Jews as Hebrew God's Chosen people, Because?

Debate facts presented OOC and OOCO?
Typical Jew Hating Pollack.

Off topic flames, in general this is what Jews Online are made of.
You calling other people flamers!!!
You really should try standup comedy.

I'd love, love to discuss factual matters, some Jews here, such as yourself can't handle such a task.
Bullshit!!!
You wouldn’t know a series of events if they kicked you in the balls that have have never, and will never, be touched by a female.

Completely obnoxious, rude & off topic.

If I were to behave like this, I'd be banned.

But, because you're a Jew, you're able to do what-ever the f*ck you like on this forum.
So wanting to exterminate Jews doesn’t make you obnoxious?
You have brought StormFront to USMB and you’re bitching about not being allowed to express yourself?
You are dangerous.

Off topic flames, in general this is what Jews Online are made of.

I'd love, love to discuss factual matters, some Jews here, such as yourself can't handle such a task.
Bullshit!!!
You wouldn’t know a series of events if they kicked you in the balls that have have never, and will never, be touched by a female.

But, because you're a Jew, you're able to do what-ever the f*ck you like on this forum.
You have brought StormFront to USMB and you’re bitching about not being allowed to express yourself?
You are dangerous.

Yet, you called for turning Palestine & Syria into Glass.

Where did I say I want to exterminate Jews, directly, exactly?

I've never on this forum ever advocated Nuking Israel, or going to War with Israel, or Genocide against Jews.

All these things that many Forum Zionists, apparently support for Palestine, Syria & Iran.

Well, we do own the Internet after all.
And Shit4Brains still has an Internet connection!

It's a very cost effective way of keeping track of those who may have to be dealt with later...

rahimi20121128083651490.jpg

Bullshit!!!

You are dangerous.

I've never advocated Nuking Israel, or going to War with Israel, or Genocide against Jews.

All these things that many Forum Zionists, apparently support for Palestine, Syria & Iran.
What’s Palestine?
Oh yeah, a Roman name for Israel.
People who vote for leaders who commit murder on a global scale need to be exterminated.

Bullshit!!!

You are dangerous.

I've never advocated Nuking Israel, or going to War with Israel, or Genocide against Jews.

What’s Palestine?
People who vote for leaders who commit murder on a global scale need to be exterminated.

So, you support Nuking Palestine & Syria, in the name of Israel, Yes, or No?

But, but, but, you somehow stand against Murder, uh huh, right.

Bullshit!!!

You are dangerous.

What’s Palestine?

In the name of humanity.
Evil people always hide themselves behind Jew hatred to pull off global conquest.

I believe the Right-Wing should be equally voiced in Social Media like Facebook, or Youtube, or in the TV Media like CNN, or MSNBC, or in Hollywood.

Yes, we need to control these institutions, that just happen to be in the Jews hands, as if that's some kind of coincidence.

While let's say 95% of those in the most powerful ranks of Media & Hollywood are Jews, let's say 25% are Jews in the most powerful ranks of the rest of the companies.

You fight fire with fire, you & your ilk think Might Makes Right, therefor you can use your Control over Media & Hollywood to kick us to the Curb.
Must be the Hand of God.
Those evil Jews give 100 times more charity than all the combined Christians on Wall Street.

Those Jews are ruining America's cultural heritage.

Which is NOTHING New, what so-ever.
And you’re running nothing; not even attempting to run your own life.

As usual Jews can't debate the topic, without Chimping out, getting all OCD, and Vindictive.

See, you don't even care about the demise of America.

Typical Jewish traitor.

He probably saw a rerun of all in the family once and never got over the meathead jokes.

Must be the Hand of God.
Those evil Jews give 100 times more charity than all the combined Christians on Wall Street.

And you’re running nothing; not even attempting to run your own life.

As usual Jews can't debate the topic, without Chimping out, getting all OCD, and Vindictive.

See, you don't even care about the demise of America.

Typical Jewish traitor.

He probably saw a rerun of all in the family once and never got over the meathead jokes.
That hurt my ribs!

You are dangerous.

What’s Palestine?

In the name of humanity.
Evil people always hide themselves behind Jew hatred to pull off global conquest.

Who's using Jew hatred to pull off global conquest, as we speak?????????

All I see is quite the opposite, a U.S.A that's pro-Israel, and has Military bases all over the Planet.

You are dangerous.

What’s Palestine?

In the name of humanity.

All I see is quite the opposite, a U.S.A that's pro-Israel, and has Military bases all over the Planet.

The plan is too sophisticated for meatheads to understand. One day all dickheads will circumcise themselves.

Bwahahaha

And yet, they rule the world, at least in certain minds. It's almost as if there's a supernatural force that's blessing and protecting them.

Because they were surely protected from the Holocaust. (Rolls eyes)

The world gave them back their own homeland, fulfilling prophecy. In every country they've gone, they succeed and cause jealousy and resentment.

Notice that even after the Holocaust, your ilk is STILL complaining about them, STILL insisting they virtually rule and control the world. It's envy at its ugliest.

So, Yiddish German dialect speaker Jews & Arabic speaker Jews are somehow the Ancient Hebrews now?

Contrary to your opinions, Jews weren't contributing much Intellectually until the 19th Century, and it's ONLY Ashkenazi Jews, therefor it's probably a mix of Jewish Semitic Inbred OCD Chimp fits, and the intellect of people of Central-East Europe, like Poles, Germans, Hungarians, Russians, etc.

Jews ONLY control America, because dumb, I mean very dumb Brits let them, they worship Jews without any kind of defense.
Now that's the ugliest, you Zionist scums are supporting more Blood for Israel.

Interesting that you're so intellectually bereft as to call Americans "Brits". I would advise you, moreover, to not get in God's way when He blesses His people.

The majority of White Americans are of British origins, so explain why It's somehow inaccurate to refer to you Illogical Goyim Zionists as a rabble of Brits?

Because it displays an appalling ignorance of reality. They haven't been Brits for over 200 years, and you're ignoring the rest of America. While the majority of America is white, it is by a small margin, so calling them Brits is false.

Yep...never read an entire book and know what it says.
You do realize that all religions believe in an afterlife.
It’s just that some idiots, like NotSober, believe in Might Makes Right...very physical.

I believe in Might makes Right?
Oh really?

If I did such, I wouldn't side with the Victims of Brutality all over the World.

The Might makes Right people, are those Zionists, who like the power of Israel's looting & shooting of Palestinians.
You just posted it.
When it comes to oppressing Jews, you believe in Mighr Makes Right.
And you only post about other groups of people, it’s because your Jew hatred is being called out.

I believe the Right-Wing should be equally voiced in Social Media like Facebook, or Youtube, or in the TV Media like CNN, or MSNBC, or in Hollywood.

Yes, we need to control these institutions, that just happen to be in the Jews hands, as if that's some kind of coincidence.

While let's say 95% of those in the most powerful ranks of Media & Hollywood are Jews, let's say 25% are Jews in the most powerful ranks of the rest of the companies.

You fight fire with fire, you & your ilk think Might Makes Right, therefor you can use your Control over Media & Hollywood to kick us to the Curb.
Must be the Hand of God.

So they're decimated by the Holocaust, yet continue to run things? Amazing. Almost like they have a supernatural blessing.

Because they were surely protected from the Holocaust. (Rolls eyes)

The world gave them back their own homeland, fulfilling prophecy. In every country they've gone, they succeed and cause jealousy and resentment.

Notice that even after the Holocaust, your ilk is STILL complaining about them, STILL insisting they virtually rule and control the world. It's envy at its ugliest.

So, Yiddish German dialect speaker Jews & Arabic speaker Jews are somehow the Ancient Hebrews now?

Contrary to your opinions, Jews weren't contributing much Intellectually until the 19th Century, and it's ONLY Ashkenazi Jews, therefor it's probably a mix of Jewish Semitic Inbred OCD Chimp fits, and the intellect of people of Central-East Europe, like Poles, Germans, Hungarians, Russians, etc.

Jews ONLY control America, because dumb, I mean very dumb Brits let them, they worship Jews without any kind of defense.

Interesting that you're so intellectually bereft as to call Americans "Brits". I would advise you, moreover, to not get in God's way when He blesses His people.

The majority of White Americans are of British origins, so explain why It's somehow inaccurate to refer to you Illogical Goyim Zionists as a rabble of Brits?

Because it displays an appalling ignorance of reality. They haven't been Brits for over 200 years, and you're ignoring the rest of America. While the majority of America is white, it is by a small margin, so calling them Brits is false.

I see people for their Ethnic, Religious, and Racial origins, NOT their National origins so much.

I see people for their Ethnic, Religious, and Racial origins, NOT their National origins so much.
Does your boyfriend agree with you?

You are dangerous.

What’s Palestine?

In the name of humanity.

Muslim Jihad, moron.
Take your head out your ass.
The US is almost the only country where Muslim gangs aren’t murdering or kidnapping people on a daily basis.

I believe in Might makes Right?
Oh really?

If I did such, I wouldn't side with the Victims of Brutality all over the World.

The Might makes Right people, are those Zionists, who like the power of Israel's looting & shooting of Palestinians.
You just posted it.
And you only post about other groups of people, it’s because your Jew hatred is being called out.

Must be the Hand of God.

So they're decimated by the Holocaust, yet continue to run things? Amazing. Almost like they have a supernatural blessing.

So, you support Jews to run things?
Typical Liberal.

You just posted it.

Must be the Hand of God.

So, you support Jews to run things?
Typical Liberal.
Please run for President!!
Start a new Party.
The Dumb As Shit party.

What’s Palestine?

In the name of humanity.

Muslim Jihad, moron.
Take your head out your ass.
The US is almost the only country where Muslim gangs aren’t murdering or kidnapping people on a daily basis.

The U.S.A are the Globalists, NOT the Muslims.

A lot of Jews want Muslims here, they like Refugees.

Just more evidence of Jews being dumb.

Forum List

Back