Jesse Ventura...fraud or moron?

It is his job to be convincing. For instance, he could play the entire interview with the woman from the 9/11 commission but he won't, because then you would have to conclude that his editing is misleading.

He takes Willie Rodriguez at his word. Willie has been caught in more lies than anybody on this subject. So "The Body" isn't doing any real investigating. So the entire premise of the show is fraudulent.

In the Plum Island episode, its said that he is storming the island yet he never goes ashore. He claims that he is watched by DHS yet there is no visual of anybody paying the least amount of attention to him. These are lies.

In the half-truths department, its off the scale. At one point "The Body" says that [paraphrasing--I don't care enough to go back and listen for exact quotes], "I pay his salary. Where I come from, if you pay the salary, they work for you" when the Coast Guard is allegedly harassing them. Uh no, it doesn't work that way and he knows it.

One of his guests on the show recommends "nuking" plum island. Thats a level headed suggestion.

He repeatedly refers to it as a germ warfare lab. It isn't.

It goes on and on.

He's a liar, not a SEAL, and making a lame attempt to get some sort of ratings from his ravings. That doesn't seem to be working either.
Perhaps because so many people can see through him.

Well theres theatrics and sheer dishonesty. I remember the late Jack Anderson one time walked into a Congressman's office. The camera crew he brought with him showed him going through the Capitol Hill metal detectors, down the hallway and into Robert Dole's office (I think it was Dole). Once he was seated with Dole, he pulled a gun out of his jacket pocket and then pulled bullets for the pistol out of his other pocket. That is theatrics to highlight how relaxed security was. Ventura doesn't do that; he says something happened or is happening and it isn't.

all you do is prove sadly that you dont even know the the official story...that states fire was the cause of the collapse of wtc 7 and damage from falling debris played no significant role in the collapse....sorry that is the simple truth

That is just not so.

yes it most definitely is ....so what spin are you going to put on it now?

The loss of WTC 7’s Column 79—the structural component identified as the one whose failure on 9/11 started the progressive collapse—would still have led to a complete loss of the building if fire or damage from the falling debris of the nearby WTC 1 tower were not factors. The investigation team concluded that the column’s failure under any circumstance would have initiated the destructive sequence of events.... Even without the structural damage, WTC 7 would have collapsed from the fires that the debris initiated.

NIST and the World Trade Center

You have poor reading comprehension.

I guess mental defect may explain this 911 conspiracy obsession, it is in actuality a search for normalcy and there for is endless quest as long as one looks outwardly for the answer.

If you said "fraud", you would be correct.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT0Gz5mIIgg[/ame]

Let's face it, the guy could be wrong on the issues simply because he is misinformed. But he is not misinformed on his own military service. He is exaggerating in areas and flat out lying in others. Hence, it is more logical to conclude that he is a fraud, although I have seen some pretty compelling evidence on the moron front as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT0Gz5mIIgg

Let's face it, the guy could be wrong on the issues simply because he is misinformed. But he is not misinformed on his own military service. He is exaggerating in areas and flat out lying in others. Hence, it is more logical to conclude that he is a fraud, although I have seen some pretty compelling evidence on the moron front as well.

your clearly living in denial like all Bush dupes are.thanks for ignoring everything Eots posted that proves Ventura was one.

Last edited:

your clearly living in denial like all Bush dupes are.thanks for ignoring everything Eots posted that proves Ventura was one.
you really need to get over your delusions of anyone being a "bush dupe"
you are an Alex Jones dupe

considering this guy looks like a moron and sounds like he is drunk,its funny that you consider him a good source.:lol: also,none of this changes the fact that he is an expert in demolitions and knows what he is talking about when saying those towers were brought down by demolitions.:cuckoo: Demolition experts are the people you would want to listen to when talking about those towers collapse and what you Bush dupes always ignore,is there have been many posts made in the past of demolition experts saying in videos that it was a controlled demolition.

Last edited:

Ventura was a SEAL he was in the udt and they were called SEALS and the UDT which is refereed to a the birth of the NAVY SEALS...IN THE 8Os duties were expanded the name was changed to navy seals....and he has never said differently and has earned the right to call him self a Seal.

that is just not so.

yes it most definitely is ....so what spin are you going to put on it now?

The loss of wtc 7’s column 79—the structural component identified as the one whose failure on 9/11 started the progressive collapse—would still have led to a complete loss of the building if fire or damage from the falling debris of the nearby wtc 1 tower were not factors. The investigation team concluded that the column’s failure under any circumstance would have initiated the destructive sequence of events.... even without the structural damage, wtc 7 would have collapsed from the fires that the debris initiated.

nist and the world trade center

you have poor reading comprehension.

no ,you do..or you just lie a lot

considering this guy looks like a moron and sounds like he is drunk,its funny that you consider him a good source.

You're right, "The Body" does look like a moron, sounds like he's drunk, lied about being a SEAL, and of course you're ready to blow him.

considering this guy looks like a moron and sounds like he is drunk,its funny that you consider him a good source.

You're right, "The Body" does look like a moron, sounds like he's drunk, lied about being a SEAL, and of course you're ready to blow him.

why do continue to try and perpetuate this lie when it has been shown beyond question Ventura serve in the UDT in Nam as a Seal ?????

Ventura was a SEAL he was in the udt and they were called SEALS and the UDT which is refereed to a the birth of the NAVY SEALS...IN THE 8Os duties were expanded the name was changed to navy seals....and he has never said differently and has earned the right to call him self a Seal.
:clap2:

Fuck these lying sacks of shit.

The Seals call him a Seal. Good enough for me.

Notable SEALs | NavySEALs.com - Experience the SEAL Edge

Ventura wasn't a SEAL.
You're not a pilot.

Any word on what took down the light poles if it wasn't AA77?

Ventura wasn't a SEAL.
You're not a pilot.

Ventura is a Seal...you are a transvestite spam-bot

That's not "The Seals". Scroll to the bottom of the page where they give their disclaimer where they don't even get the SEa Air Land acronym right. lol

Here is what a real SEAL has to say about Jesse's claims. Great Read.

Ventura wasn't a SEAL.
You're not a pilot.

Ventura is a Seal...you are a transvestite spam-bot

Well, you might want to inform Jesse of that because according to his spokesman, Jesse has corrected him when he called him a SEAL.

Ventura's spokesman, John Wodele, confirms Ventura was in the UDT's, and he says the Governor has never tried to convince people otherwise.

Wodele: If you travel with the governor and spend any amount of time with him, he is very forthcoming and accurate in terms of his relationship with the United States Navy. He talks about the fact that he was in the Underwater Demolition Team. In fact, he has corrected me in the past.

Full Story Here

Understand, it is not a question. Jesse Ventura was a member of UDT 12, not SEAL 1. I really don't understand why he is still pretending that he was a SEAL after admitting he was indeed a UDT. That is my question, yet to be answered. Either way, it makes him a fraud.

Forum List

Back