Jeffery Epstein reportedly arrested for sex trafic

Oh man...what if he offered to flip and tell about all the rich New Yorkers who have been messing with kids. I'd love to see some of these people get the punishment they deserve!

Yyyyyeeaaahh ummmmm...... this just in, flying is legal.

Even when it's to Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, China, Brunei, London, New York, the Azores, Belgium, Norway, Russia and Africa.

That's from your own link btw:

>> but logs do not show Clinton aboard any flights to St. Thomas, the nearest airport capable of accommodating Epstein's plane. They do show Clinton flying aboard Epstein’s plane to such destinations as Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, China, Brunei, London, New York, the Azores, Belgium, Norway, Russia and Africa. <<​

LMFAO!!! YEAH OK LMFAO!!!

We’ll just wait and see and I’ll laugh more later. [emoji1360]

We all know that he was Clinton’s main donor and friend who went to the pedo island often and you have to put up a picture with him and Trump. Just proves liberals are the scum of the earth.

Yyyyyeaaaah ummmm..... how is there a picture of him and Rump, when your own link (in my last post) says:

>> “There was no relationship between Jeffrey Epstein and Donald Trump,” he said. “They were not friends and they did not socialize together.” <<

It’s a picture you idiot lol

Yyyyyeeaaahh ummmmm...... this just in, flying is legal.

Even when it's to Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, China, Brunei, London, New York, the Azores, Belgium, Norway, Russia and Africa.

That's from your own link btw:

>> but logs do not show Clinton aboard any flights to St. Thomas, the nearest airport capable of accommodating Epstein's plane. They do show Clinton flying aboard Epstein’s plane to such destinations as Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, China, Brunei, London, New York, the Azores, Belgium, Norway, Russia and Africa. <<​

LMFAO!!! YEAH OK LMFAO!!!

We’ll just wait and see and I’ll laugh more later. [emoji1360]

You do whatever you want. I'm just reading YOUR OWN LINK.

Wanna see another?

>> “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump booms from a speakerphone. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life.” << --- New York Magazine, 2002

Let's see, fifteen years, from 2002, that would go back to 1987. 32 years ago.

For a quick review, your own link says:

>> “There was no relationship between Jeffrey Epstein and Donald Trump,” he said. “They were not friends and they did not socialize together.” <<

Is Rump's attorney just flat-out lying then? Or is Rump lying?

More?

Epstein had previously escaped prosecution on a federal sex crimes indictment on a non-prosecution deal set up in secret by a federal prosecutor named Alex Acosta, where the evidence would be quashed and the victims not even advised, and the indictment would go away. That same Alex Acosta later became Rump's Secretary of Labor. He's still there now.

Last edited:
Oh man...what if he offered to flip and tell about all the rich New Yorkers who have been messing with kids. I'd love to see some of these people get the punishment they deserve!

This is gonna be great and it’s been going on for along time. So WHOEVER is involved deserves to be punished.

I see the title (which is why I funnied it) has been subsumed under a previous thread. Meanwhile one of the sources for the same story is titled, "TRUMP'S LONGTIME FRIEND JEFFREY EPSTEIN ARRESTED FOR SEX TRAFFICKING MINORS IN FLORIDA, NEW YORK"

:rofl:

Apparently people can only be identified by their associates. Without those, they don't exist.

He was also friends with Bill Clinton. Omitting that information shows the bias in the media.

AP Sources: Jeffrey Epstein arrested in NY on sex charges

Epstein, a wealthy hedge fund manager who once counted as friends former President Bill Clinton

Interesting! President Trump said that Bill Clinton has a lot of problems coming up regarding Epstein and Pedophile Island.

When the shills talk about Trump’s relationship with Epstein, show them this video. Lawyer from the Epstein civil case states Trump was the ONLY person who cooperated with the investigation and offered information to help.

th
th
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Pictures of trump with crooks means nothing Early on in his New York State building business that made him work with democrats to do his business

This just proves New York democrats are crooked as all get out and must be caught and punished strongly

I see the title (which is why I funnied it) has been subsumed under a previous thread. Meanwhile one of the sources for the same story is titled, "TRUMP'S LONGTIME FRIEND JEFFREY EPSTEIN ARRESTED FOR SEX TRAFFICKING MINORS IN FLORIDA, NEW YORK"

Apparently people can only be identified by their associates. Without those, they don't exist.

He was also friends with Bill Clinton. Omitting that information shows the bias in the media.

Epstein, a wealthy hedge fund manager who once counted as friends former President Bill Clinton

Media and democrats and media are now all out in a panic and lying their azzes off totally covering up for the democrat crooks

He happens to be a Jew. The Catholic priests are “notorious” pedophiles to be accurate. The fact that Clinton is friends with him, does quality that he is a POS though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not as notorious as Epstein's tribe.

