Jeffrey A. Sinclair, U.S. Army General, Charged With Forcible Sodomy, Adultery

Excuse me?

I find this post inexcusable. Allegations stick and ruin lives. What did anyone learn from your thread, what did you hope to accomplish?

Before I retired I ran my agencies domestic violence unit. I'm very sensitive to allegations vis a vis facts and how they impact the lives of those who have been alleged of wrongdoing, the victims and collatorial victims (that is kids, parents, siblings, etc.).

I held my staff to this standard: don't make any comments or draw any conclusion until all the facts are known; all the witnesses interviewed and their statements vetted by physical evidence and all other interviews; and, a thorough background investigation is completed on all actors.

You're way out of line, Wry. This is a legitimate news story. And this guy is paid with U.S. tax dollars.

If there are multiple accusers, there is cause to suspect.

I may be out of line, but as I pointed out, I have reason. I've seen lives destroyed by allegations and I'm sensitive to the collateral damage. The reaction by the author of the OP suggests there is more to his motivation than posting news.

I find this post inexcusable. Allegations stick and ruin lives. What did anyone learn from your thread, what did you hope to accomplish?

Before I retired I ran my agencies domestic violence unit. I'm very sensitive to allegations vis a vis facts and how they impact the lives of those who have been alleged of wrongdoing, the victims and collatorial victims (that is kids, parents, siblings, etc.).

I held my staff to this standard: don't make any comments or draw any conclusion until all the facts are known; all the witnesses interviewed and their statements vetted by physical evidence and all other interviews; and, a thorough background investigation is completed on all actors.

You're way out of line, Wry. This is a legitimate news story. And this guy is paid with U.S. tax dollars.

I may be out of line, but as I pointed out, I have reason. I've seen lives destroyed by allegations and I'm sensitive to the collateral damage. The reaction by the author of the OP suggests there is more to his motivation than posting news.

Bullshit. The OP is posted without any commentary from High Gravity.

It's a legitimate story, and is most likely in every newspaper in the country. Posting it here makes not one bit of difference.

Plus, I want to know what people in positions of power are doing, and who they are abusing.

I notice that you don't seem to have any concern for the sodomized and raped.

It's a legitimate story, and is most likely in every newspaper in the country. Posting it here makes not one bit of difference.

Plus, I want to know what people in positions of power are doing, and who they are abusing.

I do. Note I said victims in my posts. Once a story gets out, especially a salacious one, the press gets 'curious' as to who the victims are, what is their background. Soon, there is speculation - is the victim or victims seeking something (money, advantage?) or hiding something? I know, I've seen it. I've seen victims suffer beyond the trauma they initially experienced.

PS: I should apologize to High Gravity, not that I feel posting this thread was a good thing to do, but because I went off on him as I wanted to go off on the press back in the day when I saw the pain they caused to victims - both the victim of he crime, and the perp's spouse and kids. He was my scapegoat and in that I was wrong.

Last edited:

I do. Note I said victims in my posts. Once a story gets out, especially a salacious one, the press gets 'curious' as to who the victims are, what is their background. Soon, there is speculation - is the victim or victims seeking something (money, advantage?) or hiding something? I know, I've seen it. I've seen victims suffer beyond the trauma they initially experienced.

I should apologize to High Gravity, not that I feel posting this thread was a good thing to do, but because I went off on him as I wanted to go off on the press back in the day when I saw the pain they caused to victims - both the victim of he crime, and the perps spouse and kids. He was my scapegoat and in that I was wrong.

Remind us of your concern when Romney was accused of not paying taxes for 10 years with absolutely no evidence... or the effect forcing him to release tax returns has on the people he employs. I don't recall one peep out of you over those things.

Nor do I recall any complaint from you over the threads on the marines that were accused of peeing on dead enemy terrorists. That of course was different right?

Wonderful use of the word "fuck"; looks as if I touched a nerve. Did I cause your little salacious smirk to sink into a frown?

You must know this guy personally, because you are awfully defensive about this. Regardless of that faggot, I posted the article and theres nothing you can do about it so fuck off.:eusa_hand:

You have every right to be a bigot and a moron. The law of Karma may get you one day and I for one hopes it does.

Need a tissue faggot? :lol: I posted the story, live with it bitch.

PS: I should apologize to High Gravity, not that I feel posting this thread was a good thing to do, but because I went off on him as I wanted to go off on the press back in the day when I saw the pain they caused to victims - both the victim of he crime, and the perp's spouse and kids. He was my scapegoat and in that I was wrong.

I can accept that, wer good here.

Except he is lying... how many stories since he joined have been posted accusing Military members of wrong doing and yet this is the only one he got angry with?

I should apologize to High Gravity, not that I feel posting this thread was a good thing to do, but because I went off on him as I wanted to go off on the press back in the day when I saw the pain they caused to victims - both the victim of he crime, and the perps spouse and kids. He was my scapegoat and in that I was wrong.

Remind us of your concern when Romney was accused of not paying taxes for 10 years with absolutely no evidence... or the effect forcing him to release tax returns has on the people he employs. I don't recall one peep out of you over those things.

Nor do I recall any complaint from you over the threads on the marines that were accused of peeing on dead enemy terrorists. That of course was different right?

First off, if Mittens had nothing to hide he would release his returns. He is hiding the amnesty he received from the IRS for illegal hiding of assets.

Second, Marines is ALWAYS capitalized. I would think you would know that and show the proper respect, unless you are a poser.

Except he is lying... how many stories since he joined have been posted accusing Military members of wrong doing and yet this is the only one he got angry with?

To be honest I've never really kept track of the guys posting history, if hes issuing a genuine apology here I'll take it, thats rare for this board.

Why post this? What motivated you to post this? Do you derive some perverse pleasure in doing so?

Excuse me?

Christ, why so sensitive, asswipe?

Was this General one of your close, personal buddies (if you know what I mean)... ?

The General even LOOKS like a polesmoker...

r

Why post this? What motivated you to post this? Do you derive some perverse pleasure in doing so?

Excuse me?

seriously?

Forum List

Back