Jeffery Epstein reportedly arrested for sex trafic

This will totally destroy congress and the democrat party

This news by Forbes!!!

/////////

• In its 27-page decision, the court cited the public’s right to access the case information outweighed the privacy of certain individuals, “including numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well‐known Prime Minister, and other world leaders.”
///////.

Says including NUMEROUS politicians that are powerful

Ummm the democrats are the ones that fit that and maybe some Rinos who worked their perversion together

Trump is the one in the clear even tho it says business executives which would be who are buying off the crooked congress

We all know that he was Clinton’s main donor and friend who went to the pedo island often and you have to put up a picture with him and Trump. Just proves liberals are the scum of the earth.

Yyyyyeaaaah ummmm..... how is there a picture of him and Rump, when your own link (in my last post) says:

>> “There was no relationship between Jeffrey Epstein and Donald Trump,” he said. “They were not friends and they did not socialize together.” <<

Ohh I get it Clinton spent a gazillion hours with him but we should ignore that cause Trump, right? Provide evidence Trump did anything illegal with Epstein or just shut up.

Epstein will pull most of the democrat Party down with him. I wonder how many of the kids on Lolita Island are trafficked illegals sold at the border to repay Soros for their freight to El Norte?

trump-Epstein.jpg

JeffreyEpsteinDonaldTrumpBillClintonSexOffenderBearStearnsChildMolestation.jpg

Ole buddies...

trump-Epstein.jpg

Ole buddies...

That proves nothing

Trump had to be friends in democrat New York to do his business

This is how the crooked tries to hide from the truth by making something seem just as crooked

This trick that the crooks use will land them in prison soon when the chase begins...the chase of the crooked lying democrats and rinos

He happens to be a Jew. The Catholic priests are “notorious” pedophiles to be accurate. The fact that Clinton is friends with him, does quality that he is a POS though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not as notorious as Epstein's tribe.

Bullshit. You don’t like Jews, fine. This guy is a POS. But nothing similar to the conspiracy of the Catholic Church. There is no tribe involved here, just one POS.

Let's see there's Metzitzah B'peh, Jeffrey Epstein, Harvey Weinstein, Rabbi Mondrowitz, Woody Allen, Roman Polanski, Jared Fogle, Anthony Weiner, Rabbi Weberman, James Toback, Matt Luaer, Elliot Spitzer, Al Franken, among a lot of others.

Yeah, sure it's just the Catholic church which are in the wrong for s3xual perversion deviancy.... Hahaha, funny.

No comparison. Not to mention the Russians with their sex trade of underage children, that you grew up under. It’s in your culture.

Not right at all.

Epstein is a pattern of perversion that appears to be far stronger in the Epstein tribe, than other tribes.

You sound like a typical Protestant...

Ignorant, foaming at the mouth with love for the Jews, while throwing your actual Christian brothers & sisters under the bus which are Catholics & Slavs.

But, but, Epstein's just 1.
BS.

Thanks for the ammo.
The Russian Mafia is mostly Chosen, it's founder, and leader Semion Mogilevich is Chosen
along with
it's worse trafficker pimp Ludwig Fainberg also being Chosen.

This isn't new, and was going on also with Zwi Migdal a pimp prostitute gang of Chosen before WW2 destroyed it.

Epstein is just one of MANY.
Yes, there is a much stronger pattern, and even a cultural one when it comes to Metzitzah B'peh.

That’s in scumbag Russia, not the USA. This guy is a POS, but also friends with Clintons. In USA, it’s thousands of Catholic priests that have been molesting their congregations for decades. I got no love for any criminal, no matter who they are. Put them in jail and let them feel what it’s like to be abused.

But back in 2008, Epstein made a sweetheart deal ― which was approved by Alexander Acosta, then U.S. attorney in Miami ― in which he pleaded guilty to state prostitution charges, registered as a sex offender and received very little jail time. Acosta now serves as secretary of labor in the Trump administration.

Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Allegedly Sex Trafficking Minors: Reports

Gee, I wonder how Acosta got that job?

Will Trump try to cover up his involvement by pardoning Epstein?
Trump has absolutely no reason to pardon Epstein but I bet Clinton wishes he saved one of his pardons. Everyone figured the Clinton crime cartel would eventually fall but not many thought it would begin with this. Thank God these young girls are finally going to get some justice.

