Jerry liked to watch the pool boy shag his wife

Sorry Guys. There seems to be two cultures clashing here.
In the UK its not considered acceptable to watch your wife fucking someone else.
It seeems to be an essential part of US right wing culture.
Its a pity that you cant find satisfaction in more traditional forms of marriage. Especially when you advocate so strongly for them.

Lol Tammy thinks no husband in the UK ever watched his wife?

This is why nobody takes you serious. Hell the UK is full of cucks

In the UK its not considered acceptable to watch your wife fucking someone else.
Its a pity that you cant find satisfaction in more traditional forms of marriage. Especially when you advocate so strongly for them.

Tommy, it's a pity that sarcasm and humor escapes you. You focus on crap that only matters to you and then claim Moral Superiority. Jerry's behavior is between himself and God, yours or my judgement matters not.

Said the man that supports fag culture. What a joke. YOu got an excuse to talk shit, so you are talking shit, that is all this is.

Ok, I thought we were talking about the senior Falwell initially...LOL. Didn't realize it was Junior.

Hey, some guys...like to watch. :auiqs.jpg:

Wasn't he the one that posed for inappropriate pics that got him canned from Liberty U?...........

Why are you so obsessed over rumours about the sex life of a former university president in Lynchburg, Virginia, USA? A place that you have never been, and a private American citizen that you have never met and never will meet.

Ok. While I find Falwell Jr's actions amusing here, you might want to check out a few local UK websites as the practice seems (to me anyway) to have originated there. :)

You'd rather watch your husband screwing another man.

Ok. While I find Falwell Jr's actions amusing here, you might want to check out a few local UK websites as the practice seems (to me anyway) to have originated there. :)
Do any of them purport to be moral authorities who lecture us and presidents on appropriate behaviour ?

Do any of them purport to be moral authorities who lecture us and presidents on appropriate behaviour ?
They think they do. However, sex is usually a taboo issue systemic to the devoutly religious. There is such a stigma with sexual expression among the a lot of the devoutly religious, repressing it (and preaching repression of it) usually finds its way out in form of what they believe is "deviancy". That and, "do as I say, not as I do......because I'm rich and you're not". Then, you get Falwell Jr. And Swaggart, and Bakker....:)

Well this seems to be a non standard christian conservative marriage. Or is it ?

Jerry could have had it all but lost it by marrying a tramp. Or did his
perviness drive Becki away ?

Difficult to stand in judgement on folk if you act like this.
Typical Trump worshipping cuck.

They think they do. However, sex is usually a taboo issue systemic to the devoutly religious. There is such a stigma with sexual expression among the a lot of the devoutly religious, repressing it (and preaching repression of it) usually finds its way out in form of what they believe is "deviancy". That and, "do as I say, not as I do......because I'm rich and you're not". Then, you get Falwell Jr. And Swaggart, and Bakker....:)
Religion is a great living for these hypocrites.

Forum List

Back