutional rights are not loons.
Where in the Constitution is there a right to whine?
You call it what wish but people can demand those audits and get them. The Constitution covers that. Traitor.

You call it what wish but people can demand those audits and get them. Traitor.
They could have done them last November but they did it a different way by having no evidence, all of a sudden they have evidence...

They could have done them last November but they did it a different way by having no evidence, all of a sudden they have evidence...
The low resolution audit is worthless. That is what they proved to a judge. You guys are all in for judges. You like this one?

The low resolution audit is worthless. That is what they proved to a judge. You guys are all in for judges. You like this one?
I don't care because who I voted for didn't win, all I am doing is watching the leaders make the followers a rabid bunch of berserkers. Have fun..

I don't care because who I voted for didn't win, all I am doing is watching the leaders make the followers a rabid bunch of berserkers. Have fun..
If you don't care why are you here?

Did a domino just fall?
Better have 24/7 armed guards surrounding that facility until Friday.

Forum List

Back