Not as notorious as Epstein's tribe.

Bullshit. You don’t like Jews, fine. This guy is a POS. But nothing similar to the conspiracy of the Catholic Church. There is no tribe involved here, just one POS.

Let's see there's Metzitzah B'peh, Jeffrey Epstein, Harvey Weinstein, Rabbi Mondrowitz, Woody Allen, Roman Polanski, Jared Fogle, Anthony Weiner, Rabbi Weberman, James Toback, Matt Luaer, Elliot Spitzer, Al Franken, among a lot of others.

Yeah, sure it's just the Catholic church which are in the wrong for s3xual perversion deviancy.... Hahaha, funny.

No comparison. Not to mention the Russians with their sex trade of underage children, that you grew up under. It’s in your culture.

Not right at all.

Epstein is a pattern of perversion that appears to be far stronger in the Epstein tribe, than other tribes.

You sound like a typical Protestant...

Ignorant, foaming at the mouth with love for the Jews, while throwing your actual Christian brothers & sisters under the bus which are Catholics & Slavs.

But, but, Epstein's just 1.
BS.

Thanks for the ammo.
The Russian Mafia is mostly Chosen, it's founder, and leader Semion Mogilevich is Chosen
along with
it's worse trafficker pimp Ludwig Fainberg also being Chosen.

This isn't new, and was going on also with Zwi Migdal a pimp prostitute gang of Chosen before WW2 destroyed it.

Epstein is just one of MANY.
Yes, there is a much stronger pattern, and even a cultural one when it comes to Metzitzah B'peh.

That’s in scumbag Russia, not the USA. This guy is a POS, but also friends with Clintons. In USA, it’s thousands of Catholic priests that have been molesting their congregations for decades. I got no love for any criminal, no matter who they are. Put them in jail and let them feel what it’s like to be abused.

You do know he is a jew don't you. This has nothing to do the RCC priests.

Jeffrey Epstein Reportedly Arrested for Sex Trafficking - LIVE BREAKING NEWS COVERAGE
Jeffrey Epstein Reportedly Arrested for Sex Trafficking - LIVE BREAKING NEWS COVERAGE

Draining the swamp is what took place all the elites control those huge corporations pea sized brains can't seem to comprehend.

Also from Cernavich

Mike Cernovich on Twitter
View attachment 268185

Another updated source on this story

Report: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested in New York for Sex Trafficking of Minors

View attachment 268188

How is that draining the swamp when one of your cabinets members gave him the country club deal.

We all know that he was Clinton’s main donor and friend who went to the pedo island often and you have to put up a picture with him and Trump. Just proves liberals are the scum of the earth.

Yyyyyeaaaah ummmm..... how is there a picture of him and Rump, when your own link (in my last post) says:

>> “There was no relationship between Jeffrey Epstein and Donald Trump,” he said. “They were not friends and they did not socialize together.” <<

Ohh I get it Clinton spent a gazillion hours with him but we should ignore that cause Trump, right? Provide evidence Trump did anything illegal with Epstein or just shut up.
hell, a white supremacist expresses support for trump and suddenly it's all about trump. as usual with human nature, we want to see/believe the worst in the people we hate. people doing that make up a lot along the way to support their emo-nature.

trump-Epstein.jpg

Ole buddies...

That proves nothing

Trump had to be friends in democrat New York to do his business

This is how the crooked tries to hide from the truth by making something seem just as crooked

This trick that the crooks use will land them in prison soon when the chase begins...the chase of the crooked lying democrats and rinos
it proves lahota is a fucking idiot for anyone still needing proof.

But back in 2008, Epstein made a sweetheart deal ― which was approved by Alexander Acosta, then U.S. attorney in Miami ― in which he pleaded guilty to state prostitution charges, registered as a sex offender and received very little jail time. Acosta now serves as secretary of labor in the Trump administration.

Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Allegedly Sex Trafficking Minors: Reports

Gee, I wonder how Acosta got that job?
so trump is a POS for hiring Acosta.

then what does that make bill for flying to islands where sexual escapades are held?

look, stop being a fucking partisan shill for a minute - ANYONE caught up in this and is legally proven to be guilty, fry 'em. i don't care who or what side they are on.

Forum List

Back