Jews As The Chosen People

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to settle this once and for all, because I see you asking this question over and over and over. God did not create bad things. This is a fallen world. That means that ever since people rebelled against God, way back in the beginning, the world changed. There are consequences to all actions. Those consequences are not only for us personally, but for the environment, the entire planet. Things like death, disease, etc. did not exist in the very beginning (in God’s original design) they came later as a result of sin and mankind doing things his own way. Think of it as cause and effect.

But from a Christian perspective, this world is just temporary. This is not all there is. If you want a world without death, disease, deformities, violence, etc. then you can have it, because that is what heaven will be like. THAT is God‘s perfect will and how things should be… which is why all the bad stuff feel so wrong to you. Because it is! So you can have the perfect world, but you need to get saved. I highly recommend you do that.
Thanks but she is a troll. That won’t deter her in the slightest. She has an ax to grind.

I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but from reading that person’s posts, asking the same questions over and over and over and over, you may be right.

On the other hand, I think it’s good to answer questions, not only for the person asking, but for others reading who might be more sincere. I guess we should draw the line when it becomes obvious that the person posting is doing nothing but mocking and purposely wasting our time.
Do you remember mudda? Taz is mudda.
No, I don’t. Is that someone who got banned?
No. A second account.

She denies it but it’s her.
So where's is this Mudda person posting? On this forum?

That’s life. They probably deserved it.

I’m beginning to think your people may have too.

Besides haven’t you heard that G-d uses all things for the good of those who love him?
So why do some of the people who love god get cancer?
Why do some of the people who love don’t get cancer?
But some do. Why?
Some don’t. Why?
You can't answer my questions, you're stumped. :lol:
You can’t answer my questions, you’re stumped. :lol:

Someone had to make it extant, it doesn't just poof itself into being.
In your life you did when good was absent.
So there are forces in this universe that god has no control over? Really?
If God fulfilled his objective through sheer power of omnipotentence it would defeat his purpose and not be a sign of power but of weakness.
So if god didn't make evil, who did?

Again: You! You are the force, which god is not controlling. God gave you the unvierse all around and an unbelievable amount of possibilities within this universe. He made and makes all and every lofe ... (hm: "lofe" = love and life - I do not correct this mistake now) ... and he dies with you and all and every life. Your future and the future of all and every life of the universe is now in your hands. Not totally - but it's also not totally out of your hands.

As far as I can see you don't do a good job in this context. The third planet solar system is not any longer a paradise - it grows more and more to be a hell. And this hell has the origin in you and all other human beings. When you ate the forbidden fruit of he paradise and you started to see what's good and evil you had created your own hell. And you now: An evaluation will come inevitably of this what you do and not do. What doesn't mean "not to do" is negative. Sometimes it's good not to do somehthing - specially if it is evil.

Oh by the way: What do you think has a phycicist to do when he tries to prove mathematics as a pysically subject. Is mathematics a material object of physics? If not - what allows a phycicist to use this very new product of the human spirit by denying the same time all forms of spirituality? It's not spirituality, which is inconsistent - it's the materialism, which is inconsistent! Somehow not bad that Stephen Hawking is finally dead, because no one has to take care on him any longer. A man like him had every right to deny god - but do you have?

Here the favorite song of Stephen:

So you're saying that god didn't make everything in the universe? Is that your final answer? :biggrin:

Just like he created evil, cancer, deformed babies and you.
Or all the good things?
Sure, good things, but why so many bad things?

We need to settle this once and for all, because I see you asking this question over and over and over. God did not create bad things. This is a fallen world. That means that ever since people rebelled against God, way back in the beginning, the world changed. There are consequences to all actions. Those consequences are not only for us personally, but for the environment, the entire planet. Things like death, disease, etc. did not exist in the very beginning (in God’s original design) they came later as a result of sin and mankind doing things his own way. Think of it as cause and effect.

But from a Christian perspective, this world is just temporary. This is not all there is. If you want a world without death, disease, deformities, violence, etc. then you can have it, because that is what heaven will be like. THAT is God‘s perfect will and how things should be… which is why all the bad stuff feel so wrong to you. Because it is! So you can have the perfect world, but you need to get saved. I highly recommend you do that.
Thanks but she is a troll. That won’t deter her in the slightest. She has an ax to grind.
No, you simply can't answer why god makes such much evil?
No. You can’t answer why God makes so much good.

That’s life. They probably deserved it.

I’m beginning to think your people may have too.

Besides haven’t you heard that G-d uses all things for the good of those who love him?
So why do some of the people who love god get cancer?
So it’s random, and not protected by god.
You tell me.
I just did and you didn't dispute what I said.
You didn’t dispute what I said dozens and dozens of times before.

Or all the good things?

I never said god didn't make any good, you're just trying to move the goalposts because I actually have you stumped.

But some do. Why?
Some don’t. Why?
You can't answer my questions, you're stumped. :lol:
You can’t answer my questions, you’re stumped. :lol:
Now you copy me like a child. I win.
But you keep repeating questions that I have answered dozens of times before that you never disputed so I win.

I never said god didn't make any good, you're just trying to move the goalposts because I actually have you stumped.
No. The fact that you have an unrealistic expectation for good to exist proves God exists so I win.

... Many Jews were in Alexandria and Rome before the civil war in Palestine in the 1st century. Most did not return from Babylon from 500 BC, only around 45,000 did. They roamed all over. If anything David Silverman said atheist jews are just atheist, and even if they consider themselves a culture that is not true, because they all identify with the country they are in. Also in only 1948 did they declare themselves a state. Before that they were never a country or a state.

