Jeff Sessions Shuts Down NBC’s Attempt to Associate Trump with Neo-Nazis

They aren't whining and bitching at all. These are coordinated and planned attacks, just like what happened in Charlotte, sanctioned by THE LEFT.

This is one of the current talking points.

Go and look at THE LEFTIST Soros Funded Protest Groups. Not only do they organize and pay for these protests, and bus the people in, but they organize THE MESSAGE, before and after the event, and coordinate the Violent Attacks.

The DNC and Democratic Party hacks out the same propaganda, crafts it to tie any negative event real or imagined to The President, then they disseminate it to THE PRESS, and their Minions who gladly regurgitate it on COMMAND.

I do not take sides. I'm pointing this out as fact.

Donald Trump gets his talking points from John Tanton on his signature issue. John Tanton is a believer in eugenics and he provided the talking points for Don Black (of Stormfront) and David Duke back when they were with the KKK.

Tanton financed the founding and operations for non-profits like Center for Immigration Studies (CIS), NumbersUSA, and Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR.) The nutty ass wall around America and mass deportation rhetoric were pioneered by Tanton, Duke and Black.

Unless Trump flip flops on immigration, he is stuck with the white supremacists. He may as well dance with one he brung. If Trump holds onto his anti-immigration talking points and denounces "white supremacists," they will continue to support Trump and tell you that Trump is only denouncing them to get the MSM off his back.

Either way, the white supremacists get the program they bought in via Hegelian Dialectics.

Oh please, you are a Leftist Fascist Neo Nazi. Your Whole Fucking Party is based on EUGENICS, Bigotry and Slavery

Margaret Sanger Formed Planned Parenthood to suppress the birth rates of The Democrat Slave Class to keep them under control.
Al Gore 'Planet has a fever and people are the virus"
THE United NATIONS "Decrease The Surplus Population
Hillary Clinton "Blacks are Super Predators"
Bill Clinton "Obama should be serving me coffee"
The Democrat Party "Bernie Sanders is a dirty Jew" "Hipsanics are Lazy and Unmotivated" "Sanders supporters are basement dwellers"
Barak Obama Totally Obedient to The Leftist Democrat Agenda to Destroy America and Democracy through inflaming racial divisions, and instigating hostility against Law Enforcement, and Convervatives, and Christians.

hillary-kkk-byrd.jpg

Dude, get real. I've never voted for nor donated to a Democrat. I'm just a realist. Bear in mind, the immigration talking points were pioneered by David Duke and Don Black along with John Tanton. BILL CLINTON was the first to advocate their position in favor of the anti-immigrant rhetoric!!!!

You are a LIAR and on IGNORE. What is this like the 50th account you have made? How many times do we all have to put you on IGNORE until you realize no one wants to listen to your crap but a bunch of ANTI AMERICAN pieces of shit, and our enemies whom you side with.....

Seems to me you have a problem with the truth. I have one account here - certainly not 50. In your dreams.

I hope I am put on this guy's ignore feature. Calling people a liar on the Internet and not in PM is the mark of someone who is gutless, cowardly and stupid.

I'm NOT on the side of the Ds nor the Rs. I absolutely do not identify with either side. I present the facts and let it go at that.

EVERYTHING I said before was honest, accurate and easily documented. While the KKK was originally a product of the Democrats, that Klan died off and for the past three decades the KKK has clearly identified with the Republicans.

Don't take my word for it. Ask their leadership:

Thomas Robb - Wikipedia

The Republicans, Trump, and anyone else can denounce the white activist groups until Hell freezes over, but it will not change the FACT that Border Watch in 1977 was started by David Duke and that the so-called "Minutemen" who took advantage of the immigration debacle to lobby for the nutty wall idea were / are neo nazis.

If Trump is going to take their ideas, the public is going to associate him with the people that originated the ideas.

