Jewish aide wrote Trump Holocaust statement: report

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Oh, because a jew wrote the speech for Trump, its okay....note to morons everywhere.....if you read the bible, it was a jew that sold Jesus down the tube for 13 pieces of silver.

Oh, because a jew wrote the speech for Trump, its okay....note to morons everywhere.....if you read the bible, it was a jew that sold Jesus down the tube for 13 pieces of silver.

I think some remedial Bible Study is in order...it was 30 pieces of silver, and Judas was one of Jesus' disciples...technically, that makes him a Christian. Conversely, the case can be made that, as Jesus was born of a Jewish mother...technically Jesus was Jewish.

• Banned

I think some remedial Bible Study is in order...it was 30 pieces of silver, and Judas was one of Jesus' disciples...technically, that makes him a Christian. Conversely, the case can be made that, as Jesus was born of a Jewish mother...technically Jesus was Jewish.
It was 13 pieces of silver, I made room for todays inflation, Judas was a jew and so was jesus, in that your right. Bottom line, deflector....so what if a jew wrote the speech, it was inflamtory and insulting.

It was 13 pieces of silver, I made room for todays inflation, Judas was a jew and so was jesus, in that your right. Bottom line, deflector....so what if a jew wrote the speech, it was inflamtory and insulting.

Actually...30 pieces of silver, assuming one ounce rounds, in today's money would be roughly $510.

Personally, I don't care who wrote the speech. I haven't even heard it.

But I strong suspect if Elijah himself came down from Heaven and penned the speech with his own hand....if Trump delivered it, Democrats would complain.

They'd already changed religion by then!

• Banned

Actually...30 pieces of silver, assuming one ounce rounds, in today's money would be roughly $510.

But I strong suspect if Elijah himself came down from Heaven and penned the speech with his own hand....if Trump delivered it, Democrats would complain.
If he denied that 10 million jews got roasted, you betcha!!
upload_2017-1-30_23-27-30.jpeg

[
If he denied that 10 million jews got roasted, you betcha!!

And of course...that didn't happen.Trump said:

“It is with a heavy heart and somber mind that we remember and honor the victims, survivors, heroes of the Holocaust,”

“Yet, we know that in the darkest hours of humanity, light shines the brightest.‎ As we remember those who died, we are deeply grateful to those who risked their lives to save the innocent.”
Like I said..Elijah himself could have written a speech...and the left would manufacturer faux outrage.

If he denied that 10 million jews got roasted, you betcha!!View attachment 109672

Yup.. That's a truth matters post welcome back

I thought it was great, time we see WWII for what it was and not just about the "holocaust' which the Jews made WWII all about them. Most of Poland was not jewish at the time, and Poland was not innocent, neither was Russia, or England.

Forum List

Back