First: It's for me compeletely unimportant what David Silverman said. If he's a Jew then he's a Jew - if not then not. He's old enough to know what he is. If he says he is not a Jew then I do not doubt in his words. Why should I doubt this? But - and this is a very big fat "but" - is he able to convince the knive of an Antisemite not to kill him?

And while we spoke here in the internet the history of the Jews has a new fact: Pittsburgh. 11 Jews murdered in a synagogue. The 46 years old murderer - ¿how is someone able to be 46 years old and such an unbelievable idiot? - had published a lot of antisemitic nonsense in the internet.

He was a jew and also the Pres of the American Atheist org, that is a bunch of Jews he is talking to.

Okay - You are an Antisemite. So what? Everyone should buy arms on his own [because the USA is not able to protect their unarmed citizens] - that's the anarchistic message of your president of the USA. The problems of David ... what was his surname? ... which he has, because he is an atheist, are for sure not in the middle of my interests. I do not think a godless murderer will kill him during church service.

In your life you did when good was absent.
If God fulfilled his objective through sheer power of omnipotentence it would defeat his purpose and not be a sign of power but of weakness.

Again: You! You are the force, which god is not controlling. God gave you the unvierse all around and an unbelievable amount of possibilities within this universe. He made and makes all and every lofe ... (hm: "lofe" = love and life - I do not correct this mistake now) ... and he dies with you and all and every life. Your future and the future of all and every life of the universe is now in your hands. Not totally - but it's also not totally out of your hands.

As far as I can see you don't do a good job in this context. The third planet solar system is not any longer a paradise - it grows more and more to be a hell. And this hell has the origin in you and all other human beings. When you ate the forbidden fruit of he paradise and you started to see what's good and evil you had created your own hell. And you now: An evaluation will come inevitably of this what you do and not do. What doesn't mean "not to do" is negative. Sometimes it's good not to do somehthing - specially if it is evil.

Oh by the way: What do you think has a phycicist to do when he tries to prove mathematics as a pysically subject. Is mathematics a material object of physics? If not - what allows a phycicist to use this very new product of the human spirit by denying the same time all forms of spirituality? It's not spirituality, which is inconsistent - it's the materialism, which is inconsistent! Somehow not bad that Stephen Hawking is finally dead, because no one has to take care on him any longer. A man like him had every right to deny god - but do you have?

So you're saying that god didn't make everything in the universe? Is that your final answer? :biggrin:

I say: God gives you a chance - use it, Nazi.

I say: God gives you a chance - use it, Nazi.

Why does god need to give me a chance? Did he not make me the way he wanted me to be in the first place?

... Many Jews were in Alexandria and Rome before the civil war in Palestine in the 1st century. Most did not return from Babylon from 500 BC, only around 45,000 did. They roamed all over. If anything David Silverman said atheist jews are just atheist, and even if they consider themselves a culture that is not true, because they all identify with the country they are in. Also in only 1948 did they declare themselves a state. Before that they were never a country or a state.

First: It's for me compeletely unimportant what David Silverman said. If he's a Jew then he's a Jew - if not then not. He's old enough to know what he is. If he says he is not a Jew then I do not doubt in his words. Why should I doubt this? But - and this is a very big fat "but" - is he able to convince the knive of an Antisemite not to kill him?

And while we spoke here in the internet the history of the Jews has a new fact: Pittsburgh. 11 Jews murdered in a synagogue. The 46 years old murderer - ¿how is someone able to be 46 years old and such an unbelievable idiot? - had published a lot of antisemitic nonsense in the internet.

He was a jew and also the Pres of the American Atheist org, that is a bunch of Jews he is talking to.

Okay - You are an Antisemite. So what? Everyone should buy arms on his own [because the USA is not able to protect their unarmed citizens] - that's the anarchistic message of your president of the USA. The problems of David ... what was his surname? ... which he has, because he is an atheist, are for sure not in the middle of my interests. I do not think a godless murderer will kill him during church service.

Even Jews are anti Semite. Do you know what Semite means. I mean Judah married a Canaanite female. Silverman said a jews who is atheist are not jews, and I'm sure the Hasidic and Orthodox jews would agree. There was so much marriage of other people among Hebrews and the surrounding people, there are no purebred jews, same with any religion, but the again, Christians do not have to belong to the certain type of people do they??

I find it funny the state they call Israel is making Hebrew the common language, as we all know the original jews were EXE 16. Everyone knows Jacob was not a jew, nor Abraham nor Isaac. Besides Jacob is not the rightful heir, nor Isaac according to Moses.

Ezekiel 16 New International Version (NIV)
Jerusalem as an Adulterous Wife
16 The word of the Lord came to me: 2 “Son of man, confront Jerusalem with her detestable practices 3 and say, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says to Jerusalem: Your ancestry and birth were in the land of the Canaanites; your father was an Amorite and your mother a Hittite.

Last edited:

way back 2000 years ago------there were atheist jews. The subject exists in
the Jewish literature which jews still read. The jews of Alexandria read the
same jewish literature that the jews of Babylon read and wrote----as did the Jews of Judea/Israel. I speak to hubby in the same language which his parents
spoke to him and his father taught him out of the some of the same books that the jews of Alexandria, Babylon and Jerusalem wrote and read. All of them were born in a country-----to a society, that existed in that country---BEFORE
the Babylonian captivity----ie--more than 2500 years. A BUNCH OF JEWS. Penny----when jesus drops from the sky------you will not be able to
offer him a cup of water in any language He understands----but I will.
You might have a problem communicating with your great, great grandmother----
if she were to drop from the sky. The Egyptians of today do not speak
(or read and write) in "EGYPTIAN" Ethiopians are a nation-----lots of them
still read and write in Amharic------even after leaving Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back