Jeff Sessions Shuts Down NBC's Attempt to Associate Trump with Neo-Nazis

'Attorney General Jeff Sessions defied the establishment media’s attempt to smear President Donald Trump using an article on the Daily Stormer neo-Nazi website.

During an interview with Sessions, Craig Melvin, host of NBC’s Today, read verbatim from a Daily Stormer article praising Trump for not condemning them by name during his statement on Saturday about the violent events in Charlottesville, Virginia.

“Isn’t that proof that the president didn’t stand up sufficiently to white supremacy on Saturday?” Melvin asked.

"They are simply attempting to legitimate themselves in any way possible," Sessions replied. "They are about to find out we are coming after them for any violations of the law."

I find it FRIGGIN' HILARIOUS how snowflakes on this board are frequently whining, bitching, and claiming Non-libtards use questionable / 'Not Real' / Non-legitimate media sources....yet the Liberal Propaganda-pushing Fake News All-In media just cited a NEO-NAZI Website as 'real news' to try to falsely accuse / take down Trump....

View attachment 143611

Way to try to legitimize these a-holes, NBC!
There, I fixed it for you.
Jeff Sessions Tries to Shut Down NBC’s Attempt to Associate Trump with Neo-Nazis, but Fails Miserably.

You are funny. Making UP FAKE NEWS, and FAKE HEADLINES just like your Heros and Puppet Masters taught you to do.

'Attorney General Jeff Sessions defied the establishment media’s attempt to smear President Donald Trump using an article on the Daily Stormer neo-Nazi website.

During an interview with Sessions, Craig Melvin, host of NBC’s Today, read verbatim from a Daily Stormer article praising Trump for not condemning them by name during his statement on Saturday about the violent events in Charlottesville, Virginia.

“Isn’t that proof that the president didn’t stand up sufficiently to white supremacy on Saturday?” Melvin asked.

"They are simply attempting to legitimate themselves in any way possible," Sessions replied. "They are about to find out we are coming after them for any violations of the law."

I find it FRIGGIN' HILARIOUS how snowflakes on this board are frequently whining, bitching, and claiming Non-libtards use questionable / 'Not Real' / Non-legitimate media sources....yet the Liberal Propaganda-pushing Fake News All-In media just cited a NEO-NAZI Website as 'real news' to try to falsely accuse / take down Trump....

View attachment 143611

They aren't whining and bitching at all. These are coordinated and planned attacks, just like what happened in Charlotte, sanctioned by THE LEFT.

Go and look at THE LEFTIST Soros Funded Protest Groups. Not only do they organize and pay for these protests, and bus the people in, but they organize THE MESSAGE, before and after the event, and coordinate the Violent Attacks.

The DNC and Democratic Party hacks out the same propaganda, crafts it to tie any negative event real or imagined to The President, then they disseminate it to THE PRESS, and their Minions who gladly regurgitate it on COMMAND.

Donald Trump gets his talking points from John Tanton on his signature issue. John Tanton is a believer in eugenics and he provided the talking points for Don Black (of Stormfront) and David Duke back when they were with the KKK.
Self-Description Is Not a Privilege We Should Respect

Thanks for taking Antifa's side, liar.

View attachment 143611

It's only an attempt if it's not part of Trump's base.

View attachment 143611

Tanton financed the founding and operations for non-profits like Center for Immigration Studies (CIS), NumbersUSA, and Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR.) The nutty ass wall around America and mass deportation rhetoric were pioneered by Tanton, Duke and Black.

Unless Trump flip flops on immigration, he is stuck with the white supremacists. He may as well dance with one he brung. If Trump holds onto his anti-immigration talking points and denounces "white supremacists," they will continue to support Trump and tell you that Trump is only denouncing them to get the MSM off his back.

Either way, the white supremacists get the program they bought in via Hegelian Dialectics.
What makes you think only the KKK is against illegal immigrants?
The same self-delusion that makes him think he doesn't "take sides."

the DNC created the KKK

This same lame shit....again.......

The fucked up KKK emerged because a decent republicans, Lincoln, badly beat the southern racists and if you were to ask ANY white supremacy racist WHICH party the back today, want to "guess" what the racist would say????

Go on, take a wild "guess".....

Regardless of what anyone tells you, the rank and file of KKK members along with the leadership of their groups is, to a man, REPUBLICAN.

When I was a precinct chairman, the Republican Party wanted me to be an elector for Ronald Reagan. I declined due to Reagan's stand on the Second Amendment - he hated it. Back then, about once a month, the KKK would be on the street corners with their publications, urging people to vote for Reagan.

When the neo nazi, anti-immigrant guy in the leadership of the Minutemen (who wrote Trump's immigration platform) ran for public office, he did so as a Republican.

J. T. Ready - Wikipedia

All during Trump's campaign, David Duke was writing letters, urging people to vote for Trump and teaching them how to become electors so they could assure Trump's victory in the electoral college.

The Democrat control of the KKK ended forty years ago. When the blacks joined the Democrats (mostly due to MLK), the Klan left the Dems in droves.

The people who refuse to read and only want to see how nasty they can make a post don't know squat about this stuff. I personally voted for Trump because I have no intention of weakening the Second Amendment. I disagree with his solutions on the immigration issue, but so long as he promotes the KKK's agenda - which predates his political aspirations, he cannot escape the fact that he is tied to those groups by virtue of his political stance. Again, I acknowledge there is a problem, but I have better solutions.

Okay what this really means:
9 out of 10 Islamic terrorists support Democrats for good reason. Democrats refuse to disavow them.
Trump doesn't want the support of white nationalists but they support him because Democrats are more supportive of terrorists than Americans.

Donald Trump can unilaterally reject the anti-immigrant platform he got elected on that was pioneered by the white nationalists he lambasts. He will have to wave bye bye to the wall idea, deportation, etc., etc. That was the platform and idea of the white nationalists. If you're going to adopt their platform, what makes them such "evil" people?

the DNC created the KKK

This same lame shit....again.......

The fucked up KKK emerged because a decent republicans, Lincoln, badly beat the southern racists and if you were to ask ANY white supremacy racist WHICH party the back today, want to "guess" what the racist would say????

Go on, take a wild "guess".....

Regardless of what anyone tells you, the rank and file of KKK members along with the leadership of their groups is, to a man, REPUBLICAN.

When I was a precinct chairman, the Republican Party wanted me to be an elector for Ronald Reagan. I declined due to Reagan's stand on the Second Amendment - he hated it. Back then, about once a month, the KKK would be on the street corners with their publications, urging people to vote for Reagan.

When the neo nazi, anti-immigrant guy in the leadership of the Minutemen (who wrote Trump's immigration platform) ran for public office, he did so as a Republican.

J. T. Ready - Wikipedia

All during Trump's campaign, David Duke was writing letters, urging people to vote for Trump and teaching them how to become electors so they could assure Trump's victory in the electoral college.

The Democrat control of the KKK ended forty years ago. When the blacks joined the Democrats (mostly due to MLK), the Klan left the Dems in droves.

The people who refuse to read and only want to see how nasty they can make a post don't know squat about this stuff. I personally voted for Trump because I have no intention of weakening the Second Amendment. I disagree with his solutions on the immigration issue, but so long as he promotes the KKK's agenda - which predates his political aspirations, he cannot escape the fact that he is tied to those groups by virtue of his political stance. Again, I acknowledge there is a problem, but I have better solutions.
thanks for your ignorance. lack of knowledge on your part is not a reason for stupid.

You are out of your mind. Ignorance my ass. How many supporting facts do you want?

View attachment 143611

If you want to be a smart ass, that is your prerogative, then kindly tell the people here what "side" I took.

It comes down to this. Donald Trump insults everyone including his own AG. Yet there are two he does not insult. Putin and white supremacists. During the campaign, he claimed not to be aware of who David Duke is which is ridiculous. He may not be a racist but he leaves the impression that he is sympathetic to them..
When did Obama ever insult Islamic terrorists or cop killing BLM thugs?

View attachment 143611

If you want to be a smart ass, that is your prerogative, then kindly tell the people here what "side" I took.
You took the side of cop killers and brownshirt Nazi thugs.

View attachment 143611

Self-Description Is Not a Privilege We Should Respect

Thanks for taking Antifa's side, liar.

You lie worse than any politician in America. Not only am I not on the side of the antifa, I'm one of those who had to vote for Trump in order to protect the Second Amendment.

Furthermore, on the race issue, I am not condemning those who have such views - except to the extent that their strategies negatively impact my Liberties and Freedoms.

Trump is the one that sold you out. Not me dude. He isn't supporting those that supported him. He's throwing them under the bus.

WTH does that mean? I'm the guy who will tell you that the nazis are the ones who developed Trump's political agenda on the wall, deportations, etc. They have a right to be racist, but that don't mean I'm swapping spit with them - I just think if Trump wants to use their ideas, he should stand beside them. They stood beside him... and he knew it.

It comes down to this. Donald Trump insults everyone including his own AG. Yet there are two he does not insult. Putin and white supremacists. During the campaign, he claimed not to be aware of who David Duke is which is ridiculous. He may not be a racist but he leaves the impression that he is sympathetic to them..

See their, the community organizer stood by his brethren. Trump won't. He is a POS and will probably sell the people out that got him elected.

View attachment 143611

You're just a fucking douche bag. Your screed is guilt by association. If someone at Stormfront quotes something John Stanton said, then according to you Stormfront "gets its talking points" from John Stanton. Did you know Hitler sometimes quoted Abraham Lincoln? According to you that means Hitler got his talking points from Abraham Lincoln.

Do you see how much of a sleazy-assed scum bag you are?

Did you know that Hitler supported socialized medicine? Apparently that means every douche bag like you who supports socialized medicine is a fucking Nazi.

Last edited:
The Daily Stormer? I haven't seen any Conservatives reference the Neo-Nazi website let alone try to cite it as a 'credible source'. Just shows how desperate the snowflakes have become to attack Trump, now that their entire 'Russia Hacking' claim has collapsed.
Collapsed??
Why do you keep lying about this?

WTH does that mean? I'm the guy who will tell you that the nazis are the ones who developed Trump's political agenda on the wall, deportations, etc. They have a right to be racist, but that don't mean I'm swapping spit with them - I just think if Trump wants to use their ideas, he should stand beside them. They stood beside him... and he knew it.
You mean you aren't on the side of the counter protestors? Which side are you on?

View attachment 143611

You're just a fucking douche bag. Your screed is guilt by association. If someone at Stormfront quotes something John Stanton, then according to you Stormfront "gets its talking points" from John Stanton. Did you know Hitler sometimes quoted Abraham Lincoln? According to you that means Hitler got his talking points from Abraham Lincoln.

Do you see how much of a sleazy assed scum bag you are?

Did you know that Hitler supported socialized medicine? Apparently that means every douche bag like you who supports socialized medicine is a fucking Nazi.
This little nazi loves his storm troopers.

See their, the community organizer stood by his brethren. Trump won't. He is a POS and will probably sell the people out that got him elected.
So you admit cop killers and Islamic mass murderers are Obama's "brethren?"

View attachment 143611

You're just a fucking douche bag. Your screed is guilt by association. If someone at Stormfront quotes something John Stanton, then according to you Stormfront "gets its talking points" from John Stanton. Did you know Hitler sometimes quoted Abraham Lincoln? According to you that means Hitler got his talking points from Abraham Lincoln.

Do you see how much of a sleazy assed scum bag you are?

This little nazi loves his storm troopers.

The storm troopers are all on the left, moron.

Forum List

Back