Bullshit. You don’t like Jews, fine. This guy is a POS. But nothing similar to the conspiracy of the Catholic Church. There is no tribe involved here, just one POS.

He happens to be a Jew. The Catholic priests are “notorious” pedophiles to be accurate. The fact that Clinton is friends with him, does quality that he is a POS though.

Yeah I heard that new liberal priest loves them little boys. His second in command under him was already arrested for bringing little boys in to the Vatican with a supply cocaine always.

Very commonly known, and covered up for decades.

Interesting! President Trump said that Bill Clinton has a lot of problems coming up regarding Epstein and Pedophile Island.

When the shills talk about Trump’s relationship with Epstein, show them this video. Lawyer from the Epstein civil case states Trump was the ONLY person who cooperated with the investigation and offered information to help.

th
th
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Pictures of trump with crooks means nothing Early on in his New York State building business that made him work with democrats to do his business

This just proves New York democrats are crooked as all get out and must be caught and punished strongly

Yyyyyyyeeeeaahhhh ummmmmm.............. those are not political events, Dumbass.

You just confirmed my observation. Thanks for that.

"Jeffrey Epstein" does not exist. "Friend of Clinton" exists. "Friend of Rump" exists. "Friend of Prince Andrew" exists. Absent those Composition Fallacies, there is no subject.

Amirite?

Bullshit. You don’t like Jews, fine. This guy is a POS. But nothing similar to the conspiracy of the Catholic Church. There is no tribe involved here, just one POS.

Let's see there's Metzitzah B'peh, Jeffrey Epstein, Harvey Weinstein, Rabbi Mondrowitz, Woody Allen, Roman Polanski, Jared Fogle, Anthony Weiner, Rabbi Weberman, James Toback, Matt Luaer, Elliot Spitzer, Al Franken, among a lot of others.

Yeah, sure it's just the Catholic church which are in the wrong for s3xual perversion deviancy.... Hahaha, funny.

th
th
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yyyyyyyeeeeaahhhh ummmmmm.............. those are not political events, Dumbass.

Wrong for trump these events are nothing but business to work in a corrupt state

Someone says Forbes says there are many big names under seal waiting to be checked out ... These would be big democrat names

Jeffrey Epstein Reportedly Arrested for Sex Trafficking - LIVE BREAKING NEWS COVERAGE
Jeffrey Epstein Reportedly Arrested for Sex Trafficking - LIVE BREAKING NEWS COVERAGE

Draining the swamp is what took place all the elites control those huge corporations pea sized brains can't seem to comprehend.

Also from Cernavich

Mike Cernovich on Twitter
View attachment 268185

Another updated source on this story

Report: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested in New York for Sex Trafficking of Minors

View attachment 268188

I wonder if Trump's name will show up in the investigation and trial since he and Epstein are buddies?

Let's see there's Metzitzah B'peh, Jeffrey Epstein, Harvey Weinstein, Rabbi Mondrowitz, Woody Allen, Roman Polanski, Jared Fogle, Anthony Weiner, Rabbi Weberman, James Toback, Matt Luaer, Elliot Spitzer, Al Franken, among a lot of others.

Yeah, sure it's just the Catholic church which are in the wrong for s3xual perversion deviancy.... Hahaha, funny.

No comparison. Not to mention the Russians with their sex trade of underage children, that you grew up under. It’s in your culture.

Draining the swamp is what took place all the elites control those huge corporations pea sized brains can't seem to comprehend.

Also from Cernavich

View attachment 268185

View attachment 268188

I wonder if Trump's name will show up in the investigation and trial since he and Epstein are buddies?

Wrong it's Clinton as his buddy

Trump banned Epstein from his Florida playground

Also from Cernavich

View attachment 268185

View attachment 268188

Wrong it's Clinton as his buddy

Trump banned Epstein from his Florida playground

Clinton connection. Just like with Harvey Weinstein.

No comparison. Not to mention the Russians with their sex trade of underage children, that you grew up under. It’s in your culture.

Not right at all.

Epstein is a pattern of perversion that appears to be far stronger in the Epstein tribe, than other tribes.

You sound like a typical Protestant...

Ignorant, foaming at the mouth with love for the Jews, while throwing your actual Christian brothers & sisters under the bus which are Catholics & Slavs.

But, but, Epstein's just 1.
BS.

Thanks for the ammo.
The Russian Mafia is mostly Chosen, it's founder, and leader Semion Mogilevich is Chosen
along with
it's worse trafficker pimp Ludwig Fainberg also being Chosen.

This isn't new, and was going on also with Zwi Migdal a pimp prostitute gang of Chosen before WW2 destroyed it.

Epstein is just one of MANY.
Yes, there is a much stronger pattern, and even a cultural one when it comes to Metzitzah B'peh.

Forum List

Back