Jesse Jackson's wife did not get the vaccine

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

And now she is very sick.

They say she had a "preexisting condition" as to why she did not get the vaccine.

What are the preexisting conditions that would make people not want the vaccine?

They say she had a "preexisting condition" as to why she did not get the vaccine.

What are the preexisting conditions that would make people not want the vaccine?
The LibBots will now conjure up 1,000 excuses for her.

Anything having to do with your lungs, heart possibly? Like maybe introducing a vaccine that injects Lung and heart problems into you is not the best thing to go for.

I have one. Myleoproliferative disorder. Bristol Meyers makes the medication that I take. The testing they did shows deadly drug interactions. I take my chances.8

a lot of minorities have stayed away from it, since the Xiden mistrust campaign in 2020

There are many, but common sense is as good as any. 99.7% survival rate.
I don't think that 99.7% is accurate.

I am seeing much more deaths here locally than with the Alpha variance.

I am not a conspiracist ..... but, seems like everyone I talk to knows someone who has passed with this shit.

I am not a conspiracist ..... but, seems like everyone I talk to knows someone who has passed with this shit.
How old are you and what pre existing conditions did they all have? Yeah if you’re 70 and have lung problems it’s not good. Much like the seasonal flu isn’t good either. Same odds.

How old are you and what pre existing conditions did they all have? Yeah if you’re 70 and have lung problems it’s not good. Much like the seasonal flu isn’t good either. Same odds.
Well certain some were elder with preexisting condition.

But, some have been middle age or younger with no problems.

Again .... not a conspiracist ...... in fact I'm sure the numbers last Winter were artificially elevated ..... but this summer .... the sunniest months of the year .... I am hearing many disturbing stories.

I do not know a single person that has ever had covid al all. Not only that but no one I know even knows someone that has has covid. For every story like this is a story like this Former Kentucky state rep dies from COVID-19. He was fully vaccinated, loved ones say My son is fully vaccinated and got heart inflammation. He is still being treated by a cardiologist.

I do not know a single person that has ever had covid al all. Not only that but no one I know even knows someone that has has covid. For every story like this is a story like this Former Kentucky state rep dies from COVID-19. He was fully vaccinated, loved ones say My son is fully vaccinated and got heart inflammation. He is still being treated by a cardiologist.
That was my experience last Winter.

That is not my experience this Summer.

I am sorry about your son.

I am also hearing stories like that as well.

There are several reasons actually. I know of someone who recently had a minor heart attack and since the vaccines can sometimes cause heart problems, that person's doctor recommended against the vaccine. People getting chemo I believe are also on that list.

Wokesters calling out an old black lady?

Ouch.

You assholes are misogynist and racist.

Sadly the CDC's faulty reporting will likely never give us a truly accurate number as they have utterly ignored asymptomatics. Adding any group of people to the total number of infections would further decrease the mortality rate.

There are several reasons actually. I know of someone who recently had a minor heart attack and since the vaccines can sometimes cause heart problems, that person's doctor recommended against the vaccine. People getting chemo I believe are also on that list.
That is correct. My wife had to complete her chemo before she could take the vaccine.

Forum List

Back