Jewish Supremacy From the Jordan River to the Sea

The Pals should realize that they've lost, over and over again. Time for them to move on. A people should know when they're beaten, like the Indians in North America.

There are no "pals," there are Arabs and Muslims. The Arabs were given Jordan, the Christians Lebanon, and the Jews Israel.

But Muslims will not allow other faiths, Muslim supremacy is absolute. They already conquered Christian Lebanon, they seek Israel, then on to Spain.

The demographics of Lebanon were changed overnight with the flood of Palestinian refugees in 1948 and 1967. You have never been to Lebanon either, have you?

There are 1 1/2 million Christians in Arabia...

There were 50 Christian Churches in Baghdad before Bush's invasion. Currently there are at least 600 churches and 500,000–1,000,000 Christians in Iran.
So Lebanon was mostly Christian before 48??

No Lebanon was about 50-50.. Christian and Muslim.. I think the Israelis were jealous of them.. They had a thriving economy, plus international tourism, good race relations, great schools, great shopping.

The Pals should realize that they've lost, over and over again. Time for them to move on. A people should know when they're beaten, like the Indians in North America.

There are no "pals," there are Arabs and Muslims. The Arabs were given Jordan, the Christians Lebanon, and the Jews Israel.

But Muslims will not allow other faiths, Muslim supremacy is absolute. They already conquered Christian Lebanon, they seek Israel, then on to Spain.

The demographics of Lebanon were changed overnight with the flood of Palestinian refugees in 1948 and 1967. You have never been to Lebanon either, have you?

There are 1 1/2 million Christians in Arabia...

There were 50 Christian Churches in Baghdad before Bush's invasion. Currently there are at least 600 churches and 500,000–1,000,000 Christians in Iran.
So Lebanon was mostly Christian before 48??

About 90%

But Muslims don't allow other religions. Muslim supremacists.

You're so ignorant.

What % are raped and murdered by Mullahs and girls aren’t allowed to go to school past the age of 8. Great ideology...
Clean up your own house first.
nsvrc_infographic_sexual-violence-in-the-military.jpg

Sexual Violence in the Military: Infographic

All seasoned troops. They were fighting on the side of the Communists against the Monarchists. They were deployed there about 5 years.

How many?

Wow! That's a lot!
How many Egyptian troops still in Egypt?

[PDF]The International History of the Yemen Civil War, 1962-1968
Yemeni republicans brought the first Egyptian troops to Yemen. Saudi Arabia, pressured by Egyptian troops, border tribal considerations and earlier treaties with the Yemeni Imamate, supported the Imams royalist opposition. The battleground between Egyptian president Gamal Abdel Nasser and al-Badr was transformed into an arena for

Is English your second language?

Nope.. My family has been in America since 1619.

Than why are you having such a difficult time with the question?

Wow! That's a lot!

Are you stupid? The Egyptian army fought in Yemen from 1962 to 1970.

Hey, where'd you go?

"Intentional" is the word you are looking for.
I think the violent destruction of the Middle East became inevitable after the fall of the Soviet Union
New-Middle-East2.jpg

Once the threat of nuclear war between rival superpowers vanished, it was only a matter of time before the US and its puppets in the region began redrawing the borders western imperialists imposed a century ago.

The New Middle East That’s Coming - Militarist Monitor

"The Middle East that is emerging from the current crisis may be very different than the one that existed before those cruise missiles and drones tipped over the chessboard.

"The Yemen war might finally end. Iran may, at least partly, break out of the political and economic blockade that Saudi Arabia, the U.S., and Israel has imposed on it. Syria’s civil war will recede.

"And the Americans, who have dominated the Middle East since 1945, will become simply one of several international players in the region, along with China, Russia, India, and the European Union."

I think the violent destruction of the Middle East became inevitable after the fall of the Soviet Union
New-Middle-East2.jpg

Once the threat of nuclear war between rival superpowers vanished, it was only a matter of time before the US and its puppets in the region began redrawing the borders western imperialists imposed a century ago.

The New Middle East That’s Coming - Militarist Monitor

"The Middle East that is emerging from the current crisis may be very different than the one that existed before those cruise missiles and drones tipped over the chessboard.

"The Yemen war might finally end. Iran may, at least partly, break out of the political and economic blockade that Saudi Arabia, the U.S., and Israel has imposed on it. Syria’s civil war will recede.

"And the Americans, who have dominated the Middle East since 1945, will become simply one of several international players in the region, along with China, Russia, India, and the European Union."

This reorganization of the ME is BS. Not gonna happen. Yemen is launching missiles near Dhahran. Dammam and Khobar. This is NOT the fault of Israel, the US or KSA. This is the al Houthis backed by Iran. They overthrew the government in 2015.

All seasoned troops. They were fighting on the side of the Communists against the Monarchists. They were deployed there about 5 years.

How many?

Wow! That's a lot!

[PDF]The International History of the Yemen Civil War, 1962-1968
Yemeni republicans brought the first Egyptian troops to Yemen. Saudi Arabia, pressured by Egyptian troops, border tribal considerations and earlier treaties with the Yemeni Imamate, supported the Imams royalist opposition. The battleground between Egyptian president Gamal Abdel Nasser and al-Badr was transformed into an arena for

Is English your second language?

Nope.. My family has been in America since 1619.

Than why are you having such a difficult time with the question?

Wow! That's a lot!

Are you stupid? The Egyptian army fought in Yemen from 1962 to 1970.

Hey, where'd you go?

None.. They were there from 1962-1970.. How many times do I have to repeat myself?

None.. They were there from 1962-1970..

Egypt sent 100% of their troops to Yemen?

Damn! If they did, that would make them dumber than you.

Funny, but not likely.

Egypt had the biggest military in the Middle East.....only 25,000 troops? LOL!

How many times do I have to repeat myself?

Until you pull your head out of your ass and post the real number.

Funny, but not likely.

I never said they sent 100% of their troops to Yemen.. Just their seasoned troops.

Funny, but not likely.

I never said they sent 100% of their troops to Yemen.. Just their seasoned troops.

Great.
How many unseasoned troops remained in Egypt?

President Lyndon B John should have minded his own business.
What business do you think Lyndon was minding?

New book: '67 Israeli attack on USS Liberty ordered by LBJ

"In 2003, an independent commission released the Moorer Report that took a hard look at the incident.

"The commission wrote that on June 8, 1967, the Israelis had aerially surveilled the Liberty for eight hours before launching an attack that lasted about 25 minutes 'during which time unmarked Israeli aircraft dropped napalm canisters on USS Liberty’s bridge, and fired 30mm cannons and rockets into our ship, causing 821 holes, more than 100 of which were rocket-size; survivors estimate 30 or more sorties were flown over the ship by a minimum of 12 attacking Israeli planes, which were jamming all five American emergency radio channels.'

"Now 87 and the oldest survivor of the Liberty, Lewis keeps trying to understand why Israel did what it did 51 years ago Friday and he comes to some of the same conclusions that others, including Mellen, have reached: that the U.S. and Johnson had decided to destabilize Egyptian President Gamal Abel Nasser by blaming his country for the attack."

Assad blew up his own country, it was on TV. Do you have one? Or do you just look at your camel when it gets dark?
Did you hear the one about how Bush II knew Saddam had weapons of mass destruction?
42283744_6.jpg

Bush I kept the receipts.:auiqs.jpg:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction#Western_help_with_Iraq's_WMD_program
Iraq was a total waste of good bombs and soldiers. Dropping bombs on Arabs is like trying to kill cockroaches, those disgusting bastards reproduce too fast.

President Lyndon B John should have minded his own business.
What business do you think Lyndon was minding?

New book: '67 Israeli attack on USS Liberty ordered by LBJ

"In 2003, an independent commission released the Moorer Report that took a hard look at the incident.

"The commission wrote that on June 8, 1967, the Israelis had aerially surveilled the Liberty for eight hours before launching an attack that lasted about 25 minutes 'during which time unmarked Israeli aircraft dropped napalm canisters on USS Liberty’s bridge, and fired 30mm cannons and rockets into our ship, causing 821 holes, more than 100 of which were rocket-size; survivors estimate 30 or more sorties were flown over the ship by a minimum of 12 attacking Israeli planes, which were jamming all five American emergency radio channels.'

"Now 87 and the oldest survivor of the Liberty, Lewis keeps trying to understand why Israel did what it did 51 years ago Friday and he comes to some of the same conclusions that others, including Mellen, have reached: that the U.S. and Johnson had decided to destabilize Egyptian President Gamal Abel Nasser by blaming his country for the attack."

I don't believe this at all. Why would Egypt attack the USS Liberty or mistake it for an Egyptian horse transport?

We should be able to call this what it is...
202101_this_is_apartheid_eng_top_1-1024x375.jpg

‘NY Times’ and ‘Washington Post’ have still said nothing about B’Tselem’s finding a month ago that Israel is an ‘apartheid regime’ – Mondoweiss

"One month after one of Israel’s leading human rights organizations declared that the country is ruled by an 'apartheid' state, liberal Zionists in the U.S. are breathing more easily.

"The New York Times and the Washington Post have still published nothing on the landmark finding by the human rights group B’Tselem, nor have any of their editorial writers or main columnists chimed in."

Jewish apartheid is the source of most of the violence across the Middle East; anyone seriously interested in bringing peace to that blood-soaked domain should start in the Jordan valley.

34f96-end-the-unjust-jewish-occupation-of-muslim-land.jpg
cover-vol25-no12.jpg

PIJ.ORG: A Recipe for Permanent, Perpetual Conflict By Ziad AbuZayyad
Six million wasn't enough for you Jew-haters.

Once the threat of nuclear war between rival superpowers vanished, it was only a matter of time before the US and its puppets in the region began redrawing the borders western imperialists imposed a century ago
I agree that the end of the balance of power - that was broken when the USSR left the stage - was the starting point of the destruction of the Middle East but also of Europe and Latin America but I do not think that it will end there either. Stopping it will require an alliance with Russia and China with support from perhaps Iran but what will happen after that? Will they offer the world "happy days" or just more chaos and destruction?

Forum List

Back