Zone1 Jewish woman called “White K***” at work - and fired for complaining

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re right. The article only has the fired lady as a source. Nothing from the other sides account of the situation.
Perhaps. But from what I’ve seen so far in this discussion, no one disputing the article or calling for more information has bothered to ask either of those questions.

The general attitude seems to be: What did the Jew do to deserve it?

Another important question is: Why was the other woman NOT sent to sensitivity training even after uttering a racial slur?
I’ve been asking the same question. If you look into the organization, you’ll have your answer. They’re ultra-liberals, very anti-Trump, and big into DIE and “racial sensitivity” training.

As liberals, they have double standards for whites and blacks, and have hostility toward Jews. That means in any altercation between a black and a white/Jew, they will take no action against the black and penalize the Jew.

They sent the Jew to “racial sensitivity” training in order to get her to kowtow to the Black, ”understand” why the black gets angry (slavery and white racism, doncha know), and to acknowledge that she, the Jew, did NOT face any racism when the black called her a KYKE because as a white, she cannot be a victim of racism. The Jew wouldn’t submit, and was fired.

That question hasn’t stopped you from making assumptions and expressing opinions, has it?

In Post #101, pg. 6, you said:

I believe she was a racist who went overboard to the extent of pissing off the black person to such an extent they used that slur in response to her consistent use of black racial slurs.”

You claim you need more information yet you’ve already made up your mind that the Jewish woman is racist and said racial slurs herself.

Then you turn around and contradict yourself in Post #113, pg. 6:

“…but what we don't know is what was done for the name to be called.”

You already expressed the opinion before saying this that the Jewish woman said racial slurs herself and that this prompted the antisemitic slur. Now you claim we don’t know.

Then there’s Post#121, pg. 7:

“A person has to go through several disciplinary steps before they are referred to something like sensitivity training, therefore the Jewish woman had a record of disrespecting the black employee in this situation.”

Despite asking “What actually happened?”, you nevertheless opine that the Jewish woman had a record of disrespecting the black employee.

You have no idea whether or not the Jewish woman had a record of disrespecting the black employee. What’s more, citing HR nd DEI policies is moot because we do not know that the policies were applied fairly and justly.

The whole point of the article was to claim that these policies were NOT applied fairly and justly in this case.
Excellent point. Our opponents in this debate argue that we have only the woman’s side of the story, but then IM2 makes up and attributes all sorts of racist behavior to the Jew.. He claims she issued racial slurs. He claims she disrespected the black.

IM2’s comments are indicative of the double standards we see in this case: justify the unforgivable behavior of the black and fire the Jew for not having the “racial sensitivities” to “fit in with the organization.”

Perhaps. But from what I’ve seen so far in this discussion, no one disputing the article or calling for more information has bothered to ask either of those questions.

The general attitude seems to be: What did the Jew do to deserve it?
Yes that’s a natural reaction given the fact that her workplace sent her to sensitivity training and then later fired her.

she claims to be innocent and fired because she complained about being called a name. Sorry but that’s not exactly reliable or very believable. There is obviously more to the story

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Yes that’s a natural reaction given the fact that her workplace sent her to sensitivity training and then later fired her.

she claims to be innocent and fired because she complained about being called a name. Sorry but that’s not exactly reliable or very believable. There is obviously more to the story
First, she wasn’t merely “called a name.” She was called the worst antisemitic slur, never spoken among decent people. You’re diminishing how awful that is to Jews, which is also a liberal thing to do.

And her story is quite believable, given the double standards of liberals and the rampant Jew-hate in Seattle. And her account of what she was subjected to in the “racial sensitivity” class is very believable as well, and that when she refused to submit to being told she was not a victim of bigotry because she’s white, she was “silenced” in the form of being fired. It all lines up with the leftist narrative - that the white is at fault, and the white must be the one to adjust. That she was Jewish added my venom to the fire by her liberal bosses.

First, she wasn’t merely “called a name.” She was called the worst antisemitic slur, never spoken among decent people. You’re diminishing how awful that is to Jews, which is also a liberal thing to do.
This is all according to her. It’s curious that she was the one sent to sensitivity training following this incident. I’d like to know the reason why… don’t you?

• Thanks
This is all according to her. It’s curious that she was the one sent to sensitivity training following this incident. I’d like to know the reason why… don’t you?
Yeah, because she worked for a liberal, anti-white organization. See next post.

Wow.This Seattle organization is the height of anti-white racism! More is coming out about the environment there.

When the Jewish victim sent an email to the leader of the DEI class stating her objections, the leader (a sanctimonious black woman) wrote back that she was shocked that “YOU, a white woman, would choose to burden ME, a woman of color, with your feelings and triggers.”

The attitude toward whites in that place was horrible, so much so that the black employee felt she could issue a racial slur against a white Jew, and the Jew would be the one to pay the price. Turned out, she was right.

It’s time for you liberals to admit that the racism against whites in liberal cities, and liberal companies, and now among Jews too, is off the charts.

Yeah, because she worked for a liberal, anti-white organization. See next post.
Again you are making assumptions and only going off the account do a disgruntled employee who is leaving out many important details.

• Thanks
Again you are making assumptions and only going off the account do a disgruntled employee who is leaving out many important details.
That email sent to the victim that I just quoted is a detail that just reeks of disdain for whites in that company. Did you READ IT?!

That email sent to the victim that I just quoted is a detail that just reeks of disdain for whites in that company. Did you READ IT?!
I did and it references a phone call and meeting in which we have no clue what was said. So the two questions remain. What did the Jewish lady say to the black woman to get sent to sensitivity training and what did she say in the meeting to offend the other lady who then recommended she be fired?

But you don’t think there are holes and that these questions should be answered… right?

• Thanks
I did and it references a phone call and meeting in which we have no clue what was said. So the two questions remain. What did the Jewish lady say to the black woman to get sent to sensitivity training and what did she say in the meeting to offend the other lady who then recommended she be fired?

But you don’t think there are holes and that these questions should be answered… right?
Why assume the Jewish lady said anything? Why blame the Jew when the black woman was the one who yelled K at the Jew?

And you don’t see anything wrong with a black instructor of racial sensitivity class sending a email expressing contempt that “YOU, a white woman, would bother ME, a woman of color, with your feelings”? That REEKS of anti-white racism.

And no, I see no holes. What happened here is EXACTLY the narrative being pushed by liberals for years now: double standards, contempt for whites, dismissal of antisemitism, and more recently, outright hate for Jews. This incident just exemplifies the liberal mindset: “superior” blacks can get away with calling “inferior” whites names, and if whitey objects, here’s the door.

Why assume the Jewish lady said anything? Why blame the Jew when the black woman was the one who yelled K at the Jew?
Because her employer sent her to sensitivity training and then fired her. There’s a story there that you are far too eager to dismiss and ignore.

• Fact
Because her employer sent her to sensitivity training and then fired her. There’s a story there that you are far too eager to dismiss and ignore.
Let's assume for a moment (in the absence of any actual evidence) that the Jewish woman said something offensive. Do you think that that allows otehrs to say things offensive in return? Do 2 wrongs make a right? Or can we look at the response and say "no matter what, the response was uncalled for"?

Let's assume for a moment (in the absence of any actual evidence) that the Jewish woman said something offensive. Do you think that that allows otehrs to say things offensive in return? Do 2 wrongs make a right? Or can we look at the response and say "no matter what, the response was uncalled for"?
How about addressing the first wrong?

No, two wrongs don’t make a right but it will give context and details to the story. And with the obvious lie that she was fired for complaining about coworkers calling her names… I’m not trusting anything else she says.

• Thanks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back