Jen Psaki admits truth about border crisis

Come on Americans! Don't allow a Canadian to throw a wet rag over your breaking news thread that provides an opportunity to express your immaturity, profanity, racism, hating, and sexist attitudes.

Throw out your politically biased boundaries for the sake of this thread and express who ya'all really are!

Speaking of racists, say hi to your PM for me!

jt-bf.jpg
I could never make excuses for Trudeau's misbehaviour.
But it's only a very brief deflection from the facts we're discussing.

Racism crosses party lines in America and your empty head has already just grasped that concept.

You voted for that racist pig, so you can fuck off with your judgements.
Choose to make your house payment even if you have to leave the hamburgers and fall back to Ramen noodles for the week.

uh oh, RT has news of another active shooter in America! Right in the middle of gun territory!

San Antonio-Lackland?

So the best answer I can come up with is to just say that Psaki has admitted that your Democratic party, Kamala, Biden, is (are) responsible for the border crisis.
Was that really so difficult to do? The Democrats are indeed responsible for the crisis. They have been evading being held responsible for it, but the truth is out.

Reading over the comments on this thread provides about all anyone needs to know about Americans.

Immature, profane, racist, haters, sexists, so far and there's more to come!

And all appropriate for this forum, judging by no moderator presence to clean it up.
It's called free speech. Luckily we don't have assholes like you telling US what we can say. Oh yeah, you guys already tried that with your inane gender pronoun mandate. Luckily it got shot down and at least one of you (Jordan Peterson) had to good sense to see what a dictatorship Canada was becoming.

Forum List

Back