jews are evil

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
jews are evil

just look at them....those damn kosher hotdogs....

and they are fucking penny pinchers....those money saving assholes....

they killed jesus....those damn roman jews....who fulfilled god's prophecy...

and, they cut skin off their penis....holy crap...

how dare those jews defy god and mankind!

are you....on something ?
Jews are okay in my book. I married one. She hasn't done anything evil to harm me.....
yet.
I sleep with one eye open, ready to defend myself.
And jews make the BEST movies. And knish. And blintzes.
And investment bankers.
well......okay, forget I mentioned bankers.
Plus, Israel is a really good friend to our country, but Bernie Madoff is not.
The AG should just turn Bernie over to his jewish victims. Make it a special biblical punishment.
Collect a pile of baseball sized stones, the marshals march Bernie out and say
'you got 10 minutes'
and they walk away.
Save us all a lot of time and money.

Jews are cool..I don't think Israel is a sacred cow..anymore than are own government..but people are people...life would be so easy if all the a-holes where one race or one religion...but such is not the case

jews are evil

just look at them....those damn kosher hotdogs....

Now there's a bad thing.... What's the point of a hotdog if it isn't loaded with who knows what? <g>

and they are fucking penny pinchers....those money saving assholes....

The people from India must have taken instruction from them.

they killed jesus....those damn roman jews....who fulfilled god's prophecy...

And bin Laden may have fulfilled Nostradamus' prophecy....

and, they cut skin off their penis....holy crap...

I'm sure the mothers are responsible for that....

how dare those jews defy god and mankind!

You did omit the JAPs. Now there's a bunch that's a problem....

My mother in law has been for all her life a serious racist and jew hater.
She was adopted as a child, was raised by a family of snooty WASP bigots in Yonkers.
She learned 40+ years later, after her kids were adults, that her birth parents were a pair of teenagers from jewish families, disgraced by the teen daughter's pregnancy.
Her husband, my father in law, did a genealogical search and discovered his pure English heritage is pure Jewish English. He thought it was cool. His kids thought it was cool.
His wife did not talk to him for a month, was upset that he had found out the truth,
even though she knew years before that she is of 100% Jewish descent.
What's the big deal ? I don't get it.
People are people. Some are good, some are bad, most of us are a little of both.
Palestinians and Israelis are genetically virtually identical. Without name tags, in a room full of mixed Jew-Palest. crowd wearing swimming clothes, you could not tell them apart.
Protestant and Catholic Irish are virtually identical genetically.
We are all mutts.
Mutts make better pets.

and the treacherous and smelly french ..but other than that...people are people...

LOL! You must have misunderstood the group to whom I referred -- in keeping with your topic, of course.

J
ewish American Princess

and the treacherous and smelly french ..but other than that...people are people...

LOL! You must have misunderstood the group to whom I referred -- in keeping with your topic, of course.

J
ewish American Princess

ahhh...I get it now...yes indeed...but I still stand behind my slander of the french !!
...but just the men folk..the ladies are.. so fine....

my parents came from Scotland and I have a nephew married to a palestinian and his brother a girl from the philippines...the clan is growing
Interesting. It's good that we live in a time when the racial differences aren't so much like barriers or taboo. Most of us couldn't say what we are, if we go back a few generations. My mother was adopted, as was my wife's mother. My mom did extensive searches, found out she had Iroquois and one or two escaped slaves as ancestors, from way back. And who knows what else.
Cossacks, Huns, Viking raiders. Who knows. Does it matter ?
We always joked about our family's mix of heritages. I am tall and light skinned, light hair, my sister is short and chunky and looks Sicilian, my 2 brothers are both big guys with dark gorilla hair, and our other sis is very petite and blond. As if more than one mailman was making visits while dad was at work. And there are 3 adopted children in our families, oriental and African.
Heritage. It means little, compared to what one can can make out of themself.

People are jealous of us Jews for one reason, and I kinda demonstrate it very well.

No matter how hard we are beaten, held back, ignored, or even attacked ... we always make a profit!

Forum